It's time to PUT UP and SHUT UP!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It's time to PUT UP and SHUT UP!!!

Game on folks!!

All the talk and discussions for the rest of this day will not do anything to the outcome of the game.  The lead up to today has seen all manners of stat disection, questions about the Pats, worried fans, troll attacks, feelings of perceived hatred towards Pats Nation blah blah blah... How many ways can we discuss whether or not Flacco will outperform Brady or the Ravens, with Ray Lewis retiring, is destined to play in the SB as their fans believe?  Now it is time to see the players make do on the field.  As fans all we can do is shut up and watch the players put up!

One group of fans will be singing t'ill the sun comes up sometime around 9:30 or so tonight.  I like our chances as Pats' fan we'll be doing the singing and fending off the slings and arrows of the haters who then will want to see the NFC champ stomp on the Pats in the SB. Of course, if the 49'ers win this afternoon, can you imagine the perceived love that will be going towards the Ravens to have a "Harbaugh Brother Bowl"?  Sheesh.. time to shut up!!

GO PATS!!!!!  GO PATS!!!!  GO PATS!!!!   GO PATS!!!!   GO PATS!!!!   GO PATS!!!!   GO PATS!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: It's time to PUT UP and SHUT UP!!!

Dang it!  Do the discussions yesterday still help them win?  I hope I'm not too late.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

It is good therapy for some to talk about the team issues. Help them or not, it is soothing medicine to be reading like minded fans opinions, thoughts and concerns. I do not have many friends who are Pats fans out here on the left coast, so it does me a world of good to be sharing on this forum. Go Pats! Go Pats!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:

Dang it!  Do the discussions yesterday still help them win?  I hope I'm not too late.

We only wish rhetoric and discussions win games!!  (-;

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to xBruzer77's comment:

It is good therapy for some to talk about the team issues. Help them or not, it is soothing medicine to be reading like minded fans opinions, thoughts and concerns. I do not have many friends who are Pats fans out here on the left coast, so it does me a world of good to be sharing on this forum. Go Pats! Go Pats!

I am not saying we should STOP discussions leading up to the game.  My point is we are at that time for the game to be played and all our thoughts and discussions will not impact the game and let's see the game now!  This has been a long week and the next two weeks even longer!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Patriots... Best team in the world

or

best team in the universe

discuss...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

or

discuss...

Universe works until the space probes find another league out there, somewhere!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

or

discuss...

Keeping to the Patriots way, I will say..... Best team in the AFC today.  We will talk about the universe after this game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

or

discuss...

Keeping to the Patriots way, I will say..... Best team in the AFC today.  We will talk about the universe after this game.

The hooded one would be proud.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

or

discuss...

The hooded one would be proud.

May the "Patriot" Force be with you!!  (-;

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

I agree with you xBruzer.  I like to come here and read comments from other Patriots fans.  Since I live in Packer country I really don't have too many people to talk to.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to umichfan's comment:

I agree with you xBruzer.  I like to come here and read comments from other Patriots fans.  Since I live in Packer country I really don't have too many people to talk to.

Wow, cold enough for you?  I am not saying the comments should stop.  At this point all that can be said to dissect the pros and cons, who does this and that, who wins etc..  is over.. now it is game time and for the Patriots to PUT UP the BIG W and move on to the SB!  We can move on to dissecting the game play once the game starts to the end of it and beyond.  I am certain we'll have a lot of good things to say today with a few "arrrrggghhhhhhs!!!!"