JABREFS: "There was no penalty, we were just STRETCHING out balls!".. was that the worse reffed game of the year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

JABREFS: "There was no penalty, we were just STRETCHING out balls!".. was that the worse reffed game of the year?

we won, so all's well that ends well.. even bb and tb admitted that nothin went with the grain. these jabrefs are actualLy the crew with the least calls in da league, yet they called every possible thing. never have i seeen so many flags dropped and picked up and time wasted by old guys with clear speaking, attention-deficit and hearing issues. everything was a huddle even when the plays were obvious and right in front of them. between that and listening to the CTE-likely Philip Simms, this game really weared on me. remember the flag against wendell for merely turning to tb for signal clarity.. everyone does that, when has that ever drawn a flag? both teams had valid gripes but jeeeeezzzz......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: JABREFS:

agreed my man - that was a brutally officiated game - on both sides, for both teams.

Also LMAO- one of your funniest posts ever. Old guys with hearing issues yeah! :) 

flags dropped and picked up = pathetic. Also: no good explanation provided for it, or the reason for reversed calls. 

And, gutless PhilSimms playing right along. 

The officiating is a grim concern for the NFL despite the humor of your post. Jabrefs indeed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

It's pretty much every game on every weekend....I am shocked as to why as it's the same long standing officials. I do believe it's the result of Goodell micro-managing these guys behind the scenes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's pretty much every game on every weekend....I am shocked as to why as it's the same long standing officials. I do believe it's the result of Goodell micro-managing these guys behind the scenes.

[/QUOTE]

Prelude for what happens in the SB

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I recall that game. I was sitting there with a blank stare cuz I swore he said "we were stretching our balls" So im like...No, did he really say that??!! and why isnt anyone else saying anything...

I really thought it was a joke..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I recall that game. I was sitting there with a blank stare cuz I swore he said "we were stretching our balls" So im like...No, did he really say that??!! and why isnt anyone else saying anything...

I really thought it was a joke..

[/QUOTE] thats exactly what they actually did say.. but i have come to learn the subtle arts of not starting or writing out threads that get u banned on here!