Jets are toast

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Jets are toast

After watching the Jets get shut down at the half @CIN, it's a fair assessment to say SD by 14. Sorry about the loss, really am. SD will pass all over the Jets. I foresee the Chargers taking a TD lead at the half then and the rookie QB will give the ball away. Bolts 34-20.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MossBradyChamps. Show MossBradyChamps's posts

Re: Jets are toast

I think the Jets have a chance if Rex Ryan accidently eats Brees during warm ups.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

ITS A DAMN SORRY WORLD THAT HAS ME ROOTING FOR THE CHARGERS TO BEAT THE JETS AND COLTS.  BUT ITS WHAT IM DOING.  GO BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Umm  if he eats Brees, he will be in the wrong stadium.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Probably right jbolted.  However, I feel that the one thing that has doomed the Chargers in the past was overconfidence.  Hopefully they have matured.  I still remember the announcers saying before our matchup in the playoffs in 2007 about their interview with L.T. the night before.  L.T. said if they were to play the Pats 10 times, they would win 9.

The Chargers have had a talented team for some time.  If you are going to win the SB, this is your year to do it.  I guess I'd rather see the Chargers do it than any other team still out there.  I'll dread seeing a 10 x increase in Chargers flags and stickers around here though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

bradymoss? "eat brees", you mean Rivers. I think SD mosdef has the edge, but Im not sold on SD as much as everyone else. Their O is dynamic, but Im not sold on their running game, they have one dont get me wrong, but LT is going to have to actually show up. Their gonna need both to go far, and they have a rec-core that isnt as good, but reminds me alot like NO. They dont have one guy that they key one, but rather a group of 3-4 guys that are all good. Also Im not liking their D at all, I think you can run more than throw, but you can attack both IMHO. No real pass rush to speak of and trust me watching the Pats this year I know what "no pass rush" looks lik lol. That said I think they'll walk over the Jets, Gates will have a huge day and Floyd should be able to capitalize on Revis being occupied w/ Jackson. I would go after dirty Sanchez all day coming off the edge. Hes shown all year that hes comfortable rolling out to both sides. Cant see the jokes keeping this close even with their D, its very good, but not great by any means.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Jbolted best of luck and I hope your chargers smash both the Jets and Indy. Actually I hope Baltimore smash Indy but as usual they will lay an egg against them. Chargers over Indy in the AFC Championship game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Yea Im pulling for the Ravens in the afc and Saints in the nfc. Man do I hate the Cowboys.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

caraway

thanks. The Jest simple game plan will not keep up. The Chargers offered up tix this week to season ticket holders only. I bought 4 and sold um' to Bolt fan friends of mine. No gang green wanted here. I call it a public service and civic duty to keep leon and associates away from the Q.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Hey best of luck to ya, this is your best shot in prolly 20-25 years. No reason at all you cant go all the way. All the talent in the world, just need to put it together and keep playing the same way you have been the last 2 months.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

The Jets have the look to me like the '07 Giants.  They seem to have the attitude needed to go on the road as dogs and win three games.  Rex Ryan and Sanchez were the perfect fits for that team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

First of all Bolt, who got shut out at the half??? What game were you watching? Second of all, don't talk so big here. Look what happened to the Patriots yesterday and the Jets plan fits well against yours so keep your trap shut. And to the Patsie fans here, too bad you lost but if you hadn't the Jets would then have to do your dirty work for you by looking to beat Indy. I guess you aren't good enough to do it yourself?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

Yeah... now that we're done I guess I'll root for the Bolts

Just not the NYETS.... omg   Just the thought makes me want to throw up in my mouth.

We call the Jets a lot of names:  Nyets, Yets, Jests but when you come dow to it I cannot think of a more derogatory name for that team than.. well....  Jets  !!!

Rex must have eaten 3 dozens doughnuts in the locker roon after the Bungles game.
    Good grief, someone please tell that man he's a fat pig...how disgusting

Here's to a productive offseason and a return to the top for the Pats !!!!

Good luck this weekend jbolted !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

The "disgusting pig" as you call him is still in the tournament, not the walking cadavar you call a coach. So maybe all the blather on here about the Jets not deserving to be in now goes to the NE Patsies? I wonder when the Patsies (an appropriate name) have their tee times? You think Tammy will play or is he too busy modeling for a feminine hygiene product commercial?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I'm really liking the Chargers right now. Right now they have been playing the best football in the past few months and I think that will carry on into the Super Bowl.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Jar59

The Jets are a great matchup for SD. If the NYJ fall behind they are skyrude. The type of offense they are forced to play with the rook at QB is not made for catchup. Revis will get burnt by Jackson. and BTW, the Jets defense is not #1 after SUN.

They're toast

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

blah blah blah. They still kick the Bolts butt in every defensive category and many offensive ones. Even if they get behind (as they did in Cincy) just keep the rushing going and the pourous SD D (allowing almost 120yds/game) will  fold.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

if the Jets moving ahead and the Pats not doesn't motivate our current crop of players next year......they might as well not even play next season........

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

jbolted...

Like I said, the Giants were similarly dismissed by "the experts" prior to each road playoff game two years ago.

I like the way Ryan is putting a chip on the shoulders of his team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

I'm hoping for the "Sum of all Fears" at both Queercom and Snake Oil stadiums.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoochiemgg. Show hoochiemgg's posts

I'll start talking about how great the Bolts are right after they do something besides talk about how great they are. If they don't go all the way this year can JBOLTED please promise us not to talk about how they're gonna take it all when next season starts? They can start by beating a team that has a fight song of a truck in reverse. Please don't get all smug till you win a playoff game against a decent team that didn't back into the playoffs. "We're gonna beat the Jets they are toast".......big deal, they beat Indy's backups and a crappy Bengal team that never recovered from Henry's death. I'm gonna go relax now and watch some dvd's of our three superbowl victories and if that won't do it I'll toss in some Sox and Celts championship highlights. Later!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

SD better not 'choke' this one away.  We'll see, makes me nervous is Norv Turner sort of reminds me of Marty Shot. in the playoffs - great Regular season but 'gags' in Playoffs.  Of course being a Pats fan, I'll be rooting for SD to beat the Jets then probably Indy - in Indy. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"Jets are toast"

I thought they were chit on rye.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

No Yappie, you're team is chit on a shingle. They lost to a lower seeded team and the "team that backed in" won against the higher seed. No excuses even for the fan base that far excels any  other in excuses for their teams' failure. So what happens to all the blowhards and whiners if the Jets beat SD? What stupid excuse will you use then to try to bring them down to make yourself feel good after losing so badly? I anxiously await them

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mar10fern. Show mar10fern's posts

Not Sure that the NYJ can beat the Bolts this weekend... I am a huge Pats fan and I am sure of 1 thing.  This Jets team is better than ANY Pats team over the last decade WITH THE EXCEPTION OF the QB and WR positions.  The Jets are a very solid team all the way up and down the roster... The QB situation is as of this moment, a huge question mark.

Take an honest look at there DL, LB, and DB's and tell me I'm wrong.

How's there OL?

What about The RB's and TE?

Of course having all this talent doesn't mean squat, you still have to play as a team and only time will tell if these clowns will ever be a great team.  They seem to be frontrunners but that's just my observation.  Love to here other PATS FANS opinions on this!