Jarvis Green

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

Jarvis Green

Most of you probably remember Jarvis Green, used to play DE for the Pats.  I was reading an article on yahoo and it mentioned him and what he's doing now.  I guess he runs and invests in construction and it looks like he hasn't wasted the money he made playing football. 

The part of the article that mentions him says:

"Former New England Patriots football player Jarvis Green and his company, First Millenium Construction, are building a 500-person man camp in Watford City, less than 50 miles south of Williston. Green said he expects to make a 200% to 300% return on the multi-million dollar investment, and he said the lodge should be completed by the end of the year.

"Out there they don't have a recession -- you say that word out there and somebody would probably slap you," said Green. "It's the place to be."

full article: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Americas-Boomtown-North-cnnm-1424053087.html

Pretty cool to see a success story for a guy's life after football.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Re: Jarvis Green

He always seemed like a fairly well spoken and well rounded guy, not the type to worry about going broke 3 years after retirement.  Sounds like a well thought out investment for him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

I remember an article about him taking classes and doing an engineering co-op during the off-season several years ago.  He was already thinking ahead...even when he sacked Peyton 3 times in a playoff game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

A 500 person man camp, Oh My