Jets' Ellis in trouble again..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Jets' Ellis in trouble again..

Jail time in his near future. That team just can't stay out of the news.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7956003/new-york-jets-dt-kenrick-ellis-pleads-guilty-assault-virginia

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Re: Jets' Ellis in trouble again..

In VA 45 days means 22 days. One day earned for every good behavior day.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Always fun to see!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

The Jets were tailor made for the NY media. They're like a full time reality show. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Don't care?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Pleading guilting to a lesser included misdemeanor assault charge was a wise decision on the part of Ellis. Had he been convicted of the original felony charge, he would have likely been deported: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/17/kenrick-ellis-agrees-to-to-misdemeanor-assault-and-battery-plea/

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I dont think this is a new issue however...this was in play when the Jets drafted him....

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

How can you call anyone a bust after one season with a month of training camp unless they get cut?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Hey!  On a lighter note Madden 13 is going to have Tebowing!  I am sure Jerksfan is happy he/she has something to look forward to!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In Response to Re: Jets' Ellis in trouble again..:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets' Ellis in trouble again.. : I know you are not a Mensa member but follow along. Ellis was on the 53 roster for the entire year and had a whopping 7 tackles and 2 assists. Ras-I dowling in 2 games on the 53 man roster had 1/2 as many tackles. When Dowling has the same output in a 16 game season that Ellis had you can then classify him as Ellis I mean a bust well they are one in the same.
    Posted by jri37[/QUOTE]

Don't listen to Mangione, he knows nothing about football, seriously , nothing! He thinks that the Jets are going to finish ahead of the Patriots this year LOL! The Jets are so bad that they are looking at maybe 4 wins and will be in a fight with Miami for last place, imo Miami will be the better team..

One thing we all know, just like last year, Mangione will disappear from this forum by week 3 when the jets are 0-3 and the fire rex and start tebow chants begin in NJ.

The dude is just jealous of the Patriots, we know it and he knows it lol.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Jets' Ellis in trouble again..:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets' Ellis in trouble again.. : Rocky: this wasn't meant for me was it? I know Harley-that bastion of class and intelligence-calls me "JerksFan"...if you meant me I don't get it by the way, I don't bother with using a name or play-on-words when refrerring back to HarleyKing I just call him White Trash
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

No it wasn't meant for you....Sorry I did not clarify that...lol

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.