It's Time To Root For AnotherTeam!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: It's Time To Root For AnotherTeam!!

I agree with the sarcastic inference by the original poster, all of you moaning, whining nancies who can't stand even the slightest bit of challenge, as if winning a championship was going to be easy, go root for the Ravens, Steelers and 49ers.

You're an embarrassment to Patriot's fans.  I cringe to think at the joy a Jests, Giants or any fan of another team gets reading your lilly livered, entitled garbage.  They wish they could enjoy the success that Bill Belichick has brought to New England, it certainly wasn't here prior to him, or maybe you meatballs can't remember back that far?

A season is a journey, you don't arrive at your destination the moment it starts, sorry but that kind of instant satisfaction doesn't exist in a 16 game season.  The Broncos don't win any rings for scoring 7 touchdowns in week one.

You had better enjoy this time while it lasts instead of nitpicking every little decision as if you could do better, nobody does it better than the guy we have now, not since Chuck Noll, Bill Walsh or Lombardi himself, and that's some rarified air.

Go root for somebody else, try the Jaguars, I hear their GM is the best.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

some peeps still miss the point of forums...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Sorry but Pats go 7-7 from here in,  They just don't have enough offensive weapons... We just have to hang in there.  Make better player selection next year. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to anonymis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

To release pent up frustration caused by the menstrual cycle..?

[/QUOTE]

Hey Wozzy! Let's root for the Raiders!

(Just to let others know this is my new sarcasm font for those that are sarcasm challenged)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

In response to anonymis's comment:

is it illegal to root for several teams?  I like following the Ravens, Steelers, and 49ers too. Been doing that for years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

In response to GO47's comment:

In response to anonymis's comment:

is it illegal to root for several teams?  I like following the Ravens, Steelers, and 49ers too. Been doing that for years.

Sorry for last post.

I was a big Packers fan when I was a kid because the Patriots were on TV back then. Plus the Packers use the beat the NY Football Giants in the playoffs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I agree with the sarcastic inference by the original poster, all of you moaning, whining nancies who can't stand even the slightest bit of challenge, as if winning a championship was going to be easy, go root for the Ravens, Steelers and 49ers.

You're an embarrassment to Patriot's fans.  I cringe to think at the joy a Jests, Giants or any fan of another team gets reading your lilly livered, entitled garbage.  They wish they could enjoy the success that Bill Belichick has brought to New England, it certainly wasn't here prior to him, or maybe you meatballs can't remember back that far?

A season is a journey, you don't arrive at your destination the moment it starts, sorry but that kind of instant satisfaction doesn't exist in a 16 game season.  The Broncos don't win any rings for scoring 7 touchdowns in week one.

You had better enjoy this time while it lasts instead of nitpicking every little decision as if you could do better, nobody does it better than the guy we have now, not since Chuck Noll, Bill Walsh or Lombardi himself, and that's some rarified air.

Wozzy, Wozzy, Wozzy!  My boxing fan buddy.  While I certainly see your point, we must face facts here as the warning signs are showing up.  After weeks worth of preseason games, reading that the rookies are going to be very good, that Amendola wasn't injury prone due to him having two freakish injuries, I must say this is going to be a very challenging season.  Not only for the team but for the fans. The rookies aren't great, Amendola out hurt again and not with a freakish injury.  When our best WR is Julian Edelman... we have a problem.

Yes, the season is a journey but it is only a 16 games long journey, and if we are lucky we could get a couple of playoff games and a SB out of it too.  But that isn't very long to turn a team like this into a serious threat.  If the season was double the length then maybe this season is a journey saying would be relevant. 

Maybe this team will get the work it needs during this season and be great next season and the season after.  We shall see.  But couldn't they have done this without trying to overhaul everything all in this season.  We knew the Gronk and Hernandez situation in time to make some key changes.  What are the they thinking building an offense around rookie wr's, some undrafted and two injury prone vet WR's?  Not sure if BB is letting Josh McD call a bunch o these offensive shots or what is going on but certainly with BB, Brady and Kraft we should be expecting and deserve better. 

I love the enthusiasm, I love the loyalty, I love the optimism but we can't keep the blinders on all season.  We have some problems.  We are at a point that all of this should have been worked out in preseason.  We should be at the point where we are doing a little tinkering, fine tuning a well oiled machine not just starting to build the beast.  Is it really so bad, so crazy to question the vision here?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

To release pent up frustration caused by the menstrual cycle..?

[/QUOTE]

Hey Wozzy! Let's root for the Raiders!

(Just to let others know this is my new sarcasm font for those that are sarcasm challenged)

[/QUOTE]

Funny what constitutes a rule infringement on this site that results in a post removal, I can't make a joke mentioning a biological certainty of just about every multi-celled organism on the planet...

This place must have a female moderator, to whom I would say lighten up.

I won't even make a "it must be that time of the month joke..."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

We're winning the close ones. Can't say that's been a regular thing recently. Is there any boston team that doesn't give you a heart attack when they play.  This winning in the end is going to help sometime this season or playoffs. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

We're winning the close ones. Can't say that's been a regular thing recently. Is there any boston team that doesn't give you a heart attack when they play.  This winning in the end is going to help sometime this season or playoffs. 

Many of us here suggested this defense would be elite this year and they're well on their way health provided.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Ummm you're not from Boston and a Boston sports fan unless you are on a ledge somewhere. And questioning  team results is a gawd given fan right. I love the Patriots- but don't have blinders on.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

I'd almost like to see a crappy season if it means all the whining bandwagon fans would go away for good.

Evil's work computer name ( don't tell the boss )

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Stop making so much sense!! LOL To many posters here won't understand it....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

call him stupid, call him a genious, call him what you want, but not so far off in the distant future you will be calling him a HOF'er 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to leonardo0110's comment:

I mean we have a bad owner, bad GM,bad coach, Bad QB, C, G, T , ILB, OLB, DT, CB, S, SS, TE ,WR , K, P, LS, why root for this team at all, they clearly don't know what they're doing, the coaching staff is clueless, they don't know how to make in-game adjustments, halftime adjustments, the GM is wayyyy below average, they have losing season after losing season, they draft in the top15 every year, and they still draft poorly, bad personnel evaluation, bad decisions in FA, they haven't been in the SB in 44 years and counting..Meanwhile every other team have grade A drafts, make all the right decisions in FA, they sign every FA their fan base want, have great owner,GM,C, G, T , ILB, OLB, DT, CB, S, SS, TE. It's so easy to win in this league I still don't know how can we only have 2-14 seasons when everyone else is winning 10+ every year in every division, except the pats..Shame!!

Why bother rooting for this team, LET'S GO Browns, Jets, Raiders..Etc...

Well said... good job.