Jets/Colts Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

Re: Jets/Colts Game Thread

I have been a PATS fan for over 40 years. I hate the Jersey jets more than the colts. GO COLTS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonmrenda. Show jasonmrenda's posts

i guess this is why rex didnt let sanchez throw the ball?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

oh well, jets gave it a shot, we'll have to watch the Colts lose to the Saints

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

And yet, here you are in a Pats forum!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

soups...only difference is NO can put up a lot of points.... even favraah.....go Saints ...I can't stand a manning favre love fest SB

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

"I hope not serious, because this is the AFC title game and no one cares about the Pats today.  Their season ended 2 weeks ago.  Pretty egotistical to assume that every comment about Manning is a shot at Brady or an innocuous (and truthful) comment about the Colts D is a shot at the Pats.

Truth is, no one cares about the Pats right now dude.  Get over it."

Later Troll...your ignored.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

"it generates a flag"

Colts receiver bumps into the DB and the DB is called for a flag.... scr**8

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from james32. Show james32's posts

THANKS REF'S LOOK LIKE YOU JUST PUT THISONE AWAY

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

I am no Jets fan. But like NE the Jets are learning what it means to have to play Indy and the officials when in Indy. Sanchez gets his clock cleaned with a late hit, BS face mask leads to Colts TD. Now BS pass interference calls running the clock down in the fourth.

I hope Ryan blasts the officials and the NFL after the game. I hope the NY media pounds Polian instead of BB for a change.

Sick of this year in year out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

James... this was a done deal... NFL wants a Manning - favre SB.... let's see how it plays out in the next game

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

And I guessed 3:1

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I hear you, Pat.  I'm rooting for the Saints.  But they haven't seen a team this fast off the D Line yet this season.  Colts' D is scary fast.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from james32. Show james32's posts

DOES ANYONE THINK THE GARCON TOUCHDOWN CALL WASN'T,LOOK LIKE HE DIDN'T GET BOTH FEET DOWN

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Did someone mention this Colt coach having no Nuggets?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

tcal....wow.... one freaking flag against the ponies all day??? huh  Doggfeces...what say you to this madness?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

And I guessed 3:1

Good guess.  Yesterday I posted this:

posted at 1/22/2010 6:23 PM EST
    First: 8/27/2006
    Last: 1/24/2010
    Officials will placate the Jets by calling for them on minor penalties in the first half.

The important ones will come in the 2nd half, agains the Jets.  Good by me; all it does is expose this issue to a broader audience.  Pats' fans have been labeled as whiners by the Colts for this issue, and the Jets are about to take over that mantle.
    posted at 1/22/2010 6:23 PM EST

Pretty much what happened, but I didn't expect to see a 3:1 ratio...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Go Saints!  But on another note-  Jets are looking scary and next year my guess is sanchez starts throwing.  Looks like we better load up.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

colts d are fast, but brees can throw real quick.   i forgot the archie mannning twist tho....hmmmm

what's bigger, Favre or old man's team in the SB

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Agreed.  They are going to be tough next year.  Hope the Pats do something...

Anyone hear from Leon today? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

colts d are fast, but brees can throw real quick.   i forgot the archie mannning twist tho....hmmmm

what's bigger, Favre or old man's team in the SB

Wow.  Good question...hadn't even considered that angle. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

BTW...mark my words...NO WAY will the NFL allow manning to lose in the SB............

If you guys thought this game was terribly called (again), wait for the SB

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

So, the Jets lost and now you know what, they finished in 2nd place in the division, behind the Pats .  They don't give any awards or title for losing in the AFC Championship game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from james32. Show james32's posts

LIFETIMEPAT can't agree more,but the close second for media love affair is favre.but anyone except manning.can't  stand manning overrated

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

james...but the close second for media love affair is favre

You're right....Simms and Nantz are already setting it up that way showing an old favre manning game.....very interesting.....no mention of brees at all...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

I also think the Colts were smart for resting players.  WHo care about undefeated?  The Pats played so uptight the last handful of games that year because they not only played to win the game, but they played not to lose their undefeated season..as opposed to only having to win a game...in the SB. way too much pressure and they did not play their game,  They were tight.
    This year, the Pats lost Welker and it killed them.