JCOUR = RUSTY?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

JCOUR = RUSTY?

Simple vote, is jcour rusty?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: JCOUR = RUSTY?

Why'd you capitalize Rusty only once?  Is it a person or an adjective?

Please advise.  I'm losing sleep over this.  Tragic.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I would have never guessed it but today was an ah-ha moment.  Jcour infact is Rusty(proper noun)!  I will atleast treat his posts that way, since he is rusty(verb).

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Jcour has been posting here a lot longer than russ, he is definitely not russ.  And patsfan76, you are losing the high ground by insulting jcour - that's the same thing you complain about russ doing and here you are with personal insults. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Alright just keep it friendly, LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

No Sir. Russ Grisswold is often imitated but never duplicated. Definitely not here to defend himself.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

i just saw this... lmao   ...

lets clarify....1 i am not rusty
    pf76
    i wont repeat all that i actually said its in the other post...but you do misconstrue my words...  2 i said you are a hater of "Russ".  3. i said why dont you wait till they have a losing season then you would have something to critisize...      i myself find it hard to critisize a team/coach/org that has been and is at the top of the game for ten years now... but that is my approach 4. i think i did say critisize all you want. 

but you know what gets tiring... seeing people say how big of a fan they are but then all they ever do is critisize every move the team makes... and i think this is why you and russ didnt get along....   also you say why dont i agree russ is a clown...  because i dont  Enjoy the season...