J-BOLT MIA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

J-BOLT MIA

I'm getting tired of making Leon look like fool ... Wheres our favourite Bolts fan ?
    I kinda miss him in a weird way....  With his beloved LT gone maybe its just too much for him to handle !
    I for one want to talk about something other then Green New Jersey !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: J-BOLT MIA

He's been disgraced by the Performance of his team against the Jets. I haven't seen many posts from him since then.It's easy to post on an enemy board when your team is kicking AZZZZ but not so easy when you go down in flames. He'll be back...They all come home some day. When the Pats lost to the Giants in the superbowl I didn't turn on any sports, TV Or radio until the draft. At that point I could look forward instead of back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: J-BOLT MIA:
    He's been disgraced by the Performance of his team against the Jets. I haven't seen many posts from him since then.It's easy to post on an enemy board when your team is kicking AZZZZ but not so easy when you go down in flames. He'll be back...They all come home some day. When the Pats lost to the Giants in the superbowl I didn't turn on any sports, TV Or radio until the draft. At that point I could look forward instead of back.
    Posted by ewhite1065

LMAO...yeh, it was a long time before I could watch sports too.

JBolt is welcome on this board any time.....He's prolly takin a lil time off.

Besides, it's off-season. Not much to write home about anyway.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

The Jets stink

Everything is fine, thanks for the concern. Good luck on gang tackling LT. It's do-able.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I doubt Belichick is loosing sleep over LT being in green.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

The Jets stink Everything is fine, thanks for the concern. Good luck on gang tackling LT. It's do-able.
    Posted by jbolted
    ...so what does that make your team since they lost the "stinky" Jets?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Posted by ewhite1065

You got that right. The trolls will be back biting at ankles come September. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the silence from underdoggggg and company.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Maybe we can dance on the Jets logo and make LT cry......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

j bolted is at your moms house he lives in the van past the red fence

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: J-BOLT MIA : You got that right. The trolls will be back biting at ankles come September. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the silence from underdoggggg and company.
    Posted by unclealfie

I concur Alfie..The nicest thing about underdogggg's silence is the absence of all the Colt threads that get generated by people that get pi$$ed off at him. We've actually had a Pats board again.Although I know once the season starts that will all come back. I just hope we beat the Colts this year to keep it to a minimum.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

Silence from Underdoggg.... ??please he's still here..

In Response to Re: J-BOLT MIA : You got that right. The trolls will be back biting at ankles come September. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the silence from underdoggggg and company.
    Posted by unclealfie