It's a bummer Knowing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: It's a bummer Knowing

It's a bummer knowing that either the Jets or the Steelers will be playing in the SB. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

The Bears always play the Packers tough.  They're division rivals.  They know each other very well.  I wouldn't have felt that comfortable had the Pats made it to the Super Bowl to play the Packers considering that just a month and a half ago the Packers almost won on the final drive in Foxboro with Matt Flynn as the QB.  Anyways regardless of who wins the AFC Championship...GO PACKERS!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

The Patriots beat alot of good teams this year, and have nothing to show for it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Cant judge by division games.  Each team knows each others tendencies so well.  I think the GB we saw in ATL would be the one that the Pats would see. Tom Brady vs Aaron Rodgers shootout would have been epic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from arizzo60. Show arizzo60's posts

In Response to It's a bummer Knowing:
    [QUOTE]that if the Pats won the Jets game the SB was all theirs! GB looks terrible today!
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

Yes, but they are a perfect example of what the Patriots need.  Star quarterback has a bad game, and the defense steps up and wins the game.  The Patriots defense can't do that, and that's why the Patriots season is over.  I hope Kraft & Belichick are paying attention.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Unfortunately, we can only "what if" ourselves to death.  Let's get past it and realize we have a competitive team out there which will be in the hunt next season.  A much better feeling than not having a competitive team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

It's a bummer knowing that we beat every team playing this weekend. 

Crushed 3 of them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"that if the Pats won the Jets game the SB was all theirs! GB looks terrible today!"

Don't agree. We would have had two tough games. Winnable games, but tough ones. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

It's just plain bummer - I hope Jets go scoreless tonight.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

GB D looked good to me. Cutler is a pretender, McDaniels was smart to trade him. There were a few games this year that we actually had a passrush. Those games showed the potential this team has going on into the future.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Yeah....just like in 2006 when we lost the to the Colts...who then beat the Bears