Jets D puts up 31!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Jets D puts up 31!!!

Miami just stomped the Jets, thank you miami!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Re: Jets D puts up 31!!!

Haha!! We're still tied for #1!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

That's some big, bad defense eh?

Can't wait for Nov 22nd! Bring that D to foxboro.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I'd love to say that Miami just laid out a blueprint for the Patriots, but I don't think our line is as tough as Miami's.

Brady's going to have to think faster.  Finding the open man quickly is key against the Ravens' overload blitzes.  From watching this game, I saw a few instances where guys were left open by blitzing Ravens.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

Some people on this forum thought the Wildcat was a joke before the season began. Best rushing attack in the NFL. A lot of cocky comments.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Rex Ryan was ''embarrassed'' by his D's effort, miami just saved their season, braylon edwards had a great game, i hate both teams but wanted a ny loss.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Jets D puts up 31!!!:
    [QUOTE]I'd love to say that Miami just laid out a blueprint for the Patriots, but I don't think our line is as tough as Miami's. Brady's going to have to think faster.  Finding the open man quickly is key against the Ravens' overload blitzes.  From watching this game, I saw a few instances where guys were left open by blitzing Ravens.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Jets.

And some of the blocking schemes Miami used were exceptional. That TD to Ginn, the moving pocket later in the game... Good stuff to watch.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Some people on this forum thought the Wildcat was a joke before the season began. Best rushing attack in the NFL. A lot of cocky comments.
    Posted by rochfan[/QUOTE]

I think it gets real results, but I think it takes football back by 40 years.  I agree with Steve Young - I think it's just a fad.

I think it's time to start practicing against it on a weekly basis.  I bet they don't practice against it except on weeks where they play a Wildcat team.  I'd make my team play it 5 plays a practice, just because.  I'd draw up plays from the formation that just wouldn't be run in games just to see how my team reacted.

Hopefully the Patriots will be more prepared for when the Dolphins visit in three weeks.

I wonder if this strategy would work in the NFL: I once played against a team that ran the wishbone, and we were told to hit every skill position player.  We matched up mano-y-mano with their flankers and backs and hit everyone who could have had the ball (anyone to whom they ran a play fake), because we could (plausible deniability).  By Q3, they didn't run so hard anymore.  Tougher to hit NFL talent at that speed and strength, but just a thought.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Is there a bigger dog in the NFL than braylon edwards? Mails it in for years in cleveland, dropping every other pass thrown to him, then turns it on as soon as he feels the NYC spotlights on him in MNF.

In a league full of self absorbed egotists he wins hands down. 

What a complete bum.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

This is the benefit of being able to study a few games worth of film.  It's hard to prepare for both a new coach and a new QB.  Now that teams have film to study, you are seeing them slowly degrade with each week.  Their defense is looking human now, and their QB looks like a rookie.  I see another classic Jets meltdown coming.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Aren't you the big psychic! Of course, the Jests have a big meltdown coming. It's been a trend for the last forty years! Like you said, once other teams get some tape on these guys they will start picking apart their game. Sanchez may be a good QB, but he's still a rookie. Ryan is having a rude awakening...he simply does not have the tools he did in Baltimore. It's easy to shoot your way out of Dodge with an Uzi. It gets tougher when you only have a six shot .38 in your belt! One good thing that should come with the Dolphins' win...I don't suppose we'll see Leon around this week! Maybe we'll be lucky and he'll be so despondent that he'll jump off the GW Bridge! Of course, that wouldn't be good, the Hudson River is polluted enough already!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

We all have to realize that the season is a marathon, not a sprint.  Those that come out of the blocks fast may not finish first.  Plenty of teams have started 6-2 and have failed to make the playoffs.  As BB once said, there is a very fine line between winning and losing in the NFL.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

This was a fun game to watch, and it's the first Monday night game I've stayed to the end in a long time.  Better yet, the look on Ryan's face when Brown ran in for the touchdown.  The Miami owners and coaches are doing what needs to be done to bring excitment AND money to that franchise.

Most boring game of the week Sunday night with Manning and his perfect passer rating. As a Patriot fan it's just the kind of game I want Brady to have, as a football fan I loved the game last night.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from msniii. Show msniii's posts

[QUOTE] and their QB looks like a rookie.  

Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

what game were you watching. sanchez looked ok. he throes a nice ball. he didn't turn the ball over, he didn't lose it for them. i think him and edwards looked really scary together. he looked like a rookie against the saints but not last night, open your eyes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon177. Show Leon177's posts

Good Morning Gang!

Here's a lesson on how to be the complete fan.Always back your team through good times and in bad.Miami deserved to win that game last night.Hats off to them.Henne looked great and so did their Oline.

As a fan I'm sure that Rex Ryan and staff will rally the troops as they prepare for their next game.NY Jets fans are the "The glass is half full" types.You see we are stoked about Braylon Edwards!This guy could be the best pick up in Jets history!
    You see even in defeat us Jets fans are always positive.I looked around in here this morning and I still you people are still questioning BB and Brady???I just don't get it and never will.
    All that negativity can't be good for you.So learn a lesson from your dear friend Leon.Turn that frown upside down and get on with your lives.Remember football is only a game.Your lives shouldn't revolve around it or any team.

So go throw on your pats jersey,sweatshirt,hat,gloves ,underwear,etc and get in your car that has every team logo from boston on it and have a wonderful day.
    I can't wait!Carpe Diem my horribly accented neighbors from the North and How are ya!?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

R-exposed
    R-exposed
    R-exposed
    Take away those two fake punts and you've got a Miami team on the Jets like lifers on a newby in the prison shower!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from minutemann67. Show minutemann67's posts

In Response to Jets D puts up 31!!!:
    [QUOTE]Miami just stomped the Jets, thank you miami!
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]

I was glad to see that Thumpung take place !! The Jets are OVERATED !! Man their Headcoach needs a Diet like no-one i have sen before .
    I thought he was an MLB Umpire with that waistline,,,,Dang Bro What is his Pants size ??? The Equator ??

Go Patriots !! And stop wearing the old school uniforms ,,,they are a curse,,,Last time the Pats went retro was against the Jets and look what happened,,,No more throwback weekends ,,,,,,,,PLEASE !!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

[QUOTE]Hey fantasy Baron-Still playing the race card huh?I thought you would have gotten over it by now.I mean it is 2009 and there hasn't been slavery for what 200 years now? Stop using the prison examples like you have ever been to prison,pull up your pants so we can't see your underwear,get a job and an education and try to contribute to society rather then steal from it. But hey besides all that...have  a great day you F'n idiot!
    Posted by Leon177[/QUOTE]

What race card? hahahahahahahahahahah
    Jets sssssuck! ahaaahaaaaahaaaahaaaa!
    Your anger sustains and fulfills me; it feels sooooo good Leon.

Peace!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Please don't take Leon's comments personally.
     Leon has Bipolar disorder which can sometimes make him say social unacceptable things.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Rex Ryan  says his defense was embarrassing.  Don't you love these coaches that call out their players on national TV instead of giving the other team some credit. Bill Belichick has never  made a derogatory comment about any player or team, his or any one elses.

Bet Crowder loved this win!!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

[QUOTE]      Please don't take Leon's comments personally.  Leon has Bipolar disorder which can sometimes make him say social unacceptable things.
    Posted by Mungomunro[/QUOTE]

I don't take Leon's comments personally. I can see how he's upset I'm using Rudy Ray Moore's Dolemite character as an avatar. I'll see what else I can use. I just thought it was funny. Anyway, he's just mad he talked a bunch of junk and his team got crushed by the second best team in the division; the Pats first of course.

How angry would you be if your supposed great team had to rely on gimmick plays to keep them in the game after they were totally R-exposed by New Orleans.

The bottom line is the Jets are soft. If you play them straight up with the power run their finesse team can't beat you. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets D puts up 31!!! : what game were you watching. sanchez looked ok. he throes a nice ball. he didn't turn the ball over, he didn't lose it for them. i think him and edwards looked really scary together. he looked like a rookie against the saints but not last night, open your eyes.
    Posted by msniii[/QUOTE]

172 Yards... Yeah, that's a pro bowl performance...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In Response to Jets D puts up 31!!!:
    [QUOTE]Miami just stomped the Jets, thank you miami!
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]..stomped eh? Then I guess the Jets DESTROYED the Pats a few weeks ago, using your point spread logic. Get a grip. The Miami line pushed the jets around. The jets O was good and Edwards was outstanding in his first game. It was a real learning experience. Now lets see what the man-god BB does against it in a few weeks

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

The general message on this board has been:

Miami is bad. 

Jets are bad. 

By association, what does that make the pats?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets D puts up 31!!! : 172 Yards... Yeah, that's a pro bowl performance...
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]..so what does that make Tammy Brady? A pro bowler? No. He showed much better presence in the pocket last nite, got rid of the ball when he needed to and threaded some nice passes in. I guess no one matches up to the all-american Brady right?