Its time to move on

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

Its time to move on

We all need to get over Wes Welker. He's gone and no amount of complaining is gonna bring him back. I'm a HUGE Wes Welker fan and yeah I'm a little pissed we didnt offer him more money but Its business Wes wasnt gonna be around forever and Amendola is the best we're gonna get to try and replace him. It was a good move for the future expecially if he can stay healthy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: Its time to move on

Starting another Welker thread is a bit counterproductive...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

Just seems like thats all people talk about on here now is what welker does and says. Its already old I'm trying to put an end to it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Brady2Amendola's comment:

Just seems like thats all people talk about on here now is what welker does and says. Its already old I'm trying to put an end to it.

TFB12?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

TFB12?

Nope. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I really don't think it's that counterproductive.  I think starting one thread titled "Wes Apologists- Vent Here" would be more appropriate so that way we can keep all of the b*tching and moaning in one thread instead of spamming 30 different Welker threads across the board.  Believe me, I LOVED Welker.  Hell, I normally don't get current players' jerseys becaue of the odds of them leaving and I'm more of a 'team guy', but I had a Welker jersey and now I have to retire that jersey.  I feel the same love everybody does for Welker, but JC, let it go!  This is a business and BB is one of the best businessmen out there.  Everybody needs to relax and let him does what he does best.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to MoreRings' comment:

TFB12?

I wondered the same thing.

Now why the hell would I make a new screen name?  I have been here since 08, never been banned, a few photoshops have been banned, lol, but not me.  I'm not starting over with a new screen name, nor am I one who has to post under different screen names..... Rusty!