Jets Caught Tampering w Crabtree???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FoxboroughGuy. Show FoxboroughGuy's posts

Jets Caught Tampering w Crabtree???

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2009/09/21/tampering-allegations-against-jets-setback-for-tea

They have had a busy week......and its still Monday...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: Jets Caught Tampering w Crabtree???

You know what's funny?  The Patriots made the same accusations with Deion Branch.

The media loves the Jets, so they're trying to spin the story as the 49ers making an empty accusation against a team that needs a receiver, but if that was true then they'd have also filed against the Dolphins, the Bears, the Raiders, the Titans, and any other team whose receiver depth is low.  They specifically filed against the Jets.  I hope this doesn't go away quickly, although the media was happy to point out that it's going to be hard for the NFL to prove that the Jets did tamper when Crabtree and tight end Dustin Keller share the same agent.

I'd love to see this charge stick - it'll be the end of me taking heat for SpyGate because I'm a Patriots fan (which I thought would happen when the Steelers were caught with $1,000,000 of HgH, but I digress...)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

Re: Jets Caught Tampering w Crabtree???

if there is any proof then goodell better seriously do something about that out of control franchise. but of course they will only get a slap on the wrist AGAIN, since he is so in love with his new york teams. i'm starting to think that goodell and leon are the same person.