Jets It Is.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tankboytaylor. Show tankboytaylor's posts

Re: Jets It Is.....

Im gonna go out on a limb an say next weeks game isnt even gonna be close. Had the Colts stopped any of the Jets running game and not called freaking run plays on critical 3rd downs they should have won np.

I still say Edwards pushed off the last catch of the game to set up the fg heck if Colts dont let up the 50yd kick return this game would have been over Sanchez looked like a deer in the headlights last night

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pioneer15. Show pioneer15's posts

The Jets will exorcise their Patriot demons next week as did the Red Sox in Game 7 versus the Yanks. Very similiar scenario. Wkae gives up the gofer ball to Boone.  Jets have been after the Pats for 10 years and coming off an embarassing loss in Week 12 plus a big win over Peyton they have nothing to lose. Pats have all the pressure and I expect them to fold. Jets will get up early and put the Pats in a catch up position which they arent used to. The Razor will be empty by 3rd quarter. Funny how the NE Media ia now saying the Jets are a threat after saying they had no chance versus Peyton. Fans can say all they want but the truth is the last team Pats want is the Jets for obvious reasons.  It will be a Jet/Ravens AFC title game.  Hope the 14-2 and bye was worth it NE, you will be one and done.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Jets It Is.....:
    [QUOTE]The Jets will exorcise their Patriot demons next week as did the Red Sox in Game 7 versus the Yanks. Very similiar scenario. Wkae gives up the gofer ball to Boone.  Jets have been after the Pats for 10 years and coming off an embarassing loss in Week 12 plus a big win over Peyton they have nothing to lose. Pats have all the pressure and I expect them to fold. Jets will get up early and put the Pats in a catch up position which they arent used to. The Razor will be empty by 3rd quarter. Funny how the NE Media ia now saying the Jets are a threat after saying they had no chance versus Peyton. Fans can say all they want but the truth is the last team Pats want is the Jets for obvious reasons.  It will be a Jet/Ravens AFC title game.  Hope the 14-2 and bye was worth it NE, you will be one and done.
    Posted by pioneer15[/QUOTE]

Make sure you troll it up after the game next week.....No, that won't happen you are like the Jets....all talk

Funny how the NE Media ia now saying the Jets are a threat after saying they had no chance versus Peyton.

Who from the NE media said that?  Think long and hard....Show us the link...Show us your source

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]The Jets will exorcise their Patriot demons next week as did the Red Sox in Game 7 versus the Yanks. Very similiar scenario. Wkae gives up the gofer ball to Boone.  Jets have been after the Pats for 10 years and coming off an embarassing loss in Week 12 plus a big win over Peyton they have nothing to lose. Pats have all the pressure and I expect them to fold. Jets will get up early and put the Pats in a catch up position which they arent used to. The Razor will be empty by 3rd quarter. Funny how the NE Media ia now saying the Jets are a threat after saying they had no chance versus Peyton. Fans can say all they want but the truth is the last team Pats want is the Jets for obvious reasons.  It will be a Jet/Ravens AFC title game.  Hope the 14-2 and bye was worth it NE, you will be one and done.

OK Leon if you say so. After all your Jests played so well the last time they met the Pats and they looked so good last night. keep those delusions coming all week. They're always good for a laugh. Now be good little boy and clran up the double wide for mommy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Why is this pioneer here?? Shouldnt he??/ she???/ it??? be selling everything they have and mortgaging the rest for a trip to Vegas to double their net worth if they are so sure of the win???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]Why is this pioneer here?? Shouldnt he??/ she???/ it??? be selling everything they have and mortgaging the rest for a trip to Vegas to double their net worth if they are so sure of the win???
    Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

It's all good...we were all expecting these kinds of statements, so no biggie.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

LOL.....A jest fan talking about statements pregame?? I should pay attention, with the fat slob windbag as a coach you all certainly know a BS pregame statement.......P.S. you as well must have every cent you ever made bet on the jests as well I imagine........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

I just hope that LT has lots of maxi depends liners for the week because everytime he talks about his career futility against the Patriots ("..they made fun of our daaaaaannnnnccce...!") I am afraid he is going to break down into tears and wet his little football pants.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]I just hope that LT has lots of maxi depends liners for the week because everytime he talks about his career futility against the Patriots ("..they made fun of our daaaaaannnnnccce...!") I am afraid he is going to break down into tears and wet his little football pants.
    Posted by Jaxxon[/QUOTE]

Considering that many people thought LT was done when signing with the Jets; he's actually had a better year than I expected. If the Patriots play like they've been playing, the Jets shouldn't pose a problem.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tankboytaylor. Show tankboytaylor's posts

LT will proballybe on the sidelines for next weeks game with a hang nail. I remember the 07 afc championship game when the chargers needed him and he was a no show.

Just dont mock one of his teamates ridiculous celebrations!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

Lets not get to exited the jets just pounded the colts for the victory. Our dline is hurting and the jets are hungry for revenge. This will be a dogfight game lets not get to confident.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from breezer827. Show breezer827's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets It Is..... : Make sure you troll it up after the game next week.....No, that won't happen you are like the Jets....all talk Funny how the NE Media ia now saying the Jets are a threat after saying they had no chance versus Peyton. Who from the NE media said that?  Think long and hard....Show us the link...Show us your source
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA! Get him/her Rocky

It will be a good game. As much as i hate to say it, but, Brady, Gronk, wes, Deion, weapon X, Woody and the Law firm will be to much for the Jets D.  Brady doesn't have a "go to reciever" any more. When randy moss was here every one knew that Brady not matter what was going to try and give him the ball. No that he is gone Who is revis going 2 cover? Welker? Fine we have Branch. What about cromarty? We have too many weapons. The one thing that scares me is our 2ndary. But knowing Belichick he prob knew that the jets were coming back so he is going to have a great game plan. we need our "12th man" to be there (aka Snow).

Oh and LT complaining how our players were talking trash during the game, it's all perfectly fine and dandy when Baluga Whale Rex Ryan runs his mouth or the the jets players do it but when some one else does it all hell beaks lose and i becomes a crime. We Patriots fans are sorry that our players arn't cowards and when ever they have something to say they say it to your faces and not behind the media like cowards. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]Jets have been after the Pats for 10 years

Got about 76 years to go. Hears to the 2086-2087 Jets.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from breezer827. Show breezer827's posts

[QUOTE]Lets not get to exited the jets just pounded the colts for the victory. Our dline is hurting and the jets are hungry for revenge. This will be a dogfight game lets not get to confident.
    Posted by Bspikes55[/QUOTE]

No disrespect to peyton manning but the whole colts team was hurting and the barely made it to the playoffs. Heck they almost blew it by almost losing to the titans. If the Jets think that just b/c they beat Peyton in the playoffs they can beat us they are sadly mistaken. We are a much better team then the colts and a completely different team. But i do agree it will be a good game. But they way the jets are playing the pats will win.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]Lets not get to exited the jets just pounded the colts for the victory. Our dline is hurting and the jets are hungry for revenge. This will be a dogfight game lets not get to confident.
    Posted by Bspikes55[/QUOTE]

I'm sure that BB will remind everyone of the Giants game in 2007, the Browns/Packers game this year, and that the Jets  own one of the two losses that the Patriots have this year.

besides, i figure if I prepare myself mentally for this year's playoffs, I won't have the mental shock that I had back in 2007...lol Laughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets It Is..... : I agree.  Neither the Jets nor the Colts are that good. Two so-so teams played a less than stellar game and the Jets won 17-16.  YAWN!   BB, TB and the rest of the team will certainly be motivated and the Pats are a much better team.  Barring a series of lucky breaks for the Jets and bad breaks for the Pats, I don't see a problem. 
    Posted by gianfran[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but lucky/bad breaks do happen, and it's why they play the game. Hoping the Pats get up on them early and pound them, as they have proved they don't respond well to that!! Sanchez really throwing the ball badly, so hope BB tells his guys to play the short pass and take their chances that Sanchez can hit ANYONE more than 20 yards away. (Of course, he might do us a favor and hit a couple of our guys first!)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]The SB choke against the Giants will look miniscule after the Jets beat the Pats next week.  If anyone doesnt think the Jets are coming in and winning this think again.  They may not be the better team overall but their D is better and can contain Brady and they have a running game going against a soft D Line. Too bad for NE as with Peyton and now Brees out their path would be easy to title #4.  Unfortunately they talked trash to the Jets late in the 45-3 rout not thinking they would see them again. Dumb, Dumb, Dumb.  I cant wait to see the Boston media grill BB at the post game mortem.  Take away the video cameras and you take away the trophies. Kinda funny how since Spygate they havent won a big playoff game.  Jets by two TD's.

NE is 52-15 since the start of 2007, when the witch hunt started. NE is 2-1 in the playoffs, not counting the SB, since 2007.

Very plainly, in 2008, if Brady is not hurt, NE likely goes more  like 14-2 and ends up pasting Arizona in the SB. 

What's funny is, NE just rebuilt it's older team overnight and blew right past the Jets mirage.

I hope you enjoyed your little faux run. The window, as pathetically small as it was, is about to close.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

The Pats will take care of business this week- per usual -no matter whom they play.  They could be playing against the NFC Pro-Bowl team and they will manifest the same approach and be ready.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets It Is..... : Agreed, but lucky/bad breaks do happen, and it's why they play the game. Hoping the Pats get up on them early and pound them, as they have proved they don't respond well to that!! Sanchez really throwing the ball badly, so hope BB tells his guys to play the short pass and take their chances that Sanchez can hit ANYONE more than 20 yards away. (Of course, he might do us a favor and hit a couple of our guys first!)
    Posted by pschuller[/QUOTE]
     it  would be nice to start our first game off in the playoffs with a bang, but as long as we win, I'll be happy