It will be interesting to see how Tex comes up with a way to pick against NE next week...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

It will be interesting to see how Tex comes up with a way to pick against NE next week...

I bet 'ol TexasJet is disgusted that we got a bye.  He's probably kicking his empty Keystone Ice cans across his single-wide trailor as we speak!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: It will be interesting to see how Tex comes up with a way to pick against NE next week...

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I bet 'ol TexasJet is disgusted that we got a bye.  He's probably kicking his empty Keystone Ice cans across his single-wide trailor as we speak!

[/QUOTE]

If we only took Jenkins   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: It will be interesting to see how Tex comes up with a way to pick against NE next week...

He used to spend all his time on these forums blasting Polian, Manning and the Colts. Now he spends all his time here blasting Belichik, Brady and the Pats. I guess he was a Broncos fan all along. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He used to spend all his time on these forums blasting Polian, Manning and the Colts. Now he spends all his time here blasting Belichik, Brady and the Pats. I guess he was a Broncos fan all along. 

[/QUOTE]

I thought I was a Jets fan...LOL!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If we only took Jenkins   

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. He'll find a way and then his weird little fanbase will somehow find his comments interesting.

lol

[/QUOTE]

Yep.  We can only hold our breath in anticipation of his brilliant insight next week. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. He'll find a way and then his weird little fanbase will somehow find his comments interesting.

lol

[/QUOTE]

Yep.  We can only hold our breath in anticipation of his brilliant insight next week. 

[/QUOTE]

I'm basing my weekly wagering on his stunning and observant analysis. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Man, for your sake I hope not, unless you enjoy serious gambling debt!

10. This post has been removed.