Jason Campbell to Oakland

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Jason Campbell to Oakland

Redskins get Oaklands 2011 4th round pick.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Re: Jason Campbell to Oakland

Well, Campbell will make them better but I still see them as no better then 8-8 which should mean the Patriots end up with a decent pick.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

wow, I am suprised there have been no comments on this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Oakland had a pretty good draft as well. Al must have been home sick. They will be a much improved team this year, but we should still be picking in the top half of the first round with their pick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Oakland has a pretty good chance of getting second in their division. The Chargers will get first place, but after that it's a toss up. Denver lost a lot of key players and are undergoing a complete team overhaul, while the Chiefs are going to get stronger but don't have it together yet.

Campbell is better than Gradkowski and the team started winning when Russell was taken out in favor of him. I think they have the chance to win 8 games this year and the Pats will probably have a pick in the mid-low teens.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FranklynDR. Show FranklynDR's posts

I still see them as a 6 win team (at most) for a couple reasons. Number one is they have Cable as a coach, number two, it will take about 1/2 a year to integrate all the peices that they got on in the draft. In addition, the Raiders are not very deep in talent due to lousy drafts from previous years, so injuries will probably take their toll later in the season.