its not coaching.....its the weak drafts

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: its not coaching.....its the weak drafts

In Response to Re: its not coaching.....its the weak drafts:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: its not coaching.....its the weak drafts : B*tch session for you I suppose.  Very few fans would say BB never made a mistake.  Michael Jordan missed shots, Tom Brady missed throws, you could probably make a huge list of all the bad passes Brady threw but that doesn't make him a bad QB.  Regardless this thread was before the last season and before the last draft so a new one would seem more topical but whatever, do what you want. I know you like to think of yourself as a thinker who is so independent nobody can get of the "Kool aid" to see you're points, but sometimes in life nobody sees your point because you don't have one.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Nah. Bad analysis. The reality is most football fans are just stupid. They spout  clichés as if it were wisdom and moo along with the rest of the stupid herd.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Again there is no way a top ten pick should not start in three years. The Jets have only drafted three players any team would want: Ferguson, Revis and Mangold. All quality picks. There is nothing wrong with acquiring players via free agency if you have some division titles and championships to show for your money. If you don't then its time to question management and coaching staff. The Jets have a great defense and good coaching, but they really haven't won anything....So why go to some other, more successful teams' board and provoke people. Try winning a AFC Championship, as least.

As per usual I started counting down the seconds before McCheater mentioned the Yankees and his championships (technically they belong to the team and the Steinbrenners ). Ask youself two questions: How is baseball relevent to a football discussion (unless we talk about Tannanbaum spending money unsuccessfully vs. Steinbrenner spending money successfully) ? How many championships have the Yankees won with a salary cap and without a top five payroll in the last 30 years ?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]If you were just a bit smarter, you'd understand that I said that past championships, including the Yankees' very recent one are irrelevant to the present. The Yankees 2009 championship certainly mean nothing last year or this year and are by no means indicative of the teams current potential.  If all you have to fall back on when your team can't win in the playoffs is that they have won more championships or more recent championships than another team, that is just pathetic.  It is irrelevant and it exposes what how bad your team is NOW. Lastly, if using another sport is against your personal forum rules, go fluck yourself because I don't care.
    Posted by McCheaters[/QUOTE]

If all you have to fall back on when your team can't win Super Bowls is that the Yankees have won more World Series than another team, that is just pathetic!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: its not coaching.....its the weak drafts : Is that English? I have explained the desperation moves by the Jets plenty of times. In fact, I just laid out another scenario with the Wilson (1st rd pick) riding the bench situation. A 2nd rd pick in 2011 was used for Cromartie. And now that knee jerk move, on top of a panic Wilson draft pick (rumors are NY wanted McCourty), makes the fact they had no second round pick this year even funnier. See how these knee jerk moves all add up to something negative?  You lost a draft pick, wasted one on Wilson and rented Cromartie.  Yay!  All the way to the SB!  No doubt about it! Gholston is a bust and gone. Wilson rides the bench. Just how many more 1st rd pick busts do you think Tannenboob can handle?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Recent busts with the Jets.....Don't forget the 4th pick in 2003....Dwayne Robertson and the 12th pick in 2004 Jonathan Vilma

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

A more accurate thing to say is that the Jets used LT to replace the loss of Thomas Jones. Who later went on to become part of the best running game in the league. Leon Washington and Jones were both Patriot killers. I never fully understood why they got rid of them. Washington for the injury Jones for ?.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.