Jet fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Jet fans

don't think it a big issue that Rex Ryan has thrown up the white flag. I know we have "In BB we trust" But that doesn't stop us from pointing out facts. Only in Jetville is it acceptable for the coach to laydown before the final whistle. Then they wonder why they get their hearts ripped out every year..  Just a clue for any Green New Yorkers that come here.  IT'S NOT OKAY TO QUIT !!!!  Seriously.... NOT !!!! 

Having said that..........  BBBBWWWWWWAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!! 

Just End The Season.........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Re: Jet fans

In Response to Jet fans:
    [QUOTE]don't think it a big issue that Rex Ryan has thrown up the white flag. I know we have "In BB we trust" But that doesn't stop us from pointing out facts. Only in Jetville is it acceptable for the coach to laydown before the final whistle. Then they wonder why they get their hearts ripped out every year..  Just a clue for any Green New Yorkers that come here.  IT'S NOT OKAY TO QUIT !!!!  Seriously.... NOT !!!!  Having said that..........  BBBBWWWWWWAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!  Just End The Season.........
    Posted by justme2[/QUOTE]

Where are those bratty Yets' fans now?  They were talking about a sure-fire SB victory after they squirmed past the Pats way back...uh...darn...seems like ages ago.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Ah, my favorite topic: The stupidity of Jets fans

I can't say enough bad things about them, and I've never met one that wasn't a complete and total d-b@g.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

It's not nice to make fun of retarded people.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Re: Jet fans:
    [QUOTE]Ah, my favorite topic: The stupidity of Jets fans I can't say enough bad things about them, and I've never met one that wasn't a complete and total d-b@g.
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

Leon posted at 3AM this morning about the Giants victory over the mighty Redskins. I can only gather that he was just getting home from a night of dumpster diving or the dungeons and dragons meet ran late.

He even predicted a Giants Super bowl victory a slight step down from his Giants vs Jets prediction last October.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jet fans : Leon posted at 3AM this morning about the Giants victory over the mighty Redskins. I can only gather that he was just getting home from a night of dumpster diving or the dungeons and dragons meet ran late. He even predicted a Giants Super bowl victory a slight step down from his Giants vs Jets prediction last October.
    Posted by Evil2009[/QUOTE]

I saw that thread! You have to give Leon credit for his tenacity, he's one committed troll!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jet fans : I saw that thread! You have to give Leon credit for his tenacity, he's one committed troll!

Don't you mean a troll that should be committed? The boy's got serious mental problems

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jet fans : Don't you mean a troll that should be committed? The boy's got serious mental problems

Lol! Both! He asks me what I'm wearing all the time.....creepy....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jet fans : Lol! Both! He asks me what I'm wearing all the time.....creepy....

If bugboy would only let the woman in him come out he'd probably happier.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

The same leon that said the reason the jets lost was because someone in the jest hotel pulled the fire alarm...thats his all time funniest story their!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I miss story time with leon.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jet fans : If bugboy would only let the woman in him come out he'd probably happier.

Hmmm...true. I though he was being a perv, but maybe he was just looking for fashion ideas!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Did anyone notice the amount of snowballs jest fans threw at the opposition during the game? Maybe the jests just wanted to use the fans as scapegoats when they had to forfeit the game, & it backfired when the refs let them lose the game on their own merit.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

I've been waiting for this since week three. I can't stand the Jets, their coach, their fans, their dirty smelly city and most of all that fat big mouth who proved su*ks as a head coach. The second he was faced with a little adversity with injuries he folded up like my grill after a game. It doesn't surprise me that Leon jumped to the Giants. Like most NY fans, they just jump around to whoever is doing better and it doesn't even have to stay in state.
    Next up is Josh the 5'5" little fist pumper. How sweet would it be to be the ones who eliminate them and have BB do a massive 360 degree fist pump just before they meet at mid field to shake hands.
    Then I dare anyone to tell me what would taste better than to go back to Indy and eliminate them while taking away their perfect season. 

There's nothing better than winning the superbowl but knocking out the Jets, Broncos and Colts is as close as you can get.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jet fans : Hmmm...true. I though he was being a perv, but maybe he was just looking for fashion ideas!

So Kellie what are you wearing?   Just kidding Cool