Jets Bills game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: Jets Bills game

From a patriots perspective, I thought that Mark Sanchez was the best gift the Jets could have ever given us and the rest of the AFC East.  He was a weak armed, weak minded terrible QB.  Now that I have seen a decent body of work from Geno Smith, I think the Jets might have given us an even bigger gift.  Here's to another terrible QB in the jets uniform!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

There you go Getzo!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

The pick 6 finally happens!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Hey Getzo, there's your pick six lol!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Magic, cat, ghost...

You guys are aweosme, and thank you.

He took baby steps... Fumbled... threw a pick, threw a pick for a few yards return, and then went for the big one! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Jets might want to look into reacquiring Tim Tebow.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

From a patriots perspective, I thought that Mark Sanchez was the best gift the Jets could have ever given us and the rest of the AFC East.  He was a weak armed, weak minded terrible QB.  Now that I have seen a decent body of work from Geno Smith, I think the Jets might have given us an even bigger gift.  Here's to another terrible QB in the jets uniform!

[/QUOTE]

Intelligent observation..I agree...Let's all here it for Dave and Busters...

[/QUOTE]

He should have taken them to micky Ds. Sorry I wish no bad to anyone but I am lovin it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

What will the Jests do with all the Jets SuperBowl tickets they printed?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

It's a good thing for the Jets that the Bills best receivers arent even playing in this game

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Where did Meadowland Mike run off to?

He's too busy posting in the forward progress ruling thread trying to "one up" me. I'm not even bothering with him anymore because it is clear that this guy is just a complete loser.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He's too busy posting in the forward progress ruling thread trying to "one up me." I'm not even bothering with him anymore because it is clear that this guy is just a complete loser.

[/QUOTE]

to call him a complete loser isn't fair to complete losers

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He's too busy posting in the forward progress ruling thread trying to "one up me." I'm not even bothering with him anymore because it is clear that this guy is just a complete loser.

[/QUOTE]

to call him a complete loser isn't fair to complete losers

[/QUOTE]

LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

That look on Rex Ryan's face...he looks like he's going to send the locker room guy out to Burger King to get him a couple of Whoppers...he needs a food fix to handle some emotional eating, time to loosen the old lap band

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Uh oh QB controversy in Jet land.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Matt looked looked like his dad on that drive.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Did they switch games yet? When the Balt-Chic game was suspended, they showed the Jtes-Bills game, then switched to the Browns-bungles game.

I was watching the skins-beagles, and now they switched to the lions-steelers. Steelers are wearing those ugly unis again.

the last two weeks have some terrible afternoon games.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

The Jests announced they will have the post game team meeting at Dave and Buster.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Jests announced they will have the post game team meeting at Dave and Buster.

[/QUOTE]

The only on that may attend is Rex Ryan 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

The Butt Fumble Game, The Reverse Butt Fumble Game, The Dave and Buster Game... etc

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Geno's actually already there...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

Oooh, that's so unfair, isn't it.  Those darn injuries in the NFL.  Up until your post, I thought that only the Pats had players out.  Anyway, how'd it turn out when the Jets/Bills last played when SJ & RW played?  Maybe not quite the escape with a last second win after the rookie QB has his way as the Pats lucked out with?  

My point was the jets will probably win their fourth game that they don't deserve

I'm glad though . You have no chance in the playoffs and your draft position is getting worse. Maybe you should draft another bust cornerback in the first round this year

[/QUOTE]

The fourth game they don't deserve.  Oh, please explain. This should be good.  

Maybe they should.  Likley they will wait until next year to make that call once the season is over and the draft board becomes a little more clear.  

I know, no chance in the playoffs.  Because a great Dline never makes a difference.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Meadowland Mike (aka Bustchise) - how IS that vaunted D line playing today?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Nice return by Ivory. Jests look pretty well done in this game. Big fat L. All is right in the world.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Prediction, Buffalo finishes 8-8 ahead of NYJ with a real shot at the playoffs. Look at their schedule, ATL, TPA, JAX, MIA then NEP in a game that may mean nothing to the Pats.