1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Jets Fans Suuuck

That's all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maineeac. Show Maineeac's posts

Re: Jets Fans Suuuck

In Response to Jets Fans Suuuck:
    [QUOTE]That's all.
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

Any impartial observer reading these posts could only arrive at the conclusion that the majority of New York sports fans have the intellectual acumen of a developmentally stunted amoeba. Ah, New York City.....America's toilet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

"Brevity is the soul of wit," I believe Oscar Wilde said.

I like this thread a lot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I work with a couple of New York fans and one of them was telling me just this week that Boston sports fans were fair weather fans and that the New York fans were true fans through thick and thin. Unfortunately If I say what I want to I'll be out of a job that I like. But it just goes to show the arrogance of the typical New York fan. Also I've noticed they never talk about New York teams, they only talk about Boston teams and fans.They can tell you everything that every Boston team has done wrong but they can't remember any New York $crew ups.
    Just some ammo to feed the thread.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Shakespeare said this about what The Pats will do to the fat Jets Coach's blitz scheme on November 22nd:

Time shall unfold what plighted cunning hides:
    Who cover faults, at last shame them derides.

...the rest is silence.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from clifford987. Show clifford987's posts

Shakespeare, Shakespeare, who is talking about...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

I hope the BDC folks are paying attention--we need a way to rate threads & authors/contributors.

This one is about as good as it gets.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In Response to Jets Fans Suuuck:
    [QUOTE]That's all.
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]awww. What's the matter little boy? Did your Patriot world come tumbling down as a tike when some bad Jet fans kicked your backside? Or did you walk in on your girlfriend when she was on her knees in front of a guy wearing a Jets shirt and hat??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Succinct and to the point, well thought out, flawless, unarguable, perfect. And yes, i agree.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Fans Suuuck:
    [QUOTE]I work with a couple of New York fans and one of them was telling me just this week that Boston sports fans were fair weather fans and that the New York fans were true fans through thick and thin. Unfortunately If I say what I want to I'll be out of a job that I like. But it just goes to show the arrogance of the typical New York fan. Also I've noticed they never talk about New York teams, they only talk about Boston teams and fans.They can tell you everything that every Boston team has done wrong but they can't remember any New York $crew ups. Just some ammo to feed the thread.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

That must be why they're all lakers fans and don't admit the Knicks even exist

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Fans Suuuck:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Fans Suuuck : That must be why they're all lakers fans and don't admit the Knicks even exist
    Posted by Evil2009[/QUOTE]

Exactly..You won't find too many Islanders fans either. They have all become New Jersey Devil fans like David Puddy from Seinfeld.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

and to add for emphasis...  "big time"!