Jets Game Ball

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leon57. Show Leon57's posts

Re: Jets Game Ball

Honda-Then maybe you should take off the blinders-A girl wearing a Dolphins jacket to a pats game got beat up by pats fans -The notorious drunks that they are!

You guys are something else-You really think that your s hit doesn't stink-That may be true but the pats are beginning to stink and you can smell it in here by the way the so called pats fans reacted to them getting their as ses kicked by the Jets.

Gnaw on that awhile and get back to me when you can-Anybody see Fargo?LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Leon dont talk about being drunk at games, your fans practicly rape women at their games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Is that the same leon that claimed to have played football

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Game Ball:
    [QUOTE]Honda-Then maybe you should take off the blinders-A girl wearing a Dolphins jacket to a pats game got beat up by pats fans -The notorious drunks that they are! You guys are something else-You really think that your s hit doesn't stink-That may be true but the pats are beginning to stink and you can smell it in here by the way the so called pats fans reacted to them getting their as ses kicked by the Jets. Gnaw on that awhile and get back to me when you can-Anybody see Fargo?LOL
    Posted by Leon57[/QUOTE] 

Leon smarten up would you please, this stuff happens everywhere even at your precious Giants stadium, I stated I never seen it happen at foxboro in 20+ games I've been to and I've seen all kinds of violence in Buffalo in 6 games there. And BTW there is a stench from the south called NYC.....GNAW on that lol!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]Look, I don't like the Jets. And their coach is a fat punk. But, you gotta give them props. To give the game ball to a mentally retarded guy is pretty nice. 
    Posted by Fargo[/QUOTE]...keep saying that to yourself. Maybe the pain from losing will finally sink in and you'll deal with it. My fat punk beat your obnoxious classless drone. Start worrying about the Falcons and stop obsessing about last Sunday. And Lynn, you must have been the fat pig swilling down beers and yelling like an obnoxious A-hole. Any fan, man or woman is asking for trouble doing that in the other teams stadium

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Bigots (correct spelling yes leon spelling counts even in a sports forum) and drunks are ubiquitous, yes even in Boston. I lived just north of NYC 20 years ago and have been in the city many times. To me it's just to big to impersonal where Boston has that town feeling ...just one guys opinion. I lived in Ossining a very racist town and several problems there. Never had a problem at Yankee Stadium, nice park (old one) lousy neighborhood. Think about it leon we were neighbors.... GNAW! on that....LOL!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatrickMcFinn69. Show PatrickMcFinn69's posts

[QUOTE]Look, I don't like the Jets. And their coach is a fat punk. But, you gotta give them props. To give the game ball to a mentally retarded guy is pretty nice. 
    Posted by Fargo[/QUOTE]

I agree.  It's time for the Pats (organization) to get mean and aggresive.  And the fans need to be loud all the time and not sit there in shock when the team is losing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatrickMcFinn69. Show PatrickMcFinn69's posts

[QUOTE]Honda-If you don't like New York City then sadly you just don't get New York City!You see in the United States there are New Yorkers and then there's everybody else.Welcome to everybody else Honda!Gnaw on that!LOL I agree with you that every stadium has there fair share of drunks -I never denied that but you are denying that the boston biggots and drunks don't exist?
    Posted by Leon57[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

Ok, the best post of the night! Good one Fargo.

Posted by Fargo[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Leon did you get banned AGAIN? What country are you from this time? Did you play division one football there? Accents? FERGETABOUTIT? NYC has they're own, like cr@p through  a goose...lol. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

In Response to Jets Game Ball:
    [QUOTE]I live in CT... I get all the NY news. I haven't heard a word about how the Jets are going to embarass the Titans.. or that Rex Fat A** Ryan is sending voicemails to Jets season ticket holders... but I did see that the game ball from last week was given to the obnoxious fireman fan. Did they really think this was the SuperBowl? http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4503739&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines
    Posted by lynnluvspats[/QUOTE]

You show the level of your intelligence through your personal attacks.  Sad.
    Ed Anzalone has been a HERO NY FIRE FIGHTER stationed in Harlem.  I feel bad for you that you view him as obnoxious.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

"You show the level of your intelligence through your personal attacks.  Sad.
    Ed Anzalone has been a HERO NY FIRE FIGHTER stationed in Harlem.  I feel bad for you that you view him as obnoxious."

Why is he a hero, did he save a person's life? Sorry, but simply being a fireman in Harlem does not make you a hero.