IT'S ALL OVER FOR THE GIANTS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

Re: IT'S ALL OVER FOR THE GIANTS!

In Response to Re: IT'S ALL OVER FOR THE GIANTS!:
    [QUOTE]harley, The funny thing is if Joe (the drunk/jerk) were playing in these days, he wouldn't be able to hold up that 1 finger!
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]then again, he would b a different kind of qb tday... was the product of his times, as we all are! from college to pros, would have had different synergy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: IT'S ALL OVER FOR THE GIANTS! : I live in the Annapolis area ( Kent Island) and my kids all grew up in Maryland since moving down from NE in '79.  So, Raven's is their fav team.  Otherwise, as a Pats fan, I really don't care about the Ravens or the Skins.  Since the Skins are in the NFC, why do you have to root for either team?  Just curious.
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

I don't have to root for them, but my wife is a quasi-fan (Not a huge sports fan, but grew up here and likes to see her team do well) and things are generally nicer in the overall DC area with a Skins win. 

It is also my version of "going native". I am not a died-in-the-wool fan of the Skins, but it is good to know what is happening and what issues are affecting the team so you can speak intelligently about them with the fans. Ironically, the only place I've lived where I couldn't gender some type of like for the local team was the Eagles. I found it better to actually not talk to most of the fans there. Tampa has great fans as does DC, by the way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: IT'S ALL OVER FOR THE GIANTS! : Easy. A Philly loss subtracts from the strength of victory winning perecentage of the Chargers,' by virtue of the fact that the Bolts beat the Eagles. This means it helps NE secure a bye. So you want the Eagles to lose, because it is in the best interest of the Patriots' tiebreakers.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Great point. I am hoping it doesn't come to that, but if it does...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Always a pleasure to see any NY team take it up the wazoo but, with the giants, its a twofer; a NY team and a manning.

Sweet!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: IT'S ALL OVER FOR THE GIANTS! : likewise with me.. i live in the baltimore inner harbor area.  i lived in boston area for over 20 years. u dont appreciate it til its gone. i would myself though if i had to watch only the redskins each week. i actually have grown to have some fondness for the ravens. they are just a bit too raw and immature at very key moments in the game and the coach is still kind of findg himself. they should be better next year as flacco continues to develop. having to be exposed to the orioles is no picnic. boston, the sportg mecca for now. here, its all ravens all the time with low culture. hey, 1st mariner.. where are u? wow, u have held out for 30 years.. pretty impressive! what happens/happened when pats play the ravens in your household?
    Posted by bubbakilla[/QUOTE]

I haven't met a single Orioles fan I didn't like with the exception of one drunk idiot who yelled at me because I was wearing a Sox hat. Everytime I go to an Orioles game, I end up sitting next to some very intelligent fans who just want to win. They give me good insights into the players on their team and I hope I give them some for the Sox.

The Ravens? I have gone to several games over the past few years and find them to be pretty juvenile. They can be pretty obnoxious. I actually rooted for the Bengals when I was at that game this year. Of course, that was a week after Ray Ray cried about Brady getting calls. The only time I rooted for them was against the Colts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Always a pleasure to see any NY team take it up the wazoo but, with the giants, its a twofer; a NY team and a manning. Sweet!
    Posted by unclealfie[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I think if I read that Cooper Manning got lost driving home, I would feel good about it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Harley

Originally form NH, now in S. Carolina.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Congrats to you as well. Did the Jets organization hand out rings this year? It is the 40th anniversary of Super Bowl 3.

I believe ruby is the gift of choice for the 40th.....MMMMmm very nice don'tcha think?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

[QUOTE]Harley Originally form NH, now in S. Carolina.
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

Lucky man..lol I'll be scootin' threw next July.....I'll wave Cool

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slapointe1232. Show slapointe1232's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to IT'S ALL OVER FOR THE GIANTS! : It doesn't take much to get you bitter SB '07 Pat fans off of the "Slam The NY Giants and Eli Manning" bandwagon, eh?  All it took was a simple comment about how ridiculous this thread was to begin with..........being SO EXCITED that the Team, in a DIFFERENT CONFERENCE who blew your PERFECT SEASON, is struggling............Congrats!
    Posted by MYNJJets[/QUOTE]

I love how people like you think the 18-1 thing is a good comeback. Let's see your team do that. When your team goes 19-0, then talk trash, but for now New York teams $uck.  It doesn't matter if you root for the Giants or the Jets, they both $uck.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Geographical ignorance isn't nearly so annoying when the Giants and Jets lose.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

http://www.globalsportsfraternity.com/home/football/2009/11/19/jabba-the-rex/