It's time those 4 players To listen really LISTEN cause they were wrong

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

It's time those 4 players To listen really LISTEN cause they were wrong

It might hurt there Pride to apoligize But It must be done. Cause You can see this entire season They think This is a JOKE.  It has shows they laugh when they lose. they should be angry I know I am. It;s time those 4 players earn there salaries or need to find another job.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Re: It's time those 4 players To listen really LISTEN cause they were wrong

In Response to It's time those 4 players To listen really LISTEN cause they were wrong:
    [QUOTE]It might hurt there Pride to apoligize But It must be done. Cause You can see this entire season They think This is a JOKE.  It has shows they laugh when they lose. they should be angry I know I am. It;s time those 4 players earn there salaries or need to find another job.
    Posted by Paulawht63[/QUOTE]

Wow, i think it's time you learn proper english and grammar. Sorry, but this is horrible!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Great comment Paul

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I'm not sure what is going on... but I think alot of people are not employed with the Patriots next year... I for one think it will be these 4 including Moss, and he still does not impress me.  If we don't make the playoffs or go one and done, I'm pretty sure housecleaning will commence.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maybnot. Show maybnot's posts

WILL U STOP IT ALREADY, HOW LONG IS THIS GONNA GO ON FOR ,THEY WERE LATE, AS FAR AS WE KNO THIS WAS THE ONLY TIME. IM SO SICK N TRIED OF U MORONS, I COM ON HERE FOR SUM INTELIGENT DISCUSSION, MAYBE BOUT HOE THEIR PASS RUSH IS A RUMOR, OR MAYB UR TWO GAP SCHEME ISNT WORKIN SO WELL, OR THE FACT THAT WE ONLY HAV ONE , I REPEAT SCORIN THREAT ON OFFENSE, BUT ALL WEEK W/ THIS B.S. I GET IT COMPLETELY THEY SHOULDNT HAV BEEN LATE, NO ONE IS EXCUSING THAT. BUT THIS TEAM IS MIDDLE OF THE ROAD CAUSE OF THE PLAYAS OF THE FIELD N LACK OF TALENT..PERIOD.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maybnot. Show maybnot's posts

YEA IM NOT IMPRESSD BY 81'S LEAGUE LEADIN IN YRS, N TIED FOR SECOND IN TD'S, THIS YR N SECOND ALL TIME, IF HE'S HEALTHY N WANTS 2 STILL PLAY HE'LL BREAK J.R.'S TD RECORD , DO U KNO HOW DUMB U SOUND. THE GUYS BEEN ON 2 OF THE BEST TEAMS (NOT 2 WIN A TITLE), N WAS THE KEY PART TO BOTH OF THEM, LEADIN THEM TO THE FIRST N SECOND IN IN HISTORY IN TERMS OF POINTS, AMASSING 50 TD'S IN THOSE 2 YRS, MAYB HES NOT UR FAV PLAYA, FINE, NO PROBLEM, BUT NOT IMPRESSED JUST CAUSE HE'S NOT A "DIRT DOG", JUST CAUSE HE DOESNT ALWAYS SMILE N MIGHTRUB U N SUM THE WRONG WAY. IM SO SICK N TIRED OF BOSTON FANS WHO DOG THIS GUY, EASY TOP 5, I SAY TOP 3 REC. ALL TIME, AGAIN IF HE WANTS 2 CONTINUE PLAYIN HE WOULD AMASS 18000 YRDS, CLOSE TO 200 TD'S, N GRAB OVA 1200 BALLS, U SOUND STUPID N ARROGANT, W/ UR "IM NOT IMPRESSED.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

In Response to Re: It's time those 4 players To listen really LISTEN cause they were wrong:
    [QUOTE]WILL U STOP IT ALREADY, HOW LONG IS THIS GONNA GO ON FOR ,THEY WERE LATE, AS FAR AS WE KNO THIS WAS THE ONLY TIME. IM SO SICK N TRIED OF U MORONS, I COM ON HERE FOR SUM INTELIGENT DISCUSSION, MAYBE BOUT HOE THEIR PASS RUSH IS A RUMOR, OR MAYB UR TWO GAP SCHEME ISNT WORKIN SO WELL, OR THE FACT THAT WE ONLY HAV ONE , I REPEAT SCORIN THREAT ON OFFENSE, BUT ALL WEEK W/ THIS B.S. I GET IT COMPLETELY THEY SHOULDNT HAV BEEN LATE, NO ONE IS EXCUSING THAT. BUT THIS TEAM IS MIDDLE OF THE ROAD CAUSE OF THE PLAYAS OF THE FIELD N LACK OF TALENT..PERIOD.
    Posted by maybnot[/QUOTE]

well there is a statement bound to spark some intelligent discussion right there, is this derrick burgess incognito?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

In Response to It's time those 4 players To listen really LISTEN cause they were wrong:
    [QUOTE]It might hurt there Pride to apoligize But It must be done. Cause You can see this entire season They think This is a JOKE.  It has shows they laugh when they lose. they should be angry I know I am. It;s time those 4 players earn there salaries or need to find another job.

Belichek was looking for something to use to make a point to his team and take control-and these 4 guys were an easy target.  Being 8 minutes late during bad weather hardly justifies being sent home--but belicheck had to make a statement and he did the right thing.  Thomas should have shut up and enjoyed his day off like Moss did.    

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

In Response to Re: It's time those 4 players To listen really LISTEN cause they were wrong:
    [QUOTE]In Response to It's time those 4 players To listen really LISTEN cause they were wrong : Belichek was looking for something to use to make a point to his team and take control-and these 4 guys were an easy target.  Being 8 minutes late during bad weather hardly justifies being sent home--but belicheck had to make a statement and he did the right thing.  Thomas should have shut up and enjoyed his day off like Moss did.    
    Posted by oggieman[/QUOTE]
    Being late at all justfies whatever the discipline that the BOSS feels is fair.

What are these four guys too dumb to wake up and see that the weather sux, so they better leave early for work?  WHAT the other 50+ could somehow be there on time, but these four mental midgets didn't see the snow?  GIVE ME A FREAKIN BREAK!  These four just failed to plan- and well their plan failed.

It is so easy to make (OR ACCEPT) inferior dedication, or discipline in a person in this country today.... So many people believe that their employer owes them something instead of them owing the employer and HONEST days work.  If they did not have a contract that was over the PATS heads wright now I am sure that one of them would have been allowed to take his "Second best is good enough" attitude and go ring a bell outside the local food mart.  This is a shame... these guys get paid millions to be where they are supposed to be when they are supposed to be there, and actually do a job.  Too many just brush off the fact that they did not do what they are being paid for.  Be it 9 minutes late or two hours late- they changed the schedule for 50 other players with their LOSER inability to be prepared, and show they gave an {Expletive deleted}.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

whoa - two separate issues here.  Who ever said that the 4 players who were late for practice were the SAME people who were laughing shortly after a loss?

Methinks that the problem behind the scene is much more pervasive than the public knows or wants to hear about.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to It's time those 4 players To listen really LISTEN cause they were wrong : whoa - two separate issues here.  Who ever said that the 4 players who were late for practice were the SAME people who were laughing shortly after a loss? Methinks that the problem behind the scene is much more pervasive than the public knows or wants to hear about.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

One has to give the Patriots credit for keeping the details under wraps.  Perhaps, this is why the Thomas commentary stood out so blatantly?  Ironically, they guy who puts the disciplinary action at the level of kindergarten, also explains his tardiness by stating that he is not the Jetsons.  Yeah, this is ironic, with a heavy emphais on the humour component.

Personally, I believe that if Thomas had been a strong performer (i.e. worthy of the big cap hits), he certainly would not have chosen to spoil his realtionship with the team and/or the fans.  To be more precise, Thomas appears frustrated.  However, would it not be best for all if he were to take out these frustrations on the opposing team(s)?  To put a final point on it, if one behaves like a kindergartener, one might be treated as one.