its sad to see how dumb our fans are

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tartarus12. Show tartarus12's posts

Re: its sad to see how dumb our fans are

In Response to Re: its sad to see how dumb our fans are:
    [QUOTE]Spikes looked terrible on that final TD by the Giants. He can hardly move and can't get off blocks.
    Posted by rochfan[/QUOTE]
    You realize they were letting them score, right?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

ive seen it all now.....a fan calling other fans dumb while writing with 3rd grade comprehension......bravo!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In Response to its sad to see how dumb our fans are:
    [QUOTE]this is a few days old...but readint the grades you gave our players on espn boston as well as who we want to keep or let go its amazing.... NO i dont want ihedegbho back he was always torched........or shaun ellis! or och cinco! come on guys we had a bad d and lost in a win able superbowl we need to make improvements... Also on the grades how on earth did mcourty the worst cb get a C....guys r stupid even mayo got an A...i love the guy but hes not a playmakes like spikes whose eons better now ik i ranted a little but but the moral is we have some dumb fans and we need to make some serious improvements for next year
    Posted by Bspikes55[/QUOTE]

I don't necessarily think it's because fans are "stupid" so much as it's a home team bias. There are a few fans who honestly think the team has no flaws....and that we beat the Giants in the Superbowl....lolLaughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]Spikes is not as good as Mayo - Mayo has been way more consistent in the pass AND run and not had any of the off field drama for a lot longer period of time. Spikes finished strong, let's just see how he does next year.
    Posted by timesedge[/QUOTE]

Mayo had an underwhelming year. I was hoping BB would use him a little differently this year.....but that didn't seem to pan out. Whenever he blitzed he was about 1 step to late.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: its sad to see how dumb our fans are : I don't agree with what Mr Intelligence first posted, but it IS sad that Pats fans, at least MOST of the "real" ones, have yet to associate any part of the recent SB defeat at the feet of #12. Too many poor throws, both over and under, and poor decisions (the chunker to Gronk for an INT). He didn't play this bad in crucial moments back in 2001!!! Think he's buying into Mrs #12's Prayer Chain? Anyone else besides me see how much better he was before marrying Mrs #12?
    Posted by AZPAT[/QUOTE]
    he definitely is partly to blame...but not the only one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: its sad to see how dumb our fans are : You realize they were letting them score, right?
    Posted by tartarus12[/QUOTE]

wow