Jets Game Ball

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lynnluvspats. Show lynnluvspats's posts

Jets Game Ball

I live in CT... I get all the NY news. I haven't heard a word about how the Jets are going to embarass the Titans.. or that Rex Fat A** Ryan is sending voicemails to Jets season ticket holders... but I did see that the game ball from last week was given to the obnoxious fireman fan.

Did they really think this was the SuperBowl?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4503739&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

Re: Jets Game Ball

In Response to Jets Game Ball:
    [QUOTE]I live in CT... I get all the NY news. I haven't heard a word about how the Jets are going to embarass the Titans.. or that Rex Fat A** Ryan is sending voicemails to Jets season ticket holders... but I did see that the game ball from last week was given to the obnoxious fireman fan. Did they really think this was the SuperBowl? http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4503739&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines
    Posted by lynnluvspats[/QUOTE]......thanks for the earth-shattering news Lynn. Big F-in deal. You should be worrying about the Falcons game instead of obsessing about your loss last week.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

The funny thing is, the Firemen Fan that got the ball gave up on the Jets last year and stoped coming to the games and now he is back. Can you say fairweather fan?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LovelyLeon. Show LovelyLeon's posts

Jets fans are the best fans in the Sporting World!They deserved the game ball.They made Brady look like a fool with those 2 back to back delays of games.I was laughing my a ss off watching his face.He looked like a deer in the headlights!

You can't deny it!Anyway-you guys are an after thought now while you guys can't stop talking about the Jets!

How are ya!?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lynnluvspats. Show lynnluvspats's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Game Ball:
    Actually Jet fans are obnoxious idiots.

I, along with my sister in law were verbally abused and had things thrown at us at a game at the Meadowlands.

Big tough Jet fans picking on girls. The A-holes involved were removed by security after one of them stuck their foot out and tripped my sister in law on the way back from the ladies room.

We were then moved to a lower level, where the crowd had a bit more class.

Hate to lump you all in to the same group, but every Jet fan I know, and trust me living in SW CT.. I know a lot, are bunch of f'n idiots.

Have a good day!

[QUOTE]Jets fans are the best fans in the Sporting World!They deserved the game ball.They made Brady look like a fool with those 2 back to back delays of games.I was laughing my a ss off watching his face.He looked like a deer in the headlights! You can't deny it!Anyway-you guys are an after thought now while you guys can't stop talking about the Jets! How are ya!?
    Posted by LovelyLeon[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LovelyLeon. Show LovelyLeon's posts

Shouldn't you be worrying about the falcons?I remember a little ditty that made National news about a few male NE fans beating up a girl in Foxboro for wearing a Dolphins jacket!

You're just another p issed off pats fan! You're team looks old and very very beatable!Without the tapes BB just stinks!

Go cry to somebody else!This is a sports forum not the complaint department!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Game Ball : Actually Jet fans are obnoxious idiots. I, along with my sister in law were verbally abused and had things thrown at us at a game at the Meadowlands. Big tough Jet fans picking on girls. The A-holes involved were removed by security after one of them stuck their foot out and tripped my sister in law on the way back from the ladies room. We were then moved to a lower level, where the crowd had a bit more class. Hate to lump you all in to the same group, but every Jet fan I know, and trust me living in SW CT.. I know a lot, are bunch of f'n idiots. Have a good day!
    Posted by lynnluvspats[/QUOTE]

LOL!  Leon is a girl too.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

CAN ANYONE SEE THIS POST? PLEASE RESPOND

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I have had fans from other teams sit right next to me at Pats games and never have i once done anything like that. No class in NY.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon56. Show Leon56's posts

pats fans beat up a girl wearing a Dolphins jacket!You see I said a girl right?
    A girl-pats fans beat up a girl!
    That's almost as bad as what went on in here this week!pats so called fans did a complete 180 on their team and many were questioning BB and trading Brady!?

Yeah I couldn't believe at first then I realized this was a boston paper and it all made sense!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]pats fans beat up a girl wearing a Dolphins jacket!You see I said a girl right? A girl-pats fans beat up a girl! That's almost as bad as what went on in here this week!pats so called fans did a complete 180 on their team and many were questioning BB and trading Brady!? Yeah I couldn't believe at first then I realized this was a boston paper and it all made sense!
    Posted by Leon56[/QUOTE]

LOL!  you are your flaw tricks!  making new accounts and tearing on the team....WOW...how original!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Leon where is your proof this happened? I watch and or go to every single game and I never saw or heard about this happening so when did it happen? And was it a home game or an away game? And Leon considering your fans sexually harrass the women at their home games to the point that the league had to step in because it was hurting the leagues immage. A guy came out last year when teh story broke about the sexual harrassment and said he took his kid to a game after 20 years of being a Jets fan and after one game with his kid he is turning in his season tickets and no longer supporting the Jets. Thats a 20 year season ticket holder who was so ashamed of the way Jets fans act at home games that he turned in his tickets. So before you start talking trash about how we treat outsiders you should think about how your fans are far far far worse. The worst in the league. So try making sure a women doesnt get raped at one of your home games before you talk sh*t about us. And unless you can provide proof of this beating that a Pats fan laid on a girl you have no ground to stand on.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon56. Show Leon56's posts

Ah there he is-M1020-My #1 fan LOL-Killa is very upset with you M10-He's accusing you of ratting him out to the Mods!

Did you get beat up a lot as a kid!?  LOL at you you weasel!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon56. Show Leon56's posts

Killa-2003-Look it up-Google -Pats fans beat up a Girl!
    I'll wait for your apology!

You say the Jets fans are the worst in the league???Did you witness what I witnessed in here this last week?

Jets fans don't want to trade Sanchez and they don't question the head coach and they don't beat up girls!

Killa-I'm waiting.............

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Leon I am not talking about teh fairweather fans, because you are right, the sh*t I saw on thsi forum all week made me sick. What i am talking about is how your fans act at games. They are sexually harrass girls at the game they say and do things in front of kids that is not exceptible by any means. Seriously the league had to step in last year and change the rules for home town crowds and "crack down" on drinking and the like because the Jets fan are just so bad they ruined it for teh rest of the fans.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

Look, I don't like the Jets. And their coach is a fat punk. But, you gotta give them props. To give the game ball to a mentally retarded guy is pretty nice. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon56. Show Leon56's posts

Tony Robbins-I mean fargo!-How are ya?Still licking those open wounds that the Jets inflited upon you and the rest of the pats faithless huh?

Killa-Did you find the story about the girl that got beat up wearing a Dolphins jacket to a pats game?If so I didn't see an apolgy!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon56. Show Leon56's posts

The Jets fans made Brady look stupid with the noise-2 delay of game penalties in a ROW!The Almighty Jets fans deserved a game ball!
    Killa -Those in glasses houses shouldn't throw stones-You people are notorious biggots and drunks(I know not everybody but you're sticking ALL the Jets fans in one category so I thought I would too)Every fan base has their bad apples!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon56. Show Leon56's posts

Tony Robbins-Name calling ???You've stooped to name calling-LOL-Those pots and pans rattling around inside your head.....that's Leon!

LOL at you and you know that I am!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Leon I am at work right now so I cant use google but i will check it out on my own time. But if I am right, you aid that this happened at an away game against the phins. Meaning to D bags from Florida no NE who happen to be Pats fans did something dumb which does not have anything to do with us here in Boston. But i will look it up. How about you? Do you need to look up how the league had to step in a change the rules for fans at game because Jets fans were sexually harrassing women at the games? or do you know first hand so you dont have to look it up?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

[QUOTE]Tony Robbins-Name calling ???You've stooped to name calling-LOL-Those pots and pans rattling around inside your head.....that's Leon! LOL at you and you know that I am!
    Posted by Leon56[/QUOTE]

Leon, Leon. You hurt me, bunky!  It's a term of endearment!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

[QUOTE]Killa-Don't get your t its all twisted-It happened in NE not Miami-I don't go to many games-I work too hard during the week to sit in traffic in and out of any stadium.I'd rather watch it from home. If you read my post I mentioned that all fan bases have their share of drunken idiots.New England included!I also mentioned that NE was full og biggots if you missed it. Fargo-Tony Robbins-You're not very good at this-Why don't you go report me or something!LOL yet again at you!
    Posted by Leon56[/QUOTE]

Okay, bunky! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon56. Show Leon56's posts

Killa-Fargo here lives by the rule of -When the going gets tough go report Leon!

LOL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon57. Show Leon57's posts

Hey fargo!How are ya!?

You reporter you!What a loser!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

[QUOTE]I have had fans from other teams sit right next to me at Pats games and never have i once done anything like that. No class in NY.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

Jersey Killa New Jersey JEST,  This cr@p happen to me in Buffalo, never see it in Foxboro.