Jets/Jaguars

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Re: Jets/Jaguars

Good decision to dump Garrard Jags. Guess that extra money you saved will come in handy when you up and move to LA.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: Jets/Jaguars:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets/Jaguars : no way,  mcfadden will run all over them, and the raiders have a good d line. its going to get ugly for the jets.
    Posted by kjfitone[/QUOTE]

I'll bet dollars to donuts the Jets beat Oakland

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets/Jaguars : Oh come on! The jets are field goal machines!
    Posted by patsbandwagonsince76[/QUOTE]

bad timing on that they just scored a TD.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets/Jaguars : I'll bet dollars to donuts the Jets beat Oakland
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

we will see soon enough. honestly i hate the jets so i'm biased but i will bet on oakland next week, especially playing in oakland.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Calvin Johnson is so good. 

How bout those Ravens?!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

OMG,

McCown is an interception machine.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Jets get to play JAX from the AFC south, and least the Pats get Indy.

If Manning was not out that would have been so unfair..because JAX is terrible

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Thats the way it goes man. If they weren't playing the whole AFC West the Pats would get the god awful Chiefs and Jets would get San Diego. Sometimes it goes your way sometimes it doesn't

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Tell you what... the bills game is a good game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

[QUOTE]Tell you what... the bills game is a good game.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

Raiders  -  what a ridiculous pass and catch !! Wow !!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Wow!  Bills might even give Pats a run.  Jets won't beat Bills or Raiders.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

[QUOTE]Or, the Jags O line is.  It's MJD or bust for their offense, especially with Mercdes Lewis dinged up. I just think it's funny how Jets fans deny Sanchez's flaws. That was Romoesque.  You have all this momentum and this fraud Safety call and then you throw a ball like that? If that was a Pats QB, people would be all over that here.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

you ever read your posts??/   Embarassing.....  Just remember in December and January Defense and physical offensive teams win in Northeast..... Pats will not get past JETS in crunchtime.....  Just cant help but respond to the putrid sh!t u spew.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Jets running game was not at all impressive today

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duc749Rider. Show Duc749Rider's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets/Jaguars : you ever read your posts??/   Embarassing.....  Just remember in December and January Defense and physical offensive teams win in Northeast..... Pats will not get past JETS in crunchtime.....  Just cant help but respond to the putrid sh!t u spew.....
    Posted by 1anddone-again[/QUOTE]

Basically you are admitting that the King is in your head and he's controlling you since you feel compelled to post responses to his posts.  That means he's winning, you're following.  Sad.  Truth.  Werd.