Jets game now crucial and not a gimme

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Jets game now crucial and not a gimme

The Jets offense has been atrocious - but don't get too confident.  The Jets will probably get VERY healthy on offense next week against BB's vanilla, no blitz defense.

A loss next week and you are looking at desperation time.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Jets game now crucial and not a gimme

With this defense... Fall River High isn't a gimme.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

we're not beating anyone if we continue to put up 6 points in the 2nd half

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

or give up 14 in the last 9 minutes

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

Be aware, Rusty's fake accounts are in full force.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

Be aware, Rusty's fake accounts are in full force.

[/QUOTE]

I see that.  Why do I get the feeling they're estatic they lost so they could bash Brady for the D sucking as usual.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

babe you are so sad, claiming im rusty because i dont buy into your BS

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

and pezz, the pats offense were 0-5 on their last 5 third down attempts.....do i really need to say more?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

yes pezz, im thrilled they lost.....jeez you two are delusional.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No claiming you are Crusty because you are one of the few buying into his BS and repeating it like the wittle parrot you've become., or always were since you are him (her)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No claiming you are Crusty because you are one of the few buying into his BS and repeating it like the wittle parrot you've become., or always were since you are him (her)

[/QUOTE]

maybe one of the few on this board yes, but im not even close to being alone on this.....even the people on the pats postgame show were talking about how brady hasnt been able to close out games, even just get a couple first downs to run the clock out......and i disagree with rusty on things as well as agree....i can tell you are moronic just by assuming im someone else on a BDC board just because i agree with that person on one topic.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

and pezz, the pats offense were 0-5 on their last 5 third down attempts.....do i really need to say more?

[/QUOTE]

So? that is meaningless.  Nobody converts all their 3rd down attempts unless they are russell wilson playing the pats in the 4th qtr.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So? that is meaningless.  Nobody converts all their 3rd down attempts unless they are russell wilson playing the pats in the 4th qtr.

[/QUOTE]

this is also false, the pats defense stopped wilson with three minutes and change left in the game, handed it to the golden boy to close it out, and what did he do? THREE AND OUT!!!! DISGUSTING!! brady's qb rating in the second half was 43! didnt know we traded for mark sanchez...

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to PhatRex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

this is also false, the pats defense stopped wilson with three minutes and change left in the game, handed it to the golden boy to close it out, and what did he do? THREE AND OUT!!!! DISGUSTING!! brady's qb rating in the second half was 43! didnt know we traded for mark sanchez...

[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you quite understand why teams build good defenses.  Let me help.  It's to shut down good offenses. 

[/QUOTE]

im not saying the pats defense is great, but i felt they played good enough to win.....if the offense were at least average in the 2nd half, the pats would have won.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hi Rusty.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

maybe one of the few on this board yes, but im not even close to being alone on this.....even the people on the pats postgame show were talking about how brady hasnt been able to close out games, even just get a couple first downs to run the clock out......and i disagree with rusty on things as well as agree....i can tell you are moronic just by assuming im someone else on a BDC board just because i agree with that person on one topic.

[/QUOTE]

Do you know that the Pats were ahead  by 2 scores in all the games (late in the game) that you haters claim Brady cant close.  Scoring in the first 3 qtrs to take the lead ..  those points count.  So do the double didget scores the D gives up in the final minutes.  Do you think D's are supposed to give up 13,14, 21 point leads late in the game so TB can miracously pull off a last second drive to win the game?  Is that how you think it works?  If the O can't score or keep the ball for a whole qtr, than it's the D's job to PREVENT points.  That is their job.

Once again they failed.  They always fail.  Did you even notice the seahawks  D did that and won?  That's how D's are supposed to play and why the Pats D is taking a quick nose dive to last place AGAIN!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

even brady was saying he made mistakes and cost the team points in the red zone.....good teams dont make mistakes like that.....say whatever you want about the D....if the pats score 3 points on one of those two blown red zone trips, they win that game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why did they go 3 and out there? They tried to run out the clock instead of playing a normal offense. All game long Ridley can't run and there they start with 2 runs by Ridley for 2 yards. Now they want to pass it on 3rd and 8. If Ridley was not good enough for the coaches all game long why use him there? Like the Denver game they switch the play calling in crunch time and struggle.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you know that the Pats were ahead  by 2 scores in all the games (late in the game) that you haters claim Brady cant close.  Scoring in the first 3 qtrs to take the lead ..  those points count.  So do the double didget scores the D gives up in the final minutes.  Do you think D's are supposed to give up 13,14, 21 point leads late in the game so TB can miracously pull off a last second drive to win the game?  Is that how you think it works?  If the O can't score or keep the ball for a whole qtr, than it's the D's job to PREVENT points.  That is their job.

Once again they failed.  They always fail.  Did you even notice the seahawks  D did that and won?  That's how D's are supposed to play and why the Pats D is taking a quick nose dive to last place AGAIN!!!

[/QUOTE]

And in those cases the running game has been inept. Brady is forced to throw and his receivers get zero separation because the opposing D is just waiting for it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And in those cases the running game has been inept. Brady is forced to throw and his receivers get zero separation because the opposing D is just waiting for it.

[/QUOTE]

its obviously not all on brady, i agree ridley was awful for this game, and so was the playcalling....but brady made his career on playing better as the game progressed....now he is playing worse every quarter.....like i said, there are other factors, but whatever those other factors may be, they need to fix them quick if they hope to contend this season....i agree the defensive backs for the patriots are horrible....horrible is even too nice of a word to describe them, but the defense made a big stop near the end of the game and the offense promptly gave the ball right back.....that just shouldnt happen.