Jaworksi Comment

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Jaworksi Comment

He says Rex has Brady's number and references the low pass rating in 2007 and last year's Week 2 and this year's 2nd half.

Anyone want to point out what ol' Ron Jaworski is missing here?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Jaworksi Comment

Don't worry about Arlen Specter.  Here in Pennsylvania we voted THAT as$hat right out of office.  
    As far as the Jets go..I really don't care WHAT they do.  I know this.  This offense can be the best one we have ever had.  TE production is the highest, and the receivers are some of the best we have had.  Running game is as good as I have seen it and Brady has been flipped back into OLD Brady mode.  If they bring pressure, I believe we can and will counter.  Lets face it, Rex threw the kitchen sink at us last time.  We have seen it all.  They are struggling against average teams.  We need to go out there, put up 14 before they get any, and then DON'T BACK OFF.  They start so slowly I think it is doable, we just need to hold of that 4th quarter Sanchez desperation offense better this time.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

Bill was just playing with most teams in 2007.  He wanted his team to simulate close games in case their was one in the playoffs. Thats why Bill kept the spread formation against Baltimore and Philly.  They won when they had too. 

The only reason the Patriots didnt win it iall is pretty obvious:  Good ol' roger couldn't let "Big Bad Bill" win it it all and take glory forever with 19-0.  He made sure they lost.

You know it and I know it.  Bill doesn't lose big games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Like a teapartier is any worse that what we've had the last 15-20 yrs? At least you know where they stand even if you don't like it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Jaworksi Comment:
    [QUOTE]Like a teapartier is any worse that what we've had the last 15-20 yrs? At least you know where they stand even if you don't like it.
    Posted by rtuinila[/QUOTE]

Do you? I rarely hear a coherent thought come out of their mouths.