Jeff Fisher bountygate?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Jeff Fisher bountygate?

I'm surprised no one has questioned Jeff Fisher regarding bounty gate...he was the head coach at Tennessee when Williams was his defensive coach. If I remember correctly those Titan teams played borderline dirty during that time frame. What if Fisher was the architect of bounty gate?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Re: Jeff Fisher bountygate?

Bump

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

There would be a (blank)gate for everything nowadays.  Pats got clipped first for a BS spygate that everyone did, but were first to get 'caught'.  I am sure there are other teams who also tried to take out the best player on the other side - Kinda makes sense really.  70's was full of roid use:  roidgate for the steel curtain (Bradshaw even admitted it)?????........  It's all irrelevant to me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

In Response to Jeff Fisher bountygate?:
    [QUOTE]I'm surprised no one has questioned Jeff Fisher regarding bounty gate...he was the head coach at Tennessee when Williams was his defensive coach. If I remember correctly those Titan teams played borderline dirty during that time frame. What if Fisher was the architect of bounty gate?
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Ooh  Albert Haynesworth smashing a Dallas OT when he was down?  was Robinson there then?

Cortland Fiinegan .. Mr Congeniality going to Rams .. this has traction.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Remember the cheapshot that took out Rodney Harrison's knee?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Yet not a single mention of him and possible knowledge or possible involvement in bounty gate.