It will all be over soon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Re: It will all be over soon

Congradulations. Your took the time to create a new account just to tell us that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

In Response to Re: It will all be over soon:
    [QUOTE]Congradulations. Your took the time to create a new account just to tell us that.
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]

You're Welcome......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

i always wonder what goes on in the mind of a troll, i mean whats the point of going through all the effort just to say something stupid. i dont have enough time on my hands to post on a pats board a lot. nevermind having so much time that i go to boards of other teams make multiple accounts and post nonsense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

January 12, 1969

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

One account and only have posted on this board..... But thanks for the interest...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

come back to take ur medicine on sunday night. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Seems unfair that Pats get two bye weeks before playing their first playoff game against the Ravens or Steelers next week.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

but whats even the point of doing that? i mean i dont get it how do you have so much free time that you are on a patriots board a (team you dont like) at midnight? i mean right now im stuck at work but it has never occured to me to go to a jets board and make nonsense threads for no reason

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]One account and only have posted on this board..... But thanks for the interest...
    Posted by 1anddone-again[/QUOTE]

Sure, and today is the first day you ever posted. See you on Sunday. And I saw your comments on the other post, Einstein. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

somebody call his mother and tell her that her red-headed stepchild is up past his bedtime again starting cyber nonsense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"One account and only have posted on this board"

You're still a no-life troll. 

If you really knew how sporting events would turn out you'd be rich and sipping drinks on your own island not desperately posting in here. NO ONE KNOWS how this game is going to turn out. I'm betting for all your swagger you have bet nowhere near $1,000 on this game. That's because you have no true confidence in what's going to happen. You're just a garden-variety Internet bully and we see a lot of them come and go around here. 

The championships the Pats won are money in my bank as a fan. I'm good. I want to win Sunday, but I won't be crying my eyes out if we don't. 

If the Jets lose, on the other hand, it brings up the whole "we can't win anything and haven't been able to since the 60s" stuff. 

Here's betting if the Jets do lose you won't be here to take your lumps. 

Congrats on being on my ignore list. See you, hope you find a life.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I can appreciate a good troll.  I can even appreciate a good trash talker.  But really, are we being invaded by 6-year-old trolls now?  Is some elementary school teacher in NJ giving out extra points for trolling?  Show some creativity for Gods' sake.  This is akin to sticking your tongue out at us.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scumion. Show Scumion's posts

[QUOTE]A team that plays D is coming to town to show the smurfs and Mr. Bundchen the door.....

Jets / Patriots - Points Allowed last 8 games:

Jets - 17.9 (last 8 opp. 2010 ppg: 19.8)

Pats - 15.6 (last 8 opp. 2010 ppg: 22.0)

See how easy it is when you break it down by the numbers?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

Mark Sanchez is pretty good tho.........................................SIIIIIIIKE!!!

The Jets will win when Cromartie can correctly name all of his children, and their birthdays....( In other words, Not anytime soon )...Cromartie has more kids than the Ronald Mcdonald house...He could start his own T-ball team, with only his children on the team...and have enough for subs...Cromartie's sperm could beat Michael Felps freestyle swimming any day of the week!! Just ask one of the 19 women he got preggo...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"I can appreciate a good troll.  I can even appreciate a good trash talker.  But really, are we being invaded by 6-year-old trolls now?  Is some elementary school teacher in NJ giving out extra points for trolling?  Show some creativity for Gods' sake.  This is akin to sticking your tongue out at us."

Seriously...It seems with each and every passing generation of trolls, I can actually trully now metaphorically SEE the length of their vestigial tails growing ever longer after each new hatching year, And these days I swear, I can almost feel their pain in my heart of their longing eyes, Desperately scanning the horizon, as their seeking the most direct path back to the primordial sea they so dearly covet...  Waddle back to those beautiful dark depths my friends, before some n'er-do well makes some vain attempt to teach you 1st grade literacy skills...or attempts to clothe you.  Waddle away, & just maybe your progeny can de-evolve further, perhaps into some of the simplier forms of ocean algae...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Pats fans.........ignore the ravings of this lunatic.....1ANDDONE is obviously having a psychotic break. After the Pat's whip the Jints (again), this mentally disturbed individual will no doubt be put on suicide watch.

Pats Win!

Go Pats!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Jets / Patriots - Points Allowed last 8 games: Jets - 17.9 (last 8 opp. 2010 ppg: 19.8) Pats - 15.6 (last 8 opp. 2010 ppg: 22.0) See how easy it is when you break it down by the numbers?
    Posted by Scumion[/QUOTE]

This^^^^^

But the op is correct, soon it will be over.  I would think the Jets would shut up after this, but they will immediately in their post getting stomped on press conference declare how they will get right back on the field with us.  Its soooo silly.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

Admittedly I have too much time on my hands and I have visited (though never posted) at a number of jest boards. The amazing part is that most of their fan base is just like this moron. They're full of bluster and chest-pumping. It's sort of like a mass-hypnosis type of thing, whereby the whole fan base is totally DELUSIONAL!!!! They consistently show a lack of intelligence and of course just like their leader they show a total lack of class. They are so beat down from over 40 years of LOSING that they will grasp at any straw. They just don't seem to realize how stupid it makes them look to the rest of the country. I mean it's not difficult. What part of 45-3 didn't they undersrand?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Trolling -- it's easy when you can create a new account so you can act like an anonymous, unknown pr ick.  Come here, post a few comments, get a few nibbles, post some more.  If your team wins on Sunday, you have a shiny new account to come back here and taunt with until it's no longer fun, or until the onanistic pleasure you derive from it wears off.  If you lose, you can just disappear, no harm done until your next venture. 

I can respect fans of other teams that like to take the pi $$ and then have the bawbag to come back here after their team loses.  This duck and dive stuff is for nancies.   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

Is it chest pumping to predict your team will win?  The reason Im here and posting now is that when I looked at this board after week 2 I was amazed that you so called true fans would bail on a team that has had such success recently.....  Even Belechik was under attack....  The difference between our fan bases is that we sell out our stadium no matter what.... I remember the days before Belechik when the Pats could only dream of a sell out.  Plus.... We dont sit on our hands and leave in the third quarter.....  Anyway, the obvious reality is that none of you really wanted this rematch.... You all secretly hoped somebody else would take the Jets out.  I will be back here Sunday win or lose.....  Will YOU...?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

[QUOTE]Is it chest pumping to predict your team will win?  The reason Im here and posting now is that when I looked at this board after week 2 I was amazed that you so called true fans would bail on a team that has had such success recently.....  Even Belechik was under attack....  The difference between our fan bases is that we sell out our stadium no matter what.... I remember the days before Belechik when the Pats could only dream of a sell out.  Plus.... We dont sit on our hands and leave in the third quarter.....  Anyway, the obvious reality is that none of you really wanted this rematch.... You all secretly hoped somebody else would take the Jets out.  I will be back here Sunday win or lose.....  Will YOU...?

Yeah, why would we want a rematch with a team we just beat 45-3 ??? Again, and I can't emphasize this enough, DELUSIONAL!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Notice how troll-du-jour comes to a Pats board, creating a thread that is nothing if not chest pumping, telling Pats fans how they're chest pumping.  I'm afraid the irony is lost on you my friend.  Pot, meet kettle.

Let me guess, just to show us you're not a one-trick pony, you'll come back here posing as a Ravens/Steelers fan and your new name will be, wait...wait...wait...2anddone!  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE]Notice how troll-du-jour comes to a Pats board, creating a thread that is nothing if not chest pumping, telling Pats fans how they're chest pumping.  I'm afraid the irony is lost on you my friend.  Pot, meet kettle. Let me guess, just to show us you're not a one-trick pony, you'll come back here posing as a Ravens/Steelers fan and your new name will be, wait...wait...wait...2anddone!  
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

Irony? Started this to highlight what frontrunners the Pat's fans on this board are.   crying and complaining after week 2..... Acting like their team can't lose today... All I'm saying is that the crying will begin again on Sunday evening.... Even Brady complained about the quality of Pat's fan base..... Just accept it and move on..... And, once again, first time posting and only this account and I will be here Sunday win or lose......

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

lol

This little virgin won't be here on Monday morning just like he wasn't last time.

The Jets are the kings of "one and done".  They'd be wise to change their time name to try to capitalize off that, too.  THe PSL push wasn't enough for ol Woody Johnson's mirage machine.

Enjoy the long, long descent into disaster, Jets fans.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

No one wants to play the Pats.

you can't make this stuff up.