Jets lock up David Harris long term

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term

In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : Take your pick here. Either WeDat has one of little friends down his mommy's basement with him today of he's back to his old trick of posting under several names in the same threat so he can be his only friend.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

if only it had a shower, princess would be much more tolerable...

funny-car-photos-too-much-eight-van

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

yes the pats choked I can admit it doesnt matter if it was a rebuilding yr they were favs to win the game and they didnt get the job done.Its time to move on and wait to see what happens this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : ^^^^ whats that smell!!!!  the medieval festival must be in town...
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Are you still regurgitating the same stupid taunting attempt from last season? Seems wierd after you proved that you know more about medieval festivals than anyone else here. And why is it that you responded to something directed at another poster? Did your WeDat personae threaten to leave you alone in the basement unless you backed him or are you just having trouble keeping track of which personality in that mentally defective bug brain is in control at a given moment?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : if only it had a shower, princess would be much more tolerable...

Is this supposed to make sense to normal people or is it just for you and the other dozen people living in your head?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Good for the Jets he is a great addition to that team.  Oh, wait he was on the team before. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : Is this supposed to make sense to normal people or is it just for you and the other dozen people living in your head?

what did you just get back from fat camp or something? 

fashion fail - One Does Not Simply Take the Bus Into Mordor

^^^princess doesnt want to show off his new mail armor set for public transportation.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : Isn't it funny how nervous they are, deep down, knowing NE just rebuilt brilliantly to the envy of the NFL, and them knowing their team blew it last year? lol They think they are going to be even better than NE this year.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I'd have to disagree.  His posts have nothing to do with football. They're merely an attempt by a pathetic little boy to compensate for his real life as a weenie by acting like a punk while hiding on the net. Here he's a tough guy Jets fan. At home he's mommy's little inchworm.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : what did you just get back from fat camp or something?  ^^^princess doesnt want to show off his new mail armor set for public transportation.

I knew your girlfriend was fat and ugly but do you have to nauseate the other posters by making us look at her. I bet you lost your virginity to her belly button and didn't even know it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : I'd have to disagree.  His posts have nothing to do with football. They're merely an attempt by a pathetic little boy to compensate for his real life as a weenie by acting like a punk while hiding on the net. Here he's a tough guy Jets fan. At home he's mommy's little inchworm.

and this one time....at fat camp...princess bride swallowed a whole footlong without using his hands....it was so gross!!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : and this one time....at fat camp...princess bride swallowed a whole footlong without using his hands....it was so gross!!!!

Let me try to translate. WeDat went to a fat camp to pick up his girlfriend but when she told him she wanted a foot long and he only had an angry inch she dumped him. So he went home to play with his princess barbie doll because to her he's huge.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : Let me try to translate. WeDat went to a fat camp to pick up his girlfriend but when she told him she wanted a foot long and he only had an angry inch she dumped him. So he went home to play with his princess barbie doll because to her he's huge.

and this one time...at fat camp...princess showed me his leather armor, he said it was plus one against zombies!!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : As if trying to call out grammatical or spelling mistakes isn't pathetic in and of itself, when you are just so stupid that you can't understand correct grammar and spelling, it becomes pathetically hilarious. Here is what you posted about LT: "No it was the one who faded in December and January ever year of his career." I questioned you (just to make you look like even more of an idiot, really) by asking you if you understood that EVERY meant each year of his career.  Notice how I didn't point out that you didn't even know how to spell EVERY, because, in fact, you thought it was spelled EVER. You have sealed the deal.  The biggest idiot on the face of the earth.  In an attempt to be the grammar police, you have exposed yourself as a complete and total fool. So, back to the question.  Are you saying that LT has never averaged more yards in the playoffs than in that same regular season?
    Posted by McCheaters[/QUOTE]

Summation of this post...wha-wha-wha

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : who's posts are not about football?
    Posted by McCheaters[/QUOTE]

Yours?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : Isn't it funny how nervous they are, deep down, knowing NE just rebuilt brilliantly to the envy of the NFL, and them knowing their team blew it last year? lol They think they are going to be even better than NE this year.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]
    Definitely, the Pats went 14-2 last year and added to their team. Not just small additions either; we added a starting DT, a starting WR, a starting CB, a starting Kicker, and the youngest D in the league is coming back with a ton of experience and a chip on its shoulder. I would be worried.

What have the Jets done to improve? Added Strickland and retained some (not all) of their FAs? Oh yeah, Plax is a better player than Edwards, right? How could I forget about Plax? The 34 year old that hasn't played football in a couple years because he was sitting in prison. Solid addition over Edwards. Oh, and they drafted a couple players to bolster the D-line. That is the biggest addition I hear Jets fans mention. Some unproven guys that come in behind because of the lockout.

And all of the guys the Jets did re-sign were given back loaded contracts so that they could fit the most people possible on to the roster THIS year. I can't wait for the season to start.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : and this one time...at fat camp...princess showed me his leather armor, he said it was plus one against zombies!!!!

Lets see bugboy. You bring up medieval festivals and seem to have superior knowledge of them but you don't go to them. Now you show knowledge of fat camps but you've never been to one of them either right? Looks to me like someone here is projecting their life experiences on someone else.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : Definitely, the Pats went 14-2 last year and added to their team. Not just small additions either; we added a starting DT, a starting WR, a starting CB, a starting Kicker, and the youngest D in the league is coming back with a ton of experience and a chip on its shoulder. I would be worried. What have the Jets done to improve? Added Strickland and retained some (not all) of their FAs? Oh yeah, Plax is a better player than Edwards, right? How could I forget about Plax? The 34 year old that hasn't played football in a couple years because he was sitting in prison. Solid addition over Edwards. Oh, and they drafted a couple players to bolster the D-line. That is the biggest addition I hear Jets fans mention. Some unproven guys that come in behind because of the lockout. And all of the guys the Jets did re-sign were given back loaded contracts so that they could fit the most people possible on to the roster THIS year. I can't wait for the season to start.
    Posted by magicalhobo[/QUOTE]

You left out Rex's tattoo. It was the missing piece of their SB championship puzzle.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]Dont go making zombie jokes whodat, thats a serious issue we need to prepare for as a country LOL
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

serious business. when the invasion begins i will hunt out wherever the medieval festival is at that moment and swear allegiances to princess's tribe.  he has prepared his whole life for that day.

25. This post has been removed.