It works in Afghanistan, It will work in Foxboro

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

It works in Afghanistan, It will work in Foxboro

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

Re: It works in Afghanistan, It will work in Foxboro

I say we start with a defensive draft and get back to being Champs again. And with any luck I will be b ack stateside by Superbowl to see it. everyone keep up the posts as I get them here and keeps me motivated. Thanks SFC M

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jiminycricket. Show jiminycricket's posts

right on bro. be safe.
    definitely defense next weekend.

though one WR or RB later on could fit nicely. and at least one OL, please as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by PerryM[/QUOTE]
    Former Eighty deuce here.
    Thanks for serving., you're the real Patriot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I will have a drink for you at my draft party next week my friend, god bless and be safe!

I would like to go O line in round 1 but if we were going to go D I would like to see us make a big splash and get a top flight pass rusher like Ty Jackson the DE/OLB coming out of LSU. His stalk has been on the rise and some say he is the best Pass Rusher in the draft. I like Maybin from Penn State as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Former 10th Mtn Grunt here, be safe thanks for your service.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

Thanks from all you Patriots back there. I still believe defense is the way to go in the draft, unsure whether it should be a pass rusher as OLB or do we get our next great corner, and I am reading more and more about the Butler kid from UConn.
     And Pats7393  I served with the 10th Mtn in Baghdad in 2005-2006. And congrats to all the BU fans on their Hockey Champonship, Maine Black Bear here and Hockey East still RULES.........................