J BOLT tribute post

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

J BOLT tribute post

My little big man ..... Where's all your chat know after Uncle Al's Raiders showed you how too play smash mouth ball .

Chargers = #1 Defense and #1 offense what a stat for a 6-6 team !

Matt Cassel 8- 4  23 TD - 4 INT  are up next week for the  Chargers that are soon to be  6-7 !

Common Bolt I know you can't help yourself and reply with some BS excuse for that performance.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: J BOLT tribute post

This has to be a tough day for Chargers fan.

San Dago looked to be going on its annual mid-season roll through it's cupcake schedule and rounding into shape for its also annual January collapse . . .   when suddenly, as if out of nowhere, here came the perennial doormat Raiders to embarass them in their own house.

Ouch!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I thought about him yesterday as the patriots first round pick moves further and further back.  I remember before the season started, pats fans thought this was a top 3 pick.  JBOLTED went on to guarantee 2 losses for the Raiders at the hand of his beloved Powder Blue Superchargers.  seems so long ago...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

The beach, the sun, the bikinis, a losing football team nothing ever changes in San Diego

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to J BOLT tribute post:
    [QUOTE]My little big man ..... Where's all your chat know after Uncle Al's Raiders showed you how too play smash mouth ball . Chargers = #1 Defense and #1 offense what a stat for a 6-6 team ! Matt Cassel 8- 4  23 TD - 4 INT  are up next week for the  Chargers that are soon to be  6-7 ! Common Bolt I know you can't help yourself and reply with some BS excuse for that performance.
    Posted by hoyle[/QUOTE]
    thanks for the shout out hoyle. The Raiders are better than the Chefs as evidenced by the head to head Win in Oakland. The Raiders played very well yesterday. good luck tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Around preseason, the Raiders were playing as if they were dead.  The scouting reports said that the Raiders were drafting well (for once) and they traded for a reasonable QB.  Their on-field record was 2-4 through week 6.  I went with inertia, which rarely applies to the rest of the NFL but might possibly apply to Al Davis's Raiders if he keeps making the poor play calls from upstairs.

Those two blowouts by the Raiders in week 7-8 were the wakeup call. They weren't dead.  I was sorry to see the draft pick fade by week 8, but that's what happened.  All those years of high draft picks came alive when they brought in a half-good quarterback. 

I don't know if the Raiders have a chance to catch the KC Chefs with only 4 weeks to go.  Scott Pioli did a great job with his doormat.  That's San Diego's other problem, besides not putting a great football team on the field.

If the season started fresh tomorrow, San Diego would win 9 games out of 16.  They're slightly better than their 6-6 record but not exactly a secret powerhouse at this point. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: J BOLT tribute post:
    [QUOTE]Yea and KC is better then the Chargers as shown in their head to head in week one so it works both ways
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

The Chargers' season and Peyton Manning's season are proving something to fans that ESPN won't realize. Stats are largely an illusion. By fattening up on bad competition, or feasting on talent surrounding you, anyone can appear statistically to be better than they are....

The Chargers need to fire Norv. Their defense looks great against QBs that make poor decisions like Manning and their offense looks great against teams that can't defend deep routes. But against quality competition there is a huge drop off.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

This could be the year of the changing of the guard.  You heard Colts fans on this site talk about their window of opportunity closing after this year, they may have been a year off.  Tonight will be a great challenge for both teams, I can't wait to see how we measure up against the reigning AFC EAST champs!!!  Pats and the Jets will most likely both make the playoffs so you cant say its do or die but the winner gets the inside track on home field in the playoffs.  That plus it Jets @ Pats, if you cant get up for this game, fuhgetaboutit!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkindc. Show dkindc's posts

Lost to the Raiders and lost A. Gonzalez too.

Bad day for San Diego

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: J BOLT tribute post : The Chargers' season and Peyton Manning's season are proving something to fans that ESPN won't realize. Stats are largely an illusion. By fattening up on bad competition, or feasting on talent surrounding you, anyone can appear statistically to be better than they are.... The Chargers need to fire Norv. Their defense looks great against QBs that make poor decisions like Manning and their offense looks great against teams that can't defend deep routes. But against quality competition there is a huge drop off.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

At the risk of sounding like the proverbial broken record, I'll retiterate that statistics are meaningless unless and until everybody plays the same schedule . . .  which, logistically, can't happen.

You might accurately identify the tendency toward a propensity based on a stat sheet against arbitrary opposition . . .  but the San Dago Chargers are walking, breathing (barely) proof that statistical "bests" and "worsts" can be happily tucked into the nearest convenient circular file, for all they're worth.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

i thought he may have hung himself

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to J BOLT tribute post : thanks for the shout out hoyle. The Raiders are better than the Chefs as evidenced by the head to head Win in Oakland. The Raiders played very well yesterday. good luck tonight.
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

The pie has been humberly eaten Smile

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

No way Chargers win the AFC West. I think they lose a couple more games.

It'll be wierd seeing two Patriots teams playing in the playoffs, LOL