Jason Taylor anyone????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Jason Taylor anyone????

Anyone named Taylor?

LoL.

It depends on the money. I wouldn't want NE to tie up their resources in another 34 year old guy coming off a bad/injured season right after they just jettisoned one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Jason Taylor anyone????

would have to be as a OLB, passing situations

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Jason Taylor anyone????

Taylor is exactly what the pats need! I know he likes the pats and he really wants a ring. So he would probably come here for a little less than he would get elsewhere.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Jason Taylor anyone????

Read with British accent.

That is the most horrible idea I’ve ever heard. What next an 80 year old at safety.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Jason Taylor anyone????

Before the injury, he still had alot of motor left! I am fairly confident he could play outside Lb at a high level. He might be 34 but he was always a workout freak. So I dont think his age is that big of a factor.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Jason Taylor anyone????

go get em.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Jason Taylor anyone????

Kmaxx,,

No way. Denver already signed B.Dawk.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Jason Taylor anyone????

I wouldn't be opposed to it if it was a one year cap friendly deal. Maybe with incentives for playing time or production. If healthy he is still a pro bowl type player, even at his age. Of course, they would still need to bring in a younger guy to bring along. Since they let Vrable go they now are thin at both OLB and ILB.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

Jason Taylor anyone????

I think he fit's.Sure money and length of contract is a big part any deal. I say both should be short. Vrabel's left over cap money I guess may work for the Pats. I think Taylor has more left than Mike did, But he should also be rotating with Crable.Maybe he could help Crable learn to use his long frame?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Jason Taylor anyone????

and that's why he will sign for less, either that or he's done. I think he wants a ring so he'll accept less money a lot less money. Only the cowboys are stupid enough to give him 8 mil a year and JJ has not cap room so he can't plus they have a pretty good pass rush LB only had 20 sacks last year.