Its the Colts..how many bailout calls this week?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Its the Colts..how many bailout calls this week?

In Response to Re: Its the Colts..how many bailout calls this week?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Its the Colts..how many bailout calls this week? : I taught Wayne Gretzky how to play hockey. See how easy this is?
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

I, for one, appreciate your contributions to sport.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Its the Colts..how many bailout calls this week? : You w*nkers think there is a pro-Colts call on every play!
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

You're just upset because every rabbit the officials could possibly pull out of their hats still couldn't get the Colts by the Iggles.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

So the only reason a team is more highly penalized is referee favoritism?  Do you people really believe this offal?  Could it possibly be that some teams commit more penalties?  (Just a revolutionary thought there...)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

WellIn Response to Re: Its the Colts..how many bailout calls this week?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Its the Colts..how many bailout calls this week? : Ever hear of Rodney Harrison? Vince Wilfork? Seymour? Vrabel? Bruschi? Warren? Law? Milloy? Spygate? Samuels was pretty clean and a stud to boot. Admittedly, 'dirtiest team in the league' was a little harsh, but this style of play, combined with Polian's whining, is why we have the "Peyton Rules". I actually have friends who were Pats fans and stopped watching them because of the way they play, and I was quoting them, hence the somewhat inappropriate statement above. For more:  http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2008/01/26/patriots_say_they_play_aggressively_not_dirty/
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Well how about, that you threw out 9 former pro -bowlers. So why are the Patriots dirty again?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MonsterFan. Show MonsterFan's posts

How can a still image of the video show a double clutch?  What dimension do you live in buddy?  You’ll have to take my word for it that I captured the image after the 4 frame juggle and he’s still well beyond the line.

He’s not coming back for the ball.  It’s a typical catch where he’s getting tackled and the ball should be spotted where he had his most forward progression. Just watch the link.  It’s not like I have some great technology to take a screenshot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OK3pa51v-Q

You’re just trying to stir the pot.  You know the video doesn’t lie. Keep living in your fantasy world.  I'll live in the real world where there are no ghosts and goblins, just refs who make an occasional bad call.  It works both ways.  On this day, just admit your team was the beneficiary of a gracious spot.  Just say thanks. 

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Its the Colts..how many bailout calls this week? : Yawn.  That photo doesn't show you the double-clutch, which anyone who watched the front-on view saw.  His foot is right at the 30 when he finally gets control, and since he's coming back for the ball it stands to reason the ball would be behind the 30.  At least I have the cajones to say that the exact spot can't be determined and that he either made it or missed it by 6".  Those of you who say the picture (lol) or even the video clearly show anything are absolute homers.  But they certainly seem to have made the correct call...
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]WellIn Response to Re: Its the Colts..how many bailout calls this week? : Well how about, that you threw out 9 former pro -bowlers. So why are the Patriots dirty again?
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

Being a pro bowler has nothing to do with it; I just mentioned the household names cited for their play, i.e, those most often on the field and/or mentioned in the link.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

[QUOTE]How can a still image of the video show a double clutch?   What dimension do you live in buddy?   You’ll have to take my word for it that I captured the image after the 4 frame juggle and he’s still well beyond the line.   He’s not coming back for the ball.   It’s a typical catch where he’s getting tackled and the ball should be spotted where he had his most forward progression. Just watch the link.   It’s not like I have some great technology to take a screenshot.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OK3pa51v-Q You’re just trying to stir the pot.   You know the video doesn’t lie. Keep living in your fantasy world.   I'll live in the real world where there are no ghosts and goblins, just refs who make an occasional bad call.   It works both ways.   On this day, just admit your team was the beneficiary of a gracious spot.   Just say thanks.  In Response to Re: Its the Colts..how many bailout calls this week? :
    Posted by MonsterFan[/QUOTE]

Not coming back for the ball?  So the tackler is not driving him back towards the LOS as he double clutches?  It's apparently not me who is seeing what he wants to see.  You guys have this "Colts get all the calls" attitude because you can't deal with the legitimate Colt wins.  My favorite part is how you all state time and time again that every NFL fan knows it, but I've only heard that cr@p here...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Its the Colts..how many bailout calls this week? : Not coming back for the ball?  So the tackler is not driving him back towards the LOS as he double clutches?  It's apparently not me who is seeing what he wants to see.  You guys have this "Colts get all the calls" attitude because you can't deal with the legitimate Colt wins.  My favorite part is how you all state time and time again that every NFL fan knows it, but I've only heard that cr@p here...

Please Google Colts/refs, there are 653,000 pages of fans complaining about the colts calls/non-calls.  Most recently the Eagles and going as far back as the early 90's.  Not just fans either, it includes coaches and commentators!  Have fun.
    Oh and did you ever think that the reason you only hear it here is because you spend all day here?  Just sayin.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

just ef'fin pathetic... over 7 pages of excuses why the Colts have dominated for over a decade. 

anyone who knows this game can realize w/o the refs the cheats would nvr have won their first *.  brady got bailed out by the nfl on the infamous "tuck fumble" and yet we have all this crying from the * nation.

i expected a little more from the * nation which isnt saying much to begin with.  look forward to hearing all the whining on this board tommorow evening.

BAN BELICHEAT FROM THE HALL!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

[QUOTE]just ef'fin pathetic... over 7 pages of excuses why the Colts have dominated for over a decade.  anyone who knows this game can realize w/o the refs the cheats would nvr have won their first *.  brady got bailed out by the nfl on the infamous "tuck fumble" and yet we have all this crying from the * nation. i expected a little more from the * nation which isnt saying much to begin with.  look forward to hearing all the whining on this board tommorow evening. BAN BELICHEAT FROM THE HALL!!
    Posted by ColtsPacersFan1[/QUOTE]

one super bowl in ten years is dominating???   interesting

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]just ef'fin pathetic... over 7 pages of excuses why the Colts have dominated for over a decade.  Posted by ColtsPacersFan1[/QUOTE]

You might want to ask someone who knows how to read what a decade is . . .

and while you're at it, see if they can accurately explain the concept of "domination."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Its the Colts..how many bailout calls this week? : Not coming back for the ball?  So the tackler is not driving him back towards the LOS as he double clutches?  It's apparently not me who is seeing what he wants to see.  You guys have this "Colts get all the calls" attitude because you can't deal with the legitimate Colt wins.  My favorite part is how you all state time and time again that every NFL fan knows it, but I've only heard that cr@p here...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - "Legitimate colts win" - You're killing me. that is the funniest thing I've read today.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jazzpelli. Show jazzpelli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Its the Colts..how many bailout calls this week? : Actually, I'm not stupid.  I have advanced degrees...and I seriously doubt you have a high school diploma.  It's also poor salesmanship to mention that the ref has a perfect view, since the no replay or still photo shows clearly where the spot should be.  All you're left with is your lame conspiracy theory.  BTW, that does seem to be about where he was when he got final possession - do you have the spacial awareness to realize the ball is at best even with where his feet are and, more likely, behind where his feet are?

wow, talk about thumping the chest a little.  are you proud of yourself??  so proud that in the middle of a football forum post, you have to make the note that you have advanced degrees.  Just a little bit childish but on the other hand, you got to have something to fall back on after the Colts get their butt whooped tomorrow.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]So the only reason a team is more highly penalized is referee favoritism?  Do you people really believe this offal?  Could it possibly be that some teams commit more penalties?  (Just a revolutionary thought there...)

Yeah...like in 2005, where the referees tried everything in their power to stop the Steelers from beating the ponies in the play-offs...remember?:

•  All-Pro safety Troy Polamalu made a diving interception of Peyton Manning at the Pittsburgh 48 with 5:26 remaining. He got up to run and fumbled the ball, but recovered -- only to have it mysteriously overturned by referee Pete Morelli.

How 'bout the 2006 AFC title game, where the officiating was so biased that the Patriots received a letter of apology from the league?

How 'bout in 2007, where the Colts were propped up all day by the refs, who penalized the Patriots 10 times, for 146 yards?  

Other than that bogus 2006 SB, which, but for the refs, would have been won by the Pats...Peyton and his Ponies, despite all the MVPs and regular season wins...would have won NOTHING.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

This whole subject is redundant, because the Colts getting favorable calls is just too common, like having to pay taxes and death.  Colt trolls on this board think it's just the Pats fans that complain.  Talk about tunnel vision - I was in the Navy for 28 years, stationed all over these states, and have many buddies that root for other teams - they, to a man and woman, always complain about Colts referee favoritism - it's nothing new by any means and so ingrained in the NFL culture, fans, sports journalists, commentators, color men and women just take it for granted.  As I'm sure BB does - wouldn't surprise me if he game plans for these things.  So when the inevitable happens, it's not a shock - kind of along the lines of a great RB breaking a long one - it's expected and it happens - just got to overcome.  Besides, comlaining about it certainly won't do any good and definately won't change it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]This whole subject is redundant, because the Colts getting favorable calls is just too common, like having to pay taxes and death.  Colt trolls on this board think it's just the Pats fans that complain.  Talk about tunnel vision - I was in the Navy for 28 years, stationed all over these states, and have many buddies that root for other teams - they, to a man and woman, always complain about Colts referee favoritism - it's nothing new by any means and so ingrained in the NFL culture, fans, sports journalists, commentators, color men and women just take it for granted.  As I'm sure BB does - wouldn't surprise me if he game plans for these things.  So when the inevitable happens, it's not a shock - kind of along the lines of a great RB breaking a long one - it's expected and it happens - just got to overcome.  Besides, comlaining about it certainly won't do any good and definately won't change it.
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing if you went to a Colts fan site, you would see similar complaints about the Pats 'getting away with murder'.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]This whole subject is redundant, because the Colts getting favorable calls is just too common, like having to pay taxes and death.  Colt trolls on this board think it's just the Pats fans that complain.  Talk about tunnel vision - I was in the Navy for 28 years, stationed all over these states, and have many buddies that root for other teams - they, to a man and woman, always complain about Colts referee favoritism - it's nothing new by any means and so ingrained in the NFL culture, fans, sports journalists, commentators, color men and women just take it for granted.  As I'm sure BB does - wouldn't surprise me if he game plans for these things.  So when the inevitable happens, it's not a shock - kind of along the lines of a great RB breaking a long one - it's expected and it happens - just got to overcome.  Besides, comlaining about it certainly won't do any good and definately won't change it.
    Posted by gr82bme[/QUOTE]

I disagree. Complaining about it loud enough and long enough will make the league and the zebras aware that their actions are not going unnoticed. I've seen one world championship stolen from the Pats in 2006. That is enough. 

I'm sick of Indy trolls coming here, and whining about "spygate"...when the truth of the matter is that their lovables are consistently receiving assistance from the league, in the form of rule changes, and biased officiating. It's a shame that every team facing ol' Horse-face and his Ponies must outplay the Colts, plus overcome these additional obstacles, to win. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Its the Colts..how many bailout calls this week? :      I disagree. Complaining about it loud enough and long enough will make the league and the zebras aware that their actions are not going unnoticed. I've seen one world championship stolen from the Pats in 2006. That is enough.       I'm sick of Indy trolls coming here, and whining about "spygate"...when the truth of the matter is that their lovables are consistently receiving assistance from the league, in the form of rule changes, and biased officiating. It's a shame that every team facing ol' Horse-face and his Ponies must outplay the Colts, plus overcome these additional obstacles, to win.       
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

TP:  fair enough, but folks have been carping on this for several years - and still nothing's been done.  I'd think that if something "could" or "would" have been done, it would have been by now - I mean, this obstacle that all opponents of the Colts have to deal with certainly isn't anything new.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PSRyan. Show PSRyan's posts

The funniest part is the Colts fans still try to somehow deny or even downplay that the league "re-emphasized" the illegal contact rule as the reason their offense went from good to almost unstoppable. 

Especially in the second link look at the sidebar about who should have (their word) "monster" years going forward. 

But they just can't admit that the re-emphasis was built for their specific strengths to the detriment of the Patriots (not to mention their own division which also had a couple teams that played a more aggressive defensive style like the Jags).

Laughable that they are in fact the whiners about the Pats "getting away" with things like the so-called Spygate when in fact they had to have their GM re-do the rule book specifically for them just to get over while the Pats have had nothing but OBSTACLES (not aids) placed in front of them and have still been a contender year after year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]just ef'fin pathetic... over 7 pages of excuses why the Colts have dominated for over a decade.  anyone who knows this game can realize w/o the refs the cheats would nvr have won their first *.  brady got bailed out by the nfl on the infamous "tuck fumble" and yet we have all this crying from the * nation. i expected a little more from the * nation which isnt saying much to begin with.  look forward to hearing all the whining on this board tommorow evening. BAN BELICHEAT FROM THE HALL!!
    Posted by ColtsPacersFan1[/QUOTE]

If domination for over a decade results in only one Lombardi trophy I'd rather not be dominant and have 3