JBolt is baaaaaaaack!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

JBolt is baaaaaaaack!

Well, well...  after a few weeks off, I guess to await whether or not his Chargers will actually become competitive, Jbolt is back with his predictions the Bolts will be in the SB again this year!!  Must be nice to have your team feast on a bunch of teams with losing records while the hottest team in the league has been knocking off teams with 9 win records.  Also, Jbolt, do you realize your Bolts will not play a team with a winning record for the rest of the season?  Must be nice to finish with a soft schedule, need to toughen up to play those winning record teams in the playoffs!  Maybe!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: JBolt is baaaaaaaack!

I noticed that also agcsbill :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

He will be gone in 3 weeks when the Chargers miss the playoffs!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Yes . . .  jbolted is back and . . .  mysteriously . . .  all our new Jests friends seem to have all gone on vacation at the same time.

Odd . . .  but that's the way it goes.

Here's all you need to know about San Dago:

They play in arguably the weakest division in the conference (if you told me the south was equally as bad, I wouldn't disagree), and this season, the Chargers have the added luxury of playing their out-of-conference schedule against the woeful NFC West . . .   indisputably the worst division in the NFL.

With all those cupcakes lined up, the Chargers have only managed 8-6 to this point, and even if they win out, might still not make the playoffs . . .  and even if they do . . .   it won't be Denver and San Francisco waiting for them.

Somebody should mention to Norv Turner that the games in September count just as much as the ones in December.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

You can say all you want about the Chargers but I'd rather face Sanchez than Phillip Rivers with V Jackson, Malcolm Floyd, and Antonio Gates (who may return for the playoffs). I think they'd be a tough game and Norv wouldn't have the pressure of possibly choking bc they'd be underdogs. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: JBolt is baaaaaaaack!:
    [QUOTE]You can say all you want about the Chargers but I'd rather face Sanchez than Phillip Rivers with V Jackson, Malcolm Floyd, and Antonio Gates (who may return for the playoffs). I think they'd be a tough game and Norv wouldn't have the pressure of possibly choking bc they'd be underdogs. 
    Posted by Rockdog1293000[/QUOTE]

NORV IS THE REASON it won't be a tough game.  Man can't inspire a team to save his life.  Or his job.  This team is all build up and no real action.   Adam Schein was going on and on about how good they are.  Against the 49ers.  Whoooooooooooooppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

How in the world Rivers was even a consideration for MVP is beyond me. Does any team have a bigger bunch of targets. I don't mean their names either. If Rivers can put the ball in the same zip code it has a chance. I just don't see him on the same level as Brady or Brees. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from grammbo14. Show grammbo14's posts

I don't think the Chargers will make the playoffs but they would be a tough opponent. Besides having both a strong offense and defense, they have that big-play ability (Vincent Jackson) that allows teams like the Colts (Reggie Wayne) to keep up with/catch-up to the Patriots. While the Pats have improved a lot since the two teams played, the Chargers blew that game and were very close to coming back. However, weather would be big advantage for Pats.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

The Jets are the most overrated team in the league & Da Bears, lead by Cutler are a close 2nd.  I don't expect any of you homers to see it that way though, because it is after all, your schedule. I dont know who's winning the SB,however,  I do know the Chargers will cruise to victory over your playoff inexperienced roster if afforded the chance in Foxboro this post season. The Bolts might lose to A BALTIMORE or STEELER team this post season, but, against your Pats, no problem.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]He will be gone in 3 weeks when the Chargers miss the playoffs!
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]
    Rams over Chefs= 1st place

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

schedule aside  Who on your team has this great veteran play-off experience? You played the titans a few years back at home. After the dolts backed them in. Well you know the story there. I'm sure the dolts don't want you guys in it. Then what? bounced right? / One an done last year? I might have missed something. Just you keep talking about our young guys.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[QUOTE]schedule aside  Who on your team has this great veteran play-off experience? You played the titans a few years back at home. After the dolts backed them in. Well you know the story there. I'm sure the dolts don't want you guys in it. Then what? bounced right? / One an done last year? I might have missed something. Just you keep talking about our young guys.
    Posted by ohyes[/QUOTE]
    your young guys are 4-4 in the playoffs over the past few years, excluding the 1st 2nd and 3rd year players of course who BTW have NEVER won a playoff game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"The Bolts might lose to A BALTIMORE or STEELER team this post season, but, against your Pats, no problem."

Right, because Flacco is such a devastating postseason quarterback. You really know your NFL. The only thing all those teams have in common is that the Pats beat them all. 

In all seriousness, the Chargers are a team that would not be an easy out in the playoffs, but fortunately, since they tanked or choked so many key games this season, they will have an uphill march to get to the playoffs. This will be another year where the Chargers' season ends with a stinging reminder that not caring about winning in September backfires in January. 

Having said that, I expect in this offseason Phillip Rivers will be sick of the losing and will insist upon a better start. Then we'll have something for you to troll about..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

the  patriots fear no opponent. it is not necessary for pats fans to refute the claim that  pretenders make to the throne. the chargers su ck. the colts s uck. auf wiedershen biatches. the pats are back
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: JBolt is baaaaaaaack! : your young guys are 4-4 in the playoffs over the past few years, excluding the 1st 2nd and 3rd year players of course who BTW have NEVER won a playoff game.
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

[QUOTE]The Jets are the most overrated team in the league & Da Bears, lead by Cutler are a close 2nd.  I don't expect any of you homers to see it that way though, because it is after all, your schedule. I dont know who's winning the SB,however,  I do know the Chargers will cruise to victory over your playoff inexperienced roster if afforded the chance in Foxboro this post season. The Bolts might lose to A BALTIMORE or STEELER team this post season, but, against your Pats, no problem.

My moneys on Cassel to take Kansas to the playoffs .... Hes the better of the 2  QB and Rivers and co can enjoy Hawaii once again

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: JBolt is baaaaaaaack! : your young guys are 4-4 in the playoffs over the past few years, excluding the 1st 2nd and 3rd year players of course who BTW have NEVER won a playoff game.
    just promise you will come back when the Chargers fail to make it and the Pats win the AFC, because as you know so well, a team who has never played in the playoffs has no chance of winning one. What is the Chargers division record this year again?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Bolt:
    The Chargers may sneak into the playoffs on that gravy schedule. But do you really think they can beat the Ravens? Even then they'd have to go then to either Pittsburgh or Foxboro. I don't think they'll have much success in either. Norv will muddle his way through another playoff loss, and we'll all speculate if he'll be fired. By next June they will be a distant memory, and you will be back here squawking about how "this year" is when the Chargers win the SB!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Funny how cocky you are when your team has done nothing to back it.  It is all hot air. Say what you want, but the Pats are better...and have been better, then your team.  Look at the record.  Learn something. Shut up intil they earn praise.  Beating SF is nothing to brag about because they su*k.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]The Jets are the most overrated team in the league & Da Bears, lead by Cutler are a close 2nd.  I don't expect any of you homers to see it that way though, because it is after all, your schedule. I dont know who's winning the SB,however,  I do know the Chargers will cruise to victory over your playoff inexperienced roster if afforded the chance in Foxboro this post season. The Bolts might lose to A BALTIMORE or STEELER team this post season, but, against your Pats, no problem.

So you believe that the Chargers, a warm weather team, who also could not beat the Pats at home, as evidenced earlier this season, will be able to come to New England, which will be freezing come playoff time, will be able to achieve a victory should they get another chance...And you also believe that should the Chargers face either the Ravens or the Steelers (two teams the Pats have faced and beaten), they would lose...Okay that makes sense! I look forward to seeing you disappear like the rest of the non-Patriot fans who for some odd reason like to appear here.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

your young guys are 4-4 in the playoffs over the past few years

Actually, since last winning it all, NE is 6-4 in postseason play. In the same time, the Chargers are 3-4. So please tell me how this makes you feel they can win in Foxboro next month? If you want a chess match between Bill and Norv, you'd get some great odds in Vegas to take Turner! I wouldn't be surprised if they lost in Cincinatti or Denver! Then we won't hear from you until next summer, when you'll be annointing them SB champs (prematurely) once again!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Rams over Chiefs = Guy that prays for other team to lose. (see 2009 Jets)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

So, Jbolt... that is your defense about the Pats schedule and their victories over the Jets and Bears..these teams are "over-rated" (would that include the Steelers and Colts?).  So, using your logic, the 49'ers, Chiefs, Oakland, Denver and Houston are all teams who should be rated higher than these teams?  Your Bolts have yet to test themselves against a string of GOOD teams, outdoors in the cold....  Your, my "rose-clored" glass wearing Bolts fan, team is in for a rude awakening no matter who the opponent is in the playoffs.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

The Bolts have a weaker schedule. This is not even debatable.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Only a Chargers homer would try to defend his team by saying the Pats have beaten overrated teams this year.  Well guess what? The Pats beat the Chargers...in San Diego.  Choke on that.  Oh and they beat the Ravens, Steelers, Colts, Bears, Jets, all teams with better records than the crop of <turds the Chargers have beaten.  And don't forget, you will never win the Super Bowl with Norv Turner as your head coach...and that is a fact.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

May be you didn't read right. Maybe you need another chance. Maybe you missed the point YOU were trying to make.

This from Jbolt     the Chargers will cruise to victory over your playoff inexperienced roster if afforded the chance in Foxboro this post season.

So I ask : schedule aside  Who on your team has this great veteran play-off experience? You played the titans a few years back at home. After the dolts backed them in. Well you know the story there. I'm sure the dolts don't want you guys in it. Then what? bounced right? / One an done last year? I might have missed something. Just you keep talking about our young guys.

So who do ya got?