Jets in mid-season form!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

Jets in mid-season form!

Cromartie is claiming to be the second best receiver on the team, insulting everyone not named Holmes.  Schillen says it will be handled on the field.

Holmes saying he was the scapgoat for last season

Jets make trade for Otah and have to give him back

Revis being Revis

I heard that if the Jets have the same roster next year as they do this year, they will be $20 mil over the cap.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Jets in mid-season form!

Honestly, I respect the freedom Rex gives his players.  However, he has a roster full of loud mouth idiots that really have no ability to articulate themsleves outside of Tebow......  They don't respect their own organization with the comments that are being made.  How they operate is just a joke. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I thought it was telling when Tebow gave the following response as to how he feels to be a Jet..... "My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

He has to miss Denver. Imagine the uncomfortable lockroom conversations between Antono Cromartie, Santonio Holmes, Tim Tebow and Mark Sanchez?

Lots of potential for some heated exchanges.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In Response to Re: Jets in mid-season form!:
    [QUOTE]The best is watching Sportscenter right now with Sanchez throwing to any option on the route in the red zone. Jaws is saying how good Sanchez is in this area (LOL!!), but what's funny is, there are no defenders on the field in this drill. So, it's just like if we stepped back and threw an accurate pass with the right trajectory on it. lol And some he missed!  lol! Then, Tebow steps in and looks like my sister with the ball fizzling as it gets the receiver.  This cannot be made up. Cannot be made up.
    Posted by CliffordWasHere[/QUOTE]

I saw the same thing.   TT throws the worst ball in the history of the game.

How he got so far along with those mechanics is dumbfounding.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

And don't forget the opposite spin on the ball from either QB. How many dropped balls will that create as they go from one to the other?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets in mid-season form! : Would you say a trade for Otah being nixed because he can't pass the physical is funnier than Little Bill actually signing Addai and him not passing the conditioning test and getting cut is funnier or not as funny? Bill thought he had something. He did, just more dead money on his cap. Just less to carry over for next years 22 million dollar cap hit for Brady. 1/6 of the cap on one guy. Brilliant!
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]
    Its better to post nothing and be thought a fool than post this drivel an remove all doubt?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]The best is watching Sportscenter right now with Sanchez throwing to any option on the route in the red zone. Jaws is saying how good Sanchez is in this area (LOL!!), but what's funny is, there are no defenders on the field in this drill. So, it's just like if we stepped back and threw an accurate pass with the right trajectory on it. lol And some he missed!  lol! Then, Tebow steps in and looks like my sister with the ball fizzling as it gets the receiver.  This cannot be made up. Cannot be made up.
    Posted by CliffordWasHere[/QUOTE]

Russ-

Mmm-mm... No- way-;  The Best, is quickly made apparent oftentimes only, by saving it for the very end.  Hold on here-  Yup, Quick switch-aroo based on the exact order offered by our very kind OP...  Mm-hmm, check it out: 

Holmes saying he was the scapgoat for last season

Jets make trade for Otah and have to give him back

Revis being Revis

I heard that if the Jets have the same roster next year as they do this year, they will be $20 mil over the cap
    . <i.e. see "Revis>

Cromartie is claiming to be the second best receiver on the team, insulting everyone not named Holmes.  Schillen says it will be handled on the field.

~
    Schillens- Haha-LOL!  The guy who says, "We'll settle the issue & resolve matters based on the quality, force, and impact of Each of ours' football play..."

This guy right here ^ ; HE is the one who gets outted...

Come on?  Now c'mon...?  Where or WheneverInTH have you EVER seen this type'a sh#t in the realm of World Class A#1 Professional Sports (I must emphasize..."the league", not "the team")?  Huh?  COME On!?!  I'm sure we can collectively put every single member here's sum history of our sports minds together, and drum up something in parrallel...but it'd be tough, and it wouldn't amount to many instances like this cherry.  This gem's an exceptionally rare piece...don't be takin' this beaut for granted- they ner come 'round too often.  Cherish this svcker...'cause it's an artistic masterpiece

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets in mid-season form! : Its better to post nothing and be thought a fool than post this drivel an remove all doubt?
    Posted by fourjays30[/QUOTE]

Sure, some-things like this should be open for question, but when noone any longer is actually fluctuating between either side of the coin on this... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets in mid-season form! : Would you say a trade for Otah being nixed because he can't pass the physical is funnier than Little Bill actually signing Addai and him not passing the conditioning test and getting cut is funnier or not as funny? Bill thought he had something. He did, just more dead money on his cap. Just less to carry over for next years 22 million dollar cap hit for Brady. 1/6 of the cap on one guy. Brilliant!

Only thing is we've actually played in Super Bowls since the first moon landing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

How many players have the Jets nix the deal after it was done because they didn't like the trade terms or they failed a physical?

How do the Jets get to trade for a player have it signed off on then have it not agreed to only after the fact?

Honestly the commish at some point should step in a say "why didn't you take care of this before you filed the trade? Well you're stuck now and take backs was called"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from elendil. Show elendil's posts

So 2nd best receiver on the Jets would correlate to what? 10th, 11th best option on the Pats offense? Although, that is probably still over-valuing his abilities! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

I would say Otah is funnier because the Jets were counting on him to be a contributor.  Now Tannenbaum is saying Hunter is his guy.lol  Bill brought in Addai just to have a veteran amongst our young RB group.  We do not NEED Addai.  Even with Addai and Bradys contract the Pats will still be under the cap while the Jets are already in trouble and Revis wants more $$.  He already said that he wants to be a Jet for life, but will have to do what he has to do.  He is such a team player!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

one this is for sure, Cromartie is the #1 father of illegitimate children.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

And once again, the Jets continue to be the best circus in town, aside from Cirque du Soliel (who actually has more talent).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

You realize virtually all of the dead money you like to gloat about is coming off the books next season so it is irrelevant when talking about Brady's cap hit next season.  The cap hit for cutting Addai was like 100k.  Big deal.  In addition Brady and Gronk's combined cap hit next season is about the same as Sanchez and Holmes.  I think I'll take Brady and Gronk.  Of course the real hilarity of the Otah deal is that it means that Wayne "Turnstile" Hunter will still be New Jersey's starting right tackle.  Pass rushers everywhere are sending thank you notes to Mike T.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Now they are saying that Couples will only be a third down option as they need to bring him along slowly because he is not progressing as quickly as they wanted. Another blown first round pick Bawwwwwbawwwbaww

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

Santonio Holmes sat out practice Thursday due to "a lot of soreness in his body."

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets in mid-season form! : Plus the pats cap will be at 140 mil, right?

Ahh yes the deflection.  Classic tactic of the snivelling troll whose predictable and pathetic agenda is revealed for all to see.  Really though keep going on about dead money that won't be there next season and is therefore irrelevant since NE's cap situation is fine this year.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

I did not say this .pft did. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/02/jets-scale-back-quinton-coples-workload/ try reading something instead of runnng your mouth off

25. This post has been removed.