Jets lock up David Harris long term

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term

Jerod Mayo is smiling somewhere...

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : Name another team that drafts a CB in round 1 to possibly play nickel back  but will likely end up being a dime back. We're waiting.. Braylon had his best year and then used your team to make more money elsewhere, yet you applaud it. I asked your boyfriend why that's a good thing and you refuse to answer it, just saying" we'll find a replacement". lol You keep asking about us remembering Justin MIller and Leon Washington, and now Brad Smith, but these were players you dopes touted as All Stars and now they're gone, after using you for a pay raise. You just don't get it.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

wow, you just went full rah tard didnt you????

I just asked once.  to prove a point that a punt returner is replacable...Look at who we drafted, 2 of em can return punts/KOs.  McKnight was very good on ST.  Sheeeze, Cro was better than smith at returns and holmes can go there as well... Use us for a pay raise? tahts great, they must be doing very well for us and shows others that when they do well, they get rewarded.

McCheaters, did you go to Floram Park for the open practices yet?  I cant since I am in FL but I heard that our 2 rookie DL look very good.  Ellis looks tough as hades, carries 350 very well. I think I am about done arguing with RPH.  Have a good one, time to get some work in.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term:
    [QUOTE]2010 New England Patriots "Biggest Choke in the History of the NFL"  Sporting News.
    Posted by McCheaters[/QUOTE]

Really? You can't possibly be serious

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

hey mccheaters, were you around here when crusty proclaimed that first round draft picks must start year 1 or they are busts?  I remember it well.  Check out crusty backpedelling on the nate solder hold out thread.  his nikes are on fiyah!!!  and that poor little noobie trying to suck up to him to make him be his internet friend.  poor little noob doesnt realize what a loser old RPH is...

DL is going to be stout again with our without the big cat but I can see him coming back. he is just waiting to get as much as he can imo.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

here just to end this ,choke = being a fav to win and lose to the underdog team

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Lippa, nothing will ever end this. These 2 are extra full of pi$s and vinegar today

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.