I am just as dissapointed as all of you about the loss to the Colts. I went from finishing off my 18 pack and thinking how I would watch this game all week to quickly hitting stop and erase on the DVR. Throwing a mug across my yard. BB's call is what it is. We have to move onfrom it. More importantly the team has too. One call doesn't cost you the game. We made plenty of mistakes ......Maroney fumble in the endzone....Brady pick in the endzone .....phantom pass inter. calls.....taking timeouts when we really shouldn't need to use them.....kicking two chipshot fg's that should have been td's!!! All of this contributed to the loss ....... In the BB and Brady era we are 12 for 14 on 4th down against the Colts.....People only talk about it because we failed ......Stand by BB ......he is the best coach in the league and I will exit with these remarks.........I would  not want to be the Jets this week, The Patriots are one po'd team and  I think they will take it out on them ..........Keep the faith Pats fans............