Jets lock up David Harris long term

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term

I never really expected this post to get 180+ responses most of them having nothing to do with what i posted. lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term:
    [QUOTE]I never really expected this post to get 180+ responses most of them having nothing to do with what i posted. lol
    Posted by R3S1N20[/QUOTE]

Every once and a while you have to help the Jets morons puff up their egos by letting them play internet tough guy. Consider it charity for fans of a team that hasn't been to a Super Bowl since before Hendrix played at Woodstock.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

[QUOTE]I never really expected this post to get 180+ responses most of them having nothing to do with what i posted. lol
    Yup... it is now a few people arguing while ignoring each other's arguments. It seems like all McCheaters can do it call people an idiot. That ignore button is looking VERY tempting right now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

anybody find my avatar as funny as i do???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]anybody find my avatar as funny as i do???

Its certainly funnier than Whodats jokes. I haven't gotten a single one yet

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]anybody find my avatar as funny as i do???

i was going to complement you on that but i got side tracked...

all honesty, some of you fans thought/wished that the jets roster would be blown up due to "cap hell" this year(and last year).  now you are saying that retaining a few of the important players(like the best WR on the market) and drafting for depth/quality is going to mean that we have taken a step back.  I say boosheet. we will be just as strong and I think stronger.  When you have a young qb and hc every year gives experience.  Going to the champ game 2 years straight is GREAT experience as opposed to your 1st and 2nd year players being 1 and done...not so good. We, not you, can use that experience to get better. anywho, its my opinion and I am entitled to it, just like crusty thinks BB is infallible, that is his opinion and he is entitled to it as well.  Good news is that my Jets will prove it or I will just be a homer : ) cant wait either way, it is going to be a fun season.

I would wish you good luck but again, you know that I would not mean it so I will just say that when we meet, the whole football world will stop to watch.  Sheet, I may make it up to NJ in November to witness it first hand.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : Its certainly funnier than Whodats jokes. I haven't gotten a single one yet
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

first off, thats a lie, you love my jokes.  2nd that is very inconsiderate seeing as how I took the time to repost my responses to you AND told you why Ellis had to beat up the guy with the bat...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : Yup... it is now a few people arguing while ignoring each other's arguments. It seems like all McCheaters can do it call people an idiot. That ignore button is looking VERY tempting right now.
    Posted by magicalhobo[/QUOTE]

Every time I see one of your posts I have to fight to keep my arm from going into a nazi salute. Not to mention worrying about the purity of my bodily fluids.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : Its certainly funnier than Whodats jokes. I haven't gotten a single one yet
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

Hit yourself in the head a few times with a mallet to get to his intelligence level then you might get them. Notice he's returned after claiming he had to go to work. I guess I was right about him really having to go grocery shopping before the dumpster was hauled away. He's back so either he missed it or he had a good haul.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Its put up or shut up year for the jets, its the third year in a row rex has guarenteed a superbowl win, in my mind its three strikes ur out they swing and miss again you should have nothing to say wedat as well as Mccheaters. i have no problem with Rex running his mouth thats who he is but when u guarentee a superbowl win 2 years in a row and dont come through then guarntee a win in the superbowl  again it goes back to it put up or shut up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : first off, thats a lie, you love my jokes.  2nd that is very inconsiderate seeing as how I took the time to repost my responses to you AND told you why Ellis had to beat up the guy with the bat...
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

You only had to repost that 1 Burress quote I missed. And the reason is that it started out as a response to Rusty and was quite long. Didn't think you would include your response to me in that post so I skipped it. I'm very appreciative that you were able to take the time out of your busy schedule for me!! What would we do without you Laughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : i was going to complement you on that but i got side tracked... all honesty, some of you fans thought/wished that the jets roster would be blown up due to "cap hell" this year(and last year).  now you are saying that retaining a few of the important players(like the best WR on the market) and drafting for depth/quality is going to mean that we have taken a step back.  I say boosheet. we will be just as strong and I think stronger.  When you have a young qb and hc every year gives experience.  Going to the champ game 2 years straight is GREAT experience as opposed to your 1st and 2nd year players being 1 and done...not so good. We, not you, can use that experience to get better. anywho, its my opinion and I am entitled to it, just like crusty thinks BB is infallible, that is his opinion and he is entitled to it as well.  Good news is that my Jets will prove it or I will just be a homer : ) cant wait either way, it is going to be a fun season. I would wish you good luck but again, you know that I would not mean it so I will just say that when we meet, the whole football world will stop to watch.  Sheet, I may make it up to NJ in November to witness it first hand.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

Translation------Since it's been over 40 years since we've been to a Super Bowl we've learned to lower our expectations on what constitutes a championship season. So when we Jets fans claim we're going to win it all every year we really mean we might get to the Conference Championship game and lose.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : Every time I see one of your posts I have to fight to keep my arm from going into a nazi salute. Not to mention worrying about the purity of my bodily fluids.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

that is really disgusting...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

They offered Ellis the vet min. They don't even have enough money to offer a life long Jet who also happens to have been their best DLman last year. That's pretty sad.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

i dont understand y mccheaters and wedat come here when its pretty obvious we will never change our opinions of the jets being an orginaztion that will nvr be able to sustain success like the pats have. it just like past years the jets become relevant for like 4 years then fall off the map.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : I know all you can remember was Ellis putting Brady on his back in the playoffs.  But he actually had one of his worst statistical seasons.  Fortunately, the Jets were deep enough on the DL to overcome it and still have a great line.  At some point, you need to cut bait, ask Kevin Faulk what he's up to.  Although it would be nice to have Ellis around to help the young guys, it would be a luxury.  Of course, in NE, he's be the their best DE. Bill should go after him.
    Posted by McCheaters[/QUOTE]

Did I say his best statistical year? nope, I said the best performer on the DL last year which he was. You are replacing your best DL performer last year with a rookie (granted one that I wanted for his potential but none the less a rookie).

BB does add Vets with something to prove but he takes care of his own vets usually giving them a better then vet min contract even if they didn't deserve it because that's a sign of respect, big difference there.