Jerry Rice: A Football Life

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Jerry Rice: A Football Life

OMG!

Is this thread even real?  Give me a freaking break, this deadhead is a nutcase.  Can you just picture him staring at his BB poster, drooling and coming up with some of this dumb crap that he does.  Unbelievable!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I do remember Jerry Rice having the drops his first year...Miachael Irvin too...many others as well, but I don't ever recall seeing a hall of fame quaterback be asked to throw to three rookies in one season

[/QUOTE]

Brady threw to 2 rookies in 2010 and you jizzed over it as you looked to boost your fantasy league from the TE position.

Gronk and Hernandez.

See, you're just too dumb because you don't do any homework and just mouth off hoping people will align with your miserable self.

BB had Moss and Welker in here in 2010, too.  This year, BB had Edelman and a system vet Amendola to take some pressure off the rookies, not to mention Gronk was set to return at any time around Week 3.

Just forget it.  BB has always had rookies involved, going back to Dan Graham, Branch and Givens in 2002, you moron.

bawhaha

What an idiot. Brady, the supposed GOAT is too entitled and spoiled to break in a couple of rookies, huh?

Awwww...Poor baby!  And you wonder why he scurries off the field every year looking Gizzy and the private jet, huh?

Hmm?

Yeah. Our stupid enabling Brady Ballwashers are a big part of this problem.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not Matt Damon in Goodwill Hunting, but I'm fairly certain two is not three. Correct me if I'm wrong here. Lol! You dope.

Yes throwing to three rookie receivers, a new slot receiver and turning a former quarterback into a 100 catch guy, is a bit different than having two rookie tightends come in expecting to be complimentary pieces. And you can thank Brady for making them more than that.

[/QUOTE]

Dobson and Thompkins were the only regular rookies to be active for games this year. So yes, that's 2. They carved out a niche and produced after progressing through the season.

And, I find it VERY hard to believe in 1985 you may have caught a handful of 49ers games on tv being on the east coast like that and were charting Jerry Rice's drop rate. Give me a break. What a fraud you can be, huh?

How old did you say you were, Cupcake?

[/QUOTE]

So you start a thread about Jerry rice's drops, ask people if they remember it happened and then don't believe it when people tell you they do. Moron. 

Boyce was counted on to play, but instead sucked too much...that's a good thing? That's supposed to support your argument? Are you really going to pretend that a guy drafted to play, who didn't play much, is now NOT a rookie, nor on the team? Fraud.

And rusty we've been over this, I'm not going to tell where I live, how old I am, where I work, etc...I'm not interested in you...sorry. If I ever decide to date men (who don't understand football), I'll give you a call.

[/QUOTE]

So, how old are you then?  You kept charts on NFC West WRs andd their drop rates in the mid 1980s? That's kinda weird to everyone reading this.  Why would you be so focused on an NFC team's rookie WR that was pretty much an unknown at the time?

Hmm.

Were you a scout back then?  Why is this info so secretive?  I was 8 in 1985. And you?

It's not hard to divulge such basic information.  It's very odd that you feel your general age needs to be such a secret.

Also, Boyce dind't suck. He had foot aurgery and then got behind the other two GOOD rookies. You want to go 5 wide every week, moron? YOu do, don't ya?

If you ran the offense, you'd have Brady throw 70 times per game and never use TEs or RBs.'

lol!

LOSER

[/QUOTE]

You got to be kidding me?! Do you realize how many articles have been written on Jerry Rice over the last 20 plus years? I must of read about his drops his rookie season 15 times in 15 different articles...ten of them probably in sports illustrated. 

And I don't think it's "secretive" to not tell you how old I am for the simple fact that you are creepy as all hell. Any age people tell you they are is a problem with you...50? Too old. 25? Too young. 40? You're forty? Bawahaha! 

All I'm going to say is that my age is pretty close to yours...a little older, but not by much. That's it.

What is it with you and age questions? Why do you cap on people that are old? My barber is probably in his late 60's...he can barely hold his hands steady long enough to prevent himself from cutting off my ears, but I go there because I love to hear him talk about life. I love it. I like hearing from people that have actually done it - he can talk to me about all sorts of things/situations I'm currently going through because he's already done it. It's fascinating. It's relaxing and it's reassuring to know someone has already gone through all this stuff and can give me insight/advice. 

You really need to stop with the age crap, you are 35, no? You're not married I assume. You do realize that people that are 35 shouldn't go around calling people old, right? I mean it's not like you're 25.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I do remember Jerry Rice having the drops his first year...Miachael Irvin too...many others as well, but I don't ever recall seeing a hall of fame quaterback be asked to throw to three rookies in one season

Brady threw to 2 rookies in 2010 and you jizzed over it as you looked to boost your fantasy league from the TE position.

Gronk and Hernandez.

See, you're just too dumb because you don't do any homework and just mouth off hoping people will align with your miserable self.

BB had Moss and Welker in here in 2010, too.  This year, BB had Edelman and a system vet Amendola to take some pressure off the rookies, not to mention Gronk was set to return at any time around Week 3.

Just forget it.  BB has always had rookies involved, going back to Dan Graham, Branch and Givens in 2002, you moron.

bawhaha

What an idiot. Brady, the supposed GOAT is too entitled and spoiled to break in a couple of rookies, huh?

Awwww...Poor baby!  And you wonder why he scurries off the field every year looking Gizzy and the private jet, huh?

Hmm?

Yeah. Our stupid enabling Brady Ballwashers are a big part of this problem.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not Matt Damon in Goodwill Hunting, but I'm fairly certain two is not three. Correct me if I'm wrong here. Lol! You dope.

Yes throwing to three rookie receivers, a new slot receiver and turning a former quarterback into a 100 catch guy, is a bit different than having two rookie tightends come in expecting to be complimentary pieces. And you can thank Brady for making them more than that.

[/QUOTE]

Dobson and Thompkins were the only regular rookies to be active for games this year. So yes, that's 2. They carved out a niche and produced after progressing through the season.

And, I find it VERY hard to believe in 1985 you may have caught a handful of 49ers games on tv being on the east coast like that and were charting Jerry Rice's drop rate. Give me a break. What a fraud you can be, huh?

How old did you say you were, Cupcake?

[/QUOTE]

Dobson,Thompkins Boyce and Sudfield were All active for games, liar.

Scamandola hurt week one. Sudfield played in the 2 or3, or should I say dropped balls in 2 or 3 until ousted.  Boyce dropped 3 or 4 balls in one game, before being Ir'd.

Thompson looked absolutely petrified in those drop pictures that Nas posted. Petrified!

Pathetic offense. Pathetic Defense.

F U you BB!  Thank You TB!

[/QUOTE]

An injured player does not count. Please leave the fanbase if you seriously have that kind of anger towards the GM and coach, the best of all time. It's sick. Very, very sick.

This is what I mean right here.  Were 49ers fans in 1985, 1986, 1987 all stringing up John McVay as the 49ers GM because Rice hadn't helped the 49ers win a SB? Beyond doubtful.

They were just lucky to have Montana, a grounded and centered QB who didn't whine and make excuses all the time.

Finally, are not married to a female, have no kids, and you're gay in the closet, which explains your anger.  

You're welcome.

lmao

[/QUOTE]

The rookies played dope. They all did . scum bag P O S, LIAR!

What the hell did  Montana have to whine about?  Top receivers and a top 4 D as apposed to consistently bottom ranked D and no receivers?  I've never, ever heard Brady whine.

Actually his loyalty to BB will be his downfall.  He'll never win another, not with that s hit!

Bwahahaha what a moron,. Do you even watch football?

Married to my best friend, 2 beautiful kids ( who know more about football than you), and living very well. Thank you.  No need for dolls, like you.

You?  No job, collecting SS Disability for mental illness.  No relations in years. Your hand tired yet?   How many times you have to patch that BB doll?  BWAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

I donn't collect disability and I have two jobs. Just because you are miserable in a cubicle, doesn't mean everyone else is.  

Clearly your marriage sucks if you come on here with this kind of anger and a raging man lust for Tom Brady. Clearly.

Anyway, Montana absolutely DID NOT have great WRs in 1985.  You're clulees. Please detail these great receivers in your next post.

Thanks,

The Board

[/QUOTE]

Here you go freakaziod.

Admittedly had to look it up (like you always do) because it was 30 years ago, (what were you, 6?)  but it doesn't look like he had too much to whine about ANYTIME throughout his career.

5 Probowlers on O and the top ranked, D. 

Where are the 4 rookies?  Don't all teams start 4 rookie receivers?  

Bwahahaha.  You want to compare teams?  BB FAIL!!!! FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL..

The 49ers advanced to their second Super Bowl in team history after becoming the first team ever to win 15 regular season games since the league expanded to a 16-game schedule in 1978. Much of the hype surrounding the team was their offense, which boasted 5 Pro Bowlers. Quarterback Joe Montana recorded 279 out of 432 completions for 3,630 yards, 28 touchdowns, and only 10 interceptions. Running back Roger Craig was one of the 49ers' major weapons, both rushing and receiving. Craig was the team's second leading rusher with 649 rushing yards and 7 touchdowns, and also caught 71 passes for 675 yards. Pro Bowl running back Wendell Tyler, who had rushed for a team record 1,262 yards during the regular season, recorded 7 rushing touchdowns, and also caught 28 passes for 230 yards and 2 touchdown receptions. Fullback Earl Cooper also made an impact with 41 receptions for 459 yards and 4 touchdowns. Wide receivers Freddie Solomon and Dwight Clark also were deep threats, gaining a combined total of 1,617 yards and 16 touchdowns. Up front, 3 of the 49ers' 5 starting offensive linemen, Randy Cross, Fred Quillan, and Keith Fahnhorst, had been selected to play in the Pro Bowl. Overall, San Francisco's offense finished the season ranked second in the NFL in scoring (475 points) and fourth in total yards (6,544).

Although they did not get as much media attention as the offense, the 49ers defense led the league in fewest points allowed during the regular season (227). All 4 of the 49ers' starting defensive backs, Ronnie Lott, Eric Wright, Carlton Williamson, and Dwight Hicks, were selected to play in the Pro Bowl. Pro Bowl linebacker Keena Turner was also a major defensive weapon, recording 2 sacks and 4 interceptions for 51 yards. Defensive end Dwaine Board anchored the line, recording 10 sacks and 1 fumble recovery.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Heading into camp that year, last year, I believe it was, yes, that was a very deep group of known commodities. Yes. Brady had binkies all over the place. Lloyd proved to the best signing of the group for 74 grabs, 4 TDs and 900 yards. Hmm.  Kinda funny, that's similar to Rice's rookie year, but Lloyd just didn't didn't drop a lot of balls like Rice was doing.

Kinda funny how when you open your yap, it ends up backfiring, huh? LOL!

Prolate was just pining for Stallworth this past week.   Make sure you mention that next time you cross paths with Prolate, Hurlie. lmao

Yes, I like how BB looks under every rock to help the team, kinda like when he acquired Blount this year. I like BB as the creative GM he is.   Blount was a good one, Ballard wasn't. You win some, you lose some, but you have to play to win.  You wouldn't know about things like that because you're a loser and went to college to become a Home Ec teacher. I mean, who does that? bwahah

It's kinda creepy that you're still mocking BB, too. If you're a Pats fan, can you explain why you mock him?  It'd be like a Celts fan mocking Red Auerback in 1978.

You've never really explained why you think it's normal to sound like some embittered and jealous rival fan, but be a Pats fan. It's very odd and very, very creepy as well.

Did you just compare Brandon Lloyd to Jerry Rice? Good f'n lord... One big difference is that Jerry Rice wasn't cut the next year and starring in a d list zombie film lol

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Rusty with his BB doll. Looks like he dressed him up in donkey orange for the big game.

http://guycodeblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/vpsc9.gif

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

YOU brought up Rice and the rookies, in an attempt to bash TB.

You freaken, MORON!  You are so transparent and then you blame others when we all know why you did it.

You are one sick mo fo and you really need to stop infecting this forum with your disease.

Try making some sense if possible (doubtful).

TOM BRADY HAS ALWAYS DONE MORE WITH LESS. This is his mantra. Because it's true!

BB is the reason he's had to do so and ya, I'm starting to resent him because I'm and more and more Pats fans are totally sick of the crap he puts out there year after year.

Can you imagine that team with Matt Cassell?   L O freaken L  Last place & #1 pick.

Without those 5 comeback (orchestrated by the GOAT) wins they don't make the play-offs.  BB FAIL!

You don't start a year with 4 rookie receivers, IT'S LUDICROUS and shows total lack of foresight and no freaken back up plan!  He really needs to stop relying on Brady and put a F'n Team out there.  13 rookies and the bottom ranked D is not a team.  It's a joke!

New GM needed ASAP, cept I fear it's too late.  No #4 for Brady and BB will never get to change the name of his boat. EVER!

Hope, is fading fast!  But keep telling us how great the rookies are.  None of them looked too great last week, nor did the 500+ yrd Defense.   PFFFT!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

[QUOTE]

You freaken, MORON!  You are so transparent and then you blame others when we all know why you did it.

You are one sick mo fo and you really need to stop infecting this forum with your disease.

TOM BRADY HAS ALWAYS DONE MORE WITH LESS. This is his mantra. Because it's true!

BB is the reason he's had to do so and ya, I'm starting to resent him because I'm and more and more Pats fans are totally sick of the crap he puts out there year after year.

Can you imagine that team with Matt Cassell?   L O freaken L  Last place & #1 pick.

Without those 5 comeback (orchestrated by the GOAT) wins they don't make the play-offs.  BB FAIL!

You don't start a year with 4 rookie receivers, IT'S LUDICROUS and shows total lack of foresight and no freaken back up plan!  He really needs to stop relying on Brady and put a F'n Team out there.  13 rookies and the bottom ranked D is not a team.  It's a joke!

New GM needed ASAP, cept I fear it's too late.  No #4 for Brady and BB will never get to change the name of his boat. EVER!

Hope, is fading fast!  But keep telling us how great the rookies are.  None of them looked too great last week, nor did the 500+ yrd Defense.   PFFFT!

[/QUOTE]

And without the defense, this team would have potentially started the season 0-3 with the way the offense was playing.

It works both ways.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And without the defense, this team would have potentially started the season 0-3 with the way the offense was playing.

It works both ways.

[/QUOTE]

Well yes, I think it's pretty obvious that the O with it's 4 rookies sucked to start the year. And you might want to look at the qb's the defense played in those games,  1st game rookie, 2nd game rookie.   Not Impressed!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I didn't bring up Rice to bash TB at all. I brought up Rice because I liked the interesting documentary, was curious if anyone else saw it AND I wanted to point out the hypocrisy of people like yourself who demand HOF work from rookies or HOF work really from any other WR or TE who isn't a HOF caliber WR or TE.

You seem to think Brady has to be entitled to that because he's Tom Brady, while the rest of us realize that's not going to happen in the cap era.

And, even when it did (Moss), Brady freaking blew it.  He puked all over himself.

So, that ship has sailed and you ain't scapegoating two good rookie performances at the same time, SUPERIOR to that of Branch and Givens in 2002.

Enjoy being exposed as a total, irrational fraud that apparently walks around his house of Brady posters everywhere a permanent 24 hour a day woodrow.

Have a lovely evening.

[/QUOTE]

Here's a clue but you're to ignorant to see it.

All the SB winners have receivers and a good D, because ONE MAN is not capable of winning it by himself. 

BELLYCHICK LOST THOSE GAMES.  No one else,  He put the team together and the team wasn't good enough.  PERIOD!  END OF DISCUSSION!

And, just because you use posters and dolls for stimulation and release, doesn't mean ANYONE else is that sick.  Your constant thoughts and mention of it are very disturbing.

Get a boyfriend, even if you have to pay him.  Maybe you can borrow 15 bucks from your grandma.

Brady even did, a long, long time ago.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It works both ways.

[/QUOTE]

Well yes, I think it's pretty obvious that the O with it's 4 rookies sucked to start the year. And you might want to look at the qb's the defense played in those games,  1st game rookie, 2nd game rookie.   Not Impressed!

[/QUOTE]

Pull Bryant, Mebane, Bobby Wagner, and another LB with an ACL tear and then add in Sherman battling a hip flexor most of the year and he does down in the SB, and what do you think Seattle's D looks like, moron?

NE went 12-4, largely in part to early season D and the backups rising up to fill in the gaps, dummy.

Not impressed? Social services should be called to have you removed from being a father.

I feel bad for them if they do exist.  Your life must be in turmoil to come whipping in here with that kind of anger and delusion.

[/QUOTE]

Ummm.  the O became the highest scoring O is the second half of the season and the D was giving up 28 points a game.

EVERY team has injuries.  It helps when don't you have to rely on 13 rookies to take their place.

Very bad team building.  What other team had 13 rookies playing?  NONE!  The next highest team had 9 rookies total and they weren't starters, because there was depth ahead of them.

You know why other teams didn't have 13 rookies, thrust into the games?

Because they actually had 2nd and 3rd year players on their team that could step in.

What happened to all our second and 3rd year players and all those FA signings that were supposed to help?

DEAD MONEY!

Thank you BB.

25. This post has been removed.