Jets are coming

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

Re: Jets are coming

Regardless of what Fat Rex says, the Jests are nothing but a mediocre team at best!!! They could just as easily have 3 more losses this year than they do, and be at 5-8. The Dallas game was an absolute gift, Buffalo had them by the nuts at the end, but for an easy drop and an errant throw in the end zone to a wide open receiver, and the second half against S.D. was a joke by the Chargers. For yet another year they've been very fortunate with a lack of injuries for the most part. I think they lose 2 of their next 3, but if they don't and somehow get lucky enough to get into the playoffs again, I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to see them in Foxboro. Like others our D worries me, but I really don't believe they're as bad as they looked yesterday and the Jest's biggest weakness is their pathetic Offense. I would love to beat them AGAIN this year, for the third time, and shut all their big mouths once and for all. I don't think for one minute that Brady or BB would let them lose in the playoffs to the Jests again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In Response to Re: Jets are coming:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets are coming : Russ, I am wanting to agree with you. But the Jets won last year with out Leonard and Sanchez did not play great, but he wins. (cant figure out why Tebow gets the free pass but Sanchez doesn't?) I have my hope on the Giants and the Eagles beating the Jets to end their season. I am a lot more comfortable with the Pats playing any team, even the Ravens and Steelers, than I am trying to beat the Jets 3 times.
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

Tebow is in his first year as a starter and has won 6 out of 7 games.  Sanchez is a 3rd year vet with almost the same TQR as Tebow below 40, Horrible. 

Why do you come in here saying how you can only hope the Jest don't make the playoffs out of one side of you face and Spew Crap about Sanchez the most hated player on this board out of the other.  Bring your Jest love all you want. just don't pretend to be a Pats fan it's insulting!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I hope the jets get in, but I doubt they will. If they do it will be because everybody else in contention sucks so bad. It will be sweet to beat them 3 times this year if they stumble across the finish line.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

I see the jests losing 3 straight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]I hope the OP is correct. While it is true we showed like a 500 team early this season, we seem to be hitting our stride at the right time if we indeed are to get hot and stay hot in December.  This was a very good start although the chiefs are not a good barometer as to are you ready to go head to head with the big boys. Remember it aint how you start the season it is how you end it.  Rex seems to have us playing pretty good football the last 2 years at the end of the season so we will have to see how these last 3 weeks play out before you say that the jets are "done".  Although as rkarp has mentioned a few times in this post, crusty may just have put the jets over the edge with another one of his "predictions".  Finally, I think it is impossible for us to play the pasts in the first round as we are both in the afc east. earliest we could meet would be in the second round.  If that is the case, do you think you could take us 3-0 in one season?  
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Wow you managed to misspell my name in your sig rant about ignorance.  
    NICE.  THAT THERE IS FAIL, boy.  But I am honored that I bother you.  You deserve to be bothered.  But I am not worried about the silly Jests.  I understand the team will blather on, and feel like they are at the pinnacle of acheivement because they skated backwards into the playoffs again.  This time we will just have to eject them and shut them up.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

The Jets suck.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe the get in.. Maybe not.. But dont be scared little one.  We beat them twice already, I think we have their number this year.
    Posted by Ender587[/QUOTE]

Not the greatest of points. Historically it is very difficult for one team to beat another three times in a given season. There is a reason both teams got to that third game. I would rather not see the Jets in the playoffs for just that reason. I am sure the Pats can win, but my stomach just doesn't want to go through all the carp the week before the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Jets are coming:
    [QUOTE]Would someone please best the Jets to eliminate them? Maybe the Giants . The Jets are the team I fear most in the play offs. They are building momentum and playing better than they gave at any time this year. Don't want to see them again
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

I'm the least concerned about the Jets, especially without Leonhard

How are they ever going to match up against the Texans or the Patriots with Eric Smith and Brodney Pool as their best safeties?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets are coming : Right, because Eric Smith and Brodney Pool didn't do the job in the playoffs when Leonhard when down last year. Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it.   
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

The Jets? The team with 2 more loses than the Patriots?  History? So the Jets are condemned to miss the Super Bowl, that they are going to win every year?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets are coming : Honestly, what have the Patriots showed you the last few years that leads you to believe that they can win against teams(any team) in the playoffs?  They get outcoached & outplayed. In addition, their D is getting worse in the passing game, running game and points allowed while playing cream puff teams.  Add to that the disappearing running game.  These are all things that are important to winning games in the playoffs. 

What have the Jets shown you in the last few decades that leads you to believe that they can win against any team this year in the playoffs?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

So when is the last time the Jets made it to the Super Bowl under the current coach, the current owner, and with the current players?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Jets are coming": [QUOTE]Would someone please best the Jets to eliminate them? Maybe the Giants . The Jets are the team I fear most in the play offs. They are building momentum and playing better than they gave at any time this year. Don't want to see them again Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE] Surely you JEST......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets are coming : Dude, you are an idiot.  In his first two years as a head coach starting a rookie QB in his first year with 11 new starters, Rex made it to the AFC championship game.  In his second year, he knocked of the top seeded 14-2 Patriots en route to his second straight AFC championship game.  Do you know the last coach to do that?  Nobody, you freakin idiot.  Why don't you go look at Bills first 5 years and tell me how they compare, you fool.  Then tell me how Bill and Tom did during the last two years.  Nah, don't bother.  ZERO playoff wins.

Playoff wins are great! 

But....When is the last time the Jets made it to the Super Bowl under the current coach, the current owner, and with the current players?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets are coming : yep, you are still an idiot.  How about this.  During Rex's time as a HC, he has been far more successful than Bill.  You can only lean on 7 years ago for so long. 

Glad that is what you live for!  Your team having a "better" record than the Patriots during Foot fetish Rex's tenure!  I know winning the Super Bowl is not important!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets are coming : Maybe they will.  Two more losses?  How many more losses did they have last year?  And why do you think that matters one bit?  What the Jets have shown the last couple of years is that they play better in the playoffs, Sanchez plays his absolute best football, they run the ball well in cold weather, play solid D and they can win on the road.  Winning the superbowl is hard.  Jets are a top 6 team.  They will need some breaks to win the superbowl.  The Patriots, on the other hand, will need breaks to win a single playoff game.  They just are not capable of shutting down a good D with that D.  They need Brady to light it up.  If he doesn't, they are all done.  They lack balance, both O-D and run-pass.

Here we go Dumbo.
    The jest aren't even a top 6 team in the AFC.  They are about 8th.  Oh and there's still the NFC.
    They may have run well and Sanchese played well in the PO's LAST YEAR, but that in no way, shape or form will determine what happens this year.
    Your team is not the same in case you haven't noticed.
    The Pats are not balanced?  How's that 25th ranked O working out for you?
    You will be lucky to back in again.  If you do, it's because other teams suk worse than you.  That is all.  It is what it is.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Personally I do not want anything to do with the Jets in the playoffs. Beating a good team, with a good head coach 3 times in one season is asking a lot. The Jets can probably afford to lose one more game and still make the playoffs. With Hasselback getting hurt yesterday I can't see any of their 3 main competitors for the last wildcard spot winning out.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets are coming : yep, you are still an idiot.   The Jets do not have a better record.  Don't you recall the 14-2 team that lost to the 11-5 Jets last year?  14 wins in the regular season and can't win a playoff game against a wildcard team?  I said the Jets have been more successful.  Of course, the goal is always the superbowl, but only one team gets that title.  I would just prefer to be a final four team than one that can't win a playoff game for 3 years. 

Glad that is what you live for!  Your team being a "final" 4 team..... I know that is more important than winning the Super Bowl!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Personally I do not want anything to do with the Jets in the playoffs. Beating a good team, with a good head coach 3 times in one season is asking a lot. The Jets can probably afford to lose one more game and still make the playoffs. With Hasselback getting hurt yesterday I can't see any of their 3 main competitors for the last wildcard spot winning out.\

I think if they lose one more their out. Tie breakers are going to be their demise.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

wow, so much similarity to the last 2 years it is pretty scary.  Jets stumble early in the season but come on strong at the end of the year.  The last 2 years it was good enough to get us into the playoffs to make some noise.  We still have 3 games left to go so it will be interesting to see if Rex actually plans during the season to have his team at its best in December.  I already know the answer to this.  Rex has said that everything the Jets do is geared to have them at their best at the end of the season.  That goes for everything down to strength and conditioning.  Rex isnt as dumb as some pasts fans think.

Rocky, quit being obtuse.  If you think you have a better team the last couple of years you are wrong.  the better team won 2 playoff games each of the past 2 years.  Blame it on rebuilding but your defense is offensive.  Anyway you slice it, mumbles mcghee is having a tough time with the better teams come playoff time where we have been able to hang tough and come out on top.  Finesse dont get it done against the JETS, RAVENS and STEELERS.  You get knocked the F out when you come to a bully in the playoffs.

No really, you get knocked the F out!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Eli and the GMen will end the Jets hopes for this year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Even though I am a Pats fan, I find it funny that the Pats can playlike crap against subh .500 teams, and eke out wins, yet the Jets cant do the same?
    I have said repeatedly on these posts how I think that Sanchez is in the bottom 3rd of all QB's. But to give credit where credit is due, he has gone to the Championship game the past 2 years, and has played well in the playoffs those 2 years. The Jets did not win "in spite" of Sanchez.
    Why am I a troll for hoping that the Jets are knocked out?
    I think I am simply not a blind fan, and can see the Pats struggling top put any team away, yet the Jets seem to be peaking against those same types of teams..

Go Giants, Go Eagles...I do not want to see the Jets again!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

[QUOTE]Even though I am a Pats fan, I find it funny that the Pats can playlike crap against subh .500 teams, and eke out wins, yet the Jets cant do the same? I have said repeatedly on these posts how I think that Sanchez is in the bottom 3rd of all QB's. But to give credit where credit is due, he has gone to the Championship game the past 2 years, and has played well in the playoffs those 2 years. The Jets did not win "in spite" of Sanchez. Why am I a troll for hoping that the Jets are knocked out? I think I am simply not a blind fan, and can see the Pats struggling top put any team away, yet the Jets seem to be peaking against those same types of teams.. Go Giants, Go Eagles...I do not want to see the Jets again!
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

Realistically on ly Eli and Giants, who are driving to playoffs as well can beat the Jets.  Do you really see the Eagles, with nothing to play for, being up to the Jest challenge?  Do you think 9-7 gets the Jets in - it could.