Jets are toast

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Re: Jets are toast

Bolts vs Dolts AFCCG

The jets aren't going to put up 21 points.
    Reavis is not going to get schooled by v jackson

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Revis will not be burned by jackson. Nuff said.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Jets are toast:
    ew - great new avatar. I am going out on a limb and saying that the 2010 AFCCG will pit the Jets at the Ravens. I am seriously 50/50 on both games this weekend. Maybe 60/40 for the Chargers, but it goes back and forth.
    Posted by EnochRoot

Enoch- It's better than going with the chaulk..I'm sort of leaning toward the Colts tonight because I think they can do a better job against the Ravens running attack than we did but I seriously think the Jets Have a good shot tomorrow. They play good defense and I wish Pats played that good.

On the Avatar- That's one of the great scenes of Part II and Fanucci had it coming!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

Toast??

This toast smells like...I dunno...VICTORY.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

Buh bye SD...Such an ez team to despise.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

That loud feminine squeal we all heard was jbolt.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Choke on the toast!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Well, you got the 14 points right. Sadly, that was their total and not the winning margin.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Adios Jbolt....you are NEVER gonna taste the champagne........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

SD a bit like "sometimes the better team just doesn't win..." - Kordell

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

Like I said, jbolted, they look like the '07 Giants.

Ryan will have this team thinking they can b tch slap the Colts next week too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I'm assuming Jbolt was at the game.. I hate it when the better team doesn't win..Isn't that what the Bolts always say when they get bounced? Also, maybe the Jets were classless and LT can hold a press conference on it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

Putting your foot in your mouth? How about putting your whole leg in your mouth. Always be careful what you say on a message board because you can end up looking like a fool.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

So this thread didn't work out to well for the OP

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

JBolt??? JBolt??? Bueller? Bueller? Where are you now big mouth? Lets see you come on here and take your punishment like a  man

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Where is jbolted? Sniff sniff, whine, whine.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Toast as in...

a tasty, hot slice of right now's heaven?  Honey or Cinnamon?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

The Jets played better then the Colts. Should be a good game next week. The Ravens handed that game to INdy, its an NFC year.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

If I recall...... as few years ago, after a 14-2 season and loss to the Patriots int eh divisional round, after ANOTHER 1st round bye, those wild and whacky Bolts fired their HC. He brought the team back from the post SB days of Bobby Ross, back to respectability. At that time of the firing, I told anyone who'd listen that they'd never get back to that respectability with Uncle Norvie leading the way. I also recall jbolted telling me and anyone else agreeing in part with my summation, that we were wrong. The Bolts had the talent and the genius FO to SUPPORT Uncle Norvie.

Well, so much for talent and FO genius, eh jbolted? The Uncle Norvie Watch is on........

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

I supported then, as i would the hire of ANYONE, heck if the Chargers brought you in I'd say go for it AZ

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

the jets arent like the giants because sanchez is awful
    they let him thrown screens and he'll take a deep shot if there is single coverage but thats it. they cant continue to win like that

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Sorry, bolted..... there are certain depths that neither I, or even an attorney or lab rat would stoop to.

Enjoy the So Cal sun! Start planning your draft, so your "Genius" FO  can once again be favorites to get to, and win the SB.

The Uncle Norvie Watch is on..........

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

I reported yo azzzz

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoochiemgg. Show hoochiemgg's posts

Indy will mop up the Jets because the Jets still haven't beaten anyone....what San Diego? How many playoff games have they won?