Jets fans on FAN...good stuff

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Jets fans on FAN...good stuff

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tomhab- Just another NE fan holding on to the past-It's been 10 years and nobody wears  Divisional Champ the day afetr the SB anyway.

Those old shirts and jerseys from 10 years ago are getting paper thin it's been so long since the pats won anything meaningful.hang your hat on the Division if you want but we both know how weak an argument that truly is.

[/QUOTE]

More than you can hang your hat on! Your jealousy reeks:)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

3-7 is a bad team, no matter how you slice it. You just said they were handed two games at home due to a call on the last desperate play for them at the end of the game.

[/QUOTE]

Bwhahaha so does that mean that the Patriots' 2001 SB doesn't count because they were bailed out by the refs? Oh, wait, totally different circumstances, right Harv Undecided

[/QUOTE]

How were they bailed out by the refs?  You mean because the refs made a correct call based on the existing rules?  Or do you think refs should freelance and just enforce the rules they feel like enforcing?  That would make for some interesting games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Jetsbart-I am Leon Hess. Nobody but Leon. You must be new here?There are many copycats but only one Leon!

Who is this Rusty character?- I see everybody reference him but nobody ever has an answer for me

[/QUOTE]

Leon sorry to hear about your dementia setting in.  If you can't remember rusty who has been your number sworn enemy for the past 7 or 8 years you must have it bad.  You should probably take a break now and change your diaper.  Poor guy ;o(

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

[QUOTE]

More rings -do you have something to add or are you applying your face paint for tonights game?

More rings- A funny name-you've been waiting a decade now for more rings. The pats -good enough to get there but not good enough to finish.We've all witnessed it

SOX!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

/discussion

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

Sox****-PED's running through their veins-You should be so proud!

Anybody find that film of Brady and his hissy fits as of yet?

So Tomhab is Rusty? is this correct? then why not call him Tomhab?

[/QUOTE]

Geno Smith was brilliant yesterday.  He didn't throw any hissy fits, did he?

How's Alex Rodriguez's appeal going?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

45 years is it? It must $uck! Too bad.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OK leon I'll play, Rusty is Jetsbarf, HarveyWallbanger, RussGrizzwald, RindingWithTheKing and many many more.  Have you seen any new I Love Lucy Shows lately?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

[QUOTE]

Getzo- The pats haven't won anything since being found guilty of cheating. So you go on and chest thump all your AFC East titles. There is only one title that counts in the NFL.

Nobody likes name calling rkarp-lets try to be adults shall we?

[/QUOTE]
    the patriots did go sixteen and o one year. while its not a championship its still pretty good. i dont think it happens very often. the jets are not overrated. theyre a below average team and nothing more. they can get lucky and win a few games with the right bounce of a ball or officials flag. im not worried about them. they look to be on a decline that could well last another ten years or so. the patriots dont win the superbowl every year but we can count on them being an elite top five team each season. its pretty awesome being a pats fan for that matter a fan of every boston team. sorry about your team dude it must be rough. hang in there

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to jetsbarf's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Haha

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

Lots of pictures and short films but nothing of his own to add?A moron is what a moron does!

[/QUOTE]

A troll is what a troll is

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

This more rings character is just as bad as jetsbarf-Nothing to add he just jumps on Rusty's bandwagon I guess?

Be your own man morerings-Even though you have the worst nickname in here.

[/QUOTE]

Find a jets board troll. I pity you!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

This more rings character is just as bad as jetsbarf-Nothing to add he just jumps on Rusty's bandwagon I guess?

Be your own man morerings-Even though you have the worst nickname in here.

[/QUOTE]

Find a jets board troll. I pity you!

[/QUOTE]

That means you also pity Bustchise...for that's who Leon is!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

hey more rings-Don't pity me-Ignore me. If you don't like waht leon is saying then eitherput me on Ignore me or don't respond.

name calling over the internet is just so New Englandy. Keep it up and I'll send up one the Jets fans to knock some sense into your girlfriend! LOL

Now that was a film I did see. That chick had it coming!laughed for days. it never got old!

[/QUOTE]

Ok troll. SOX!!!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How were they bailed out by the refs?  You mean because the refs made a correct call based on the existing rules?  Or do you think refs should freelance and just enforce the rules they feel like enforcing?  That would make for some interesting games.

[/QUOTE]

Last time I checked hitting a QB out of bounds is an existing rule too but that doesn't stop the forum jackazz from saying it was a gift does it? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Last time I checked hitting a QB out of bounds is an existing rule too but that doesn't stop the forum jackazz from saying it was a gift does it? 

[/QUOTE]

Hey Leon.....long day crying about last night?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

All last week Bills were done, easy win, etc, etc. Today the Bills according to these same people are a VERY underrated team and way better than their record... REALITY CHECK - maybe Jets are way OVERRATED?

[/QUOTE]

NY/NJ types are very odd people when it comes to justifying themselves and their place in society or the sports world.

It's why Bustchise has 10 different running screen names and stalks me. Gunty, too.

They hate it when I am right and hate it when they're put in their place by someone from Boston/NE.

[/QUOTE]

Queenie Queenie...come now my football team owns yours and my city owns your little hamlet...why would I have to justify myself to you?! That just isn't 152 IQ thinking buddy!