Jay Ratliff all of a sudden healthy enough to be feilding offers to play.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Jay Ratliff all of a sudden healthy enough to be feilding offers to play.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/02/ratliff-keeps-making-the-rounds/

Wonder if the pats are intrested?? If there's anyone that can get Ratliiff's a55 in gear it's BB. A healthy and motivated Ratliff could really help this team in the middle along with sopoaga.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Re: Jay Ratliff all of a sudden healthy enough to be feilding offers to play.

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/02/ratliff-keeps-making-the-rounds/

Wonder if the pats are intrested?? If there's anyone that can get Ratliiff's a55 in gear it's BB. A healthy and motivated Ratliff could really help this team in the middle along with sopoaga.

[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure if the Pats were  interested they wouldn't have traded for Sopoaga.  Plus, if they're being careful with Kelly and allowing him more time for the sprained ligament to improve, there is no room to add yet another DT.

The idea was to bring in a quality veteran, not a cancer and lazy player like Ratliff.

[/QUOTE]

If god forbid Rkrap is right about Kelly and he ends up needing season ending surgury i think ratliff is a talented enough player to take a gamble on.. I would do exactly what ratliff did in dallas to get out as that team is just a complete train wreck( see Dez bryant tiraid about not getting the ball).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Rkrap said the same thing about Talib and surgery. He throws sh1t against a wall to see what sticks.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Only way the Pats make a move is if Kelly and Armstead are done for the year. Chris Jones and Joe Vellano are competent enough back-ups that the Pats don't have deal with a veteran ego.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Who keeps having their posts removed????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who keeps having their posts removed????

[/QUOTE]

It's 1966, the Mods are blocking him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Ratliff may need too nuch $

Ratliff would have to pass a physical

I think Rusty is probably right on Kelly

They had to take Sopo when they did coz of the trade deadline

i think they may be good with the DTs of sopo, kelly, ve llano, jones

They have also been playing more 3-4 and even 3-5?

I tend to believe that Ratliff got into it with JJ , someone who isn't a good organizational guy. To ha ve around players, ther is a reason the cowboys come up short and he is it. Can you imagine him as zPats owner - shudder shudder

BB is fearless in taking chances on top level troubled talent

I have faith in BB being able to handle disruptive types, or they don't last long and then they would be out of the league - the contract would be built for that

in the end I don't think he is coming 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rkrap said the same thing about Talib and surgery. He throws sh1t against a wall to see what sticks.

[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what RKrap does.  He heres rumors or speculates on his own off of said rumor or rumors, so he rolls the dice and posts something here to try to garner attention as some kind of a legit inside source.

If Kelly has a torn ligament, he would have been on IR long ago.   330 lb behemoths don't play through ACL tears.  I remember when it appeared Mayo blew out his leg in 2011 in Oakland in Week 4, but it was only a sprain. He missed a good 5 games, if I am not mistaken. Difference is, he's not carrying 330 lbs.

It's obviously a sprain, but with someone that big, it takes some time. It appears they worked him back in to see how it would react and it was a bit early based on how his knee reacted. I would just rest him up until Week 15, 16 or 17 and then just have him fresh in a rotation for the postseason.

Isn't that what this is all about anyway? Managing your injuries and better players so they can be at a peak in the postseason? Same deal with Talib.

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaha

Ooops

Couldn't have jinxed Kelly any worse with this kind of schoolgirl BS.

Sad to see a very important player have his season ended, but definitely amusing to see the Rusty Ballbanger insert foot into mouth as always and play the fool/tool.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what RKrap does.  He heres rumors or speculates on his own off of said rumor or rumors, so he rolls the dice and posts something here to try to garner attention as some kind of a legit inside source.

If Kelly has a torn ligament, he would have been on IR long ago.   330 lb behemoths don't play through ACL tears.  I remember when it appeared Mayo blew out his leg in 2011 in Oakland in Week 4, but it was only a sprain. He missed a good 5 games, if I am not mistaken. Difference is, he's not carrying 330 lbs.

It's obviously a sprain, but with someone that big, it takes some time. It appears they worked him back in to see how it would react and it was a bit early based on how his knee reacted. I would just rest him up until Week 15, 16 or 17 and then just have him fresh in a rotation for the postseason.

Isn't that what this is all about anyway? Managing your injuries and better players so they can be at a peak in the postseason? Same deal with Talib.

[/QUOTE]

.....well this is awkward.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Russ won't apologize to rkarp on the Kelly news. The reason will be something along the lines that anyone can be right once. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

So... With the News of Kelly being out on season ending IR, time to take a flyer on ratliff??? I like Vallano and Jones but they are only rookies and rookies tend to hit a wall towards the end of the season.. Ratliff is still being paid a good amount of money by the cowboy's so i dont think it will take too much to sign him, maybe a 1 or 2 year deal at 2 mill per. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I thought I saw Ratliff signed with the Bears already?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I thought I saw Ratliff signed with the Bears already?

[/QUOTE]

Not sure if I'd be disappointed in that or not but Ratliff would have been worth a look at least. I wish we had gotten a DT in a DT heavy draft, but then again we have Armstead he's like a 2nd round pick!?!?......... sigh this past offseason isn't shaping up to well. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Bears got him for a 1 yr deal..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bears got him for a 1 yr deal..

[/QUOTE]

Well that sucks... Could have been a Low risk high reward type signing for the pats..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ratliff may need too nuch $

Ratliff would have to pass a physical

I think Rusty is probably right on Kelly

They had to take Sopo when they did coz of the trade deadline

i think they may be good with the DTs of sopo, kelly, ve llano, jones

They have also been playing more 3-4 and even 3-5?

I tend to believe that Ratliff got into it with JJ , someone who isn't a good organizational guy. To ha ve around players, ther is a reason the cowboys come up short and he is it. Can you imagine him as zPats owner - shudder shudder

BB is fearless in taking chances on top level troubled talent

I have faith in BB being able to handle disruptive types, or they don't last long and then they would be out of the league - the contract would be built for that

in the end I don't think he is coming 

[/QUOTE]

Well was wrong in my hope for kelly, so Ratliff is now interesting, but even if he were here what sort of football shape he would be in

Still doubtfull though