It's pink helmet day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

It's pink helmet day

That's right line up all you pink helmet experts. Submit your conspiracy theories, whines and plans for getting rid of Brady, BB, Kraft and anyone else who doesn't live up to your hallucination of winning 20 super bowls in a row. Don't forget to list all the big name 'stars' you want to hire without figuring out how to pay them under the cap system.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: It's pink helmet day

Here come the "Know---it---alls"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to It's pink helmet day:
    [QUOTE]That's right line up all you pink helmet experts. Submit your conspiracy theories, whines and plans for getting rid of Brady, BB, Kraft and anyone else who doesn't live up to your hallucination of winning 20 super bowls in a row. Don't forget to list all the big name 'stars' you want to hire without figuring out how to pay them under the cap system.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]
    Last week's ridicules and inflammatory remarks are quelled this week with this?You had it coming. Pride goeth before destruction. Just remember.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Will you be giving away little Pink Helmet awards for the best Posters?

It's got to be honor to receive a Pinkie.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Get rid of Brady and Moss! I've had it with them! Bring back Hugh Millen or Tom Hodson and Hart Lee Dykes! Maybe Eugene Chung can handle the vacant spot left by Mankins. Also is Dick MacPherson still around? If so dump BB and bring him back! I can't take all this losing anymore!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: It's pink helmet day:
    [QUOTE]Will you be giving away little Pink Helmet awards for the best Posters? It's got to be honor to receive a Pinkie.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Would that be like the fickle finger of fate?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Oddly enough, it's not the reactionary bandwagon fan that is irritating me today. Last night as I was scanning the apoplexy in here and chuckling quietly to myself, it occured to me that there's another type of "fan" who likes to come out and strut his colors when the Pats under-perform. I call him "Gloating Reasonable Guy." He likes to point out ridiculously obvious things -- like that the season is 16 games long, and that teams don't play their best every week, and --my own personal favorite -- that problem areas are correctible (despite the fact that the same problem areas have been plaguing the team for more than a year now).

Most annoying about Gloating Reasonable Guy is how he likes to pull up previous posts where he displays a fairly typical glass-half-empty perspective and uses it -- and, of course -- superior references to "real" fandom, to illustrate how much smarter he is than the rest of us after the Pats lose (but completely distances himself from when they win.

So here's to you, Gloating Reasonable Guy . . .

(cue the Budweiser "Real Men of Genius" theme)

. . .  in a world suddenly overrun with Chicken Littles, your particular brand of smug self-satisfaction and selective recollection sets you apart from the madding crowd and made yourself easily recognizable as an actual deusche, as opposed to the clear majority of over-reactionaries -- who are merely acting like deusches.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFCMal. Show SFCMal's posts

[QUOTE]Oddly enough, it's not the reactionary bandwagon fan that is irritating me today. Last night as I was scanning the apoplexy in here and chuckling quietly to myself, it occured to me that there's another type of "fan" who likes to come out and strut his colors when the Pats under-perform. I call him "Gloating Reasonable Guy." He likes to point out ridiculously obvious things -- like that the season is 16 games long, and that teams don't play their best every week, and --my own personal favorite -- that problem areas are correctible (despite the fact that the same problem areas have been plaguing the team for more than a year now). Most annoying about Gloating Reasonable Guy is how he likes to pull up previous posts where he displays a fairly typical glass-half-empty perspective and uses it -- and, of course -- superior references to "real" fandom, to illustrate how much smarter he is than the rest of us after the Pats lose (but completely distances himself from when they win. So here's to you, Gloating Reasonable Guy . . . (cue the Budweiser "Real Men of Genius" theme)  . . .  in a world suddenly overrun with Chicken Littles, your particular brand of smug self-satisfaction and selective recollection sets you apart from the madding crowd and made yourself easily recognizable as an actual deusche, as opposed to the clear majority of over-reactionaries -- who are merely acting like deusches.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Real Men of genius. I love that, do you have the lyrics as I would like to hear them. But you are absolutely right, it's 1 game. The Jets picked themselves up after last week and the Pats have to do the same. Cincy beat Baltimore and we beat Cincy and Baltimore beat the Jets. I'm moving on and waiting for the Buffalo game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

I missed the game because I was at a family wedding. I found out the Patriots were winning 14-10 at the half, and I was a little surprised that they hadn't scored more points. Regardless, I was sure the Patriots would win.

I was able to listen to a radio broadcast of the game up until part of the first quarter when Julian Edelman returned a big punt from the Jets. I'm pretty sure I heard the Wes Welker touchdown on the radio too. After hearing the success of Fred Taylor and the offense, I figured the team would continue to move the ball on offense. The Stephen Gostkowski missed field goal pissed me off, regardless of the penalty, which also pissed me off.

Though I wasn't able to watch the game, I wound up finding out that the score was 28-14 in the fourth quarter and the Patriots were losing. I was pretty damn surprised. I couldn't figure out how the offense was stifled, and my only explanation for the Jets unanswered scoring was a matter of costly turnovers by the Patriots offense and special teams. Most likely, I thought maybe Edelman had fumbles a punt or two, maybe Brandon Tate had lost a fumble, or a fumble by someone in the Pats offensive backfield. Never would I have guessed that this years Pats team would shoot itself in the foot with terrible scoring production.

I'm disappointed, but not discouraged. I expect confidence, resolve, and great things from this 2010 Patriots team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

They will rebound. Brady stated that they "sucked" and I highly doubt he will let this last game slide.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

[QUOTE]Here come the "Know---it---alls"
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]Oh Rocky, you are as fixed as your fight scenes. You have had one too many training days with Mickey and Appolo Creed. you dont have to be a know it all to see the Patriots are having the same problems they have had for at least 3 years, all because Bill B wont fix them, address them and correct them. Now you can pay Tom Brady a boat load , wait a ship load of money but what good will that do if he cant bring the team a win in the second halfs of games or win anymore playoff games. Is that really money well spent? NO Rock it isnt. THe facts remain they should have traded him, and fixed the defense all the while keeping Cassel, a move they will regret the next 4 years.
    Purely elementry dear boy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to It's pink helmet day:
    [QUOTE]That's right line up all you pink helmet experts. Submit your conspiracy theories, whines and plans for getting rid of Brady, BB, Kraft and anyone else who doesn't live up to your hallucination of winning 20 super bowls in a row. Don't forget to list all the big name 'stars' you want to hire without figuring out how to pay them under the cap system.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]
    Evil, you dont need a conspiracy theory here, all you have to do is just look at what is happening. Did BB fix the LB problem the last 3 years? NO! Did BB Fix the Running back problems the last 3 years? NO! Are the Patriots better at the secondary position? No. O-Line? No, There is No conspiracy here, just an inept coach that is lost without Pioli, Weis, Cassel and Crennel. Dude face it, BB is a fake glorified wanna be that is living off past victories by the real brains that left the Patriot organization.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Well I figure we could trade Butler and a 5th rounder to the Vikes for Adrian Peterson and Jared Allen.

Then we should cut Brady, sign Zac Robinson, and start him over Hoyer.

Superbowls galore after those two simple moves.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

[QUOTE]Here come the "Know---it---alls"
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

I knew it, I just knew it.....penis-mike would post in this thread I just knew it.