Javon Walker -- worth a shot?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklineRob. Show BrooklineRob's posts

Javon Walker -- worth a shot?

I have no idea of this guy's health after surgery, but he falls into the "worth a shot" category in my book.  Sort of a bust the last few years, but the list of available WR's is sort of limited. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

Re: Javon Walker -- worth a shot?

IT WOULDN'T HURT FOR THE PATS TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE GUY AND THEN DECIDE WHETHER THEY HAVE ANY INTEREST.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

respect your idea but no way... seems like another joey galloway waiting to happen. Javon Walker hasnt been good since 2004. thats 6 years ago. feel like the patriots already used up that "low risk / high reward / worth a look" type signing at WR already with David Patten.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Colosoxman. Show Colosoxman's posts

In Response to Re: Javon Walker -- worth a shot?:
    respect your idea but no way... seems like another joey galloway waiting to happen. Javon Walker hasnt been good since 2004. thats 6 years ago. feel like the patriots already used up that "low risk / high reward / worth a look" type signing at WR already with David Patten.
    Posted by Boston-kyle

No he was the instigater in the Darrent Williams shooting and he went out to
    Vegas and pulled the same crap when he was with Oakland that is why he was taken out in the alley and beat up. He is worse trouble than Marshall

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

I would rather see them making a shot at Brandon Marshall!...or if we talk 2nd best receivers, then Derrick Mason or Bryant.