Jets lock up David Harris long term

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term

only way my 3rd round pick goes to jail is for beating the living isht out of your offensive line.  fat albert style, cleats first.

He defended himself against someone coming after him with a baseball bat. that is what happened.  someone comes after you with a bat and you manage to win the fight, you going to jail?????  naw you would get beat up and sue the guy, hey where were you the day this happened?

ELLIS IS A BEAST!!!!!

Crusty, you stated, EMPHATICALLY, EVERY 1st ROUND DRAFT PICK SHOULD START RIGHT AWAY.  YOU DIDNT QUALIFY IT BY SAYING, EXCEPT FOR SHORTENED OFFSEASONS.  YOU WERE SPEWING THIS CRAP DURING THE LOCKOUT.  FULL RAH TAHD TODAY EH OLE CRUSTY?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Why was someone coming after him with a baseball bat? There must be some kind of shady activity going on, people don't just randomly attack someone with a bat

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : Per your previous statements: How is it that the Jets choked against Pitt, but the Patriots did not choke against the Jets? And provide a generally accepted definition of what choke means and how it applies to that repeated accusation. Name a rookie cornerback that started for a good pass defense?   Where did Braylon sign to 'make more money elsewhere' after 'using' the Jets?
    Posted by McCheaters[/QUOTE]

Ellis Hobbs started the final 8 games in 2005 as a rookie. The first 8 games the Patriots defense allowed 28+ points a game. The final 8 games when Hobbs started they allowed 14+ points a game. They allowed a sh*t ton of passing yards that season but were vastly improved when the rook stepped in. You'll find some way to downplay that I'm sure

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : Sort of like why was Meriwether holding a gun and shooting at guys in a house.  So, people don't just get attacked?  Ever watch the news, genius?

Dude it was a legit question, I don't know anything about his situation. Thanks for being an @ss instead of just answering the question though. Again, something you constantly accuse Rusty of doing, hypocrite

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : Sort of like why was Meriwether holding a gun and shooting at guys in a house.  So, people don't just get attacked?  Ever watch the news, genius?

And no, its not very often you see a 320 pound guy get attacked for no reason.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Well  you dont have nothing we as fans dont have nothing the pats have 3 SB wins.I just cant stand win fans sound like they are on the team.We as fans get to celebrate and root for our team and its great but as for having something we as fans have jack crap.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]Why was someone coming after him with a baseball bat? There must be some kind of shady activity going on, people don't just randomly attack someone with a bat
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

I heard it was over a girl.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : You're missing part.  Not just start, but be an allpro.  In fact, he claimed that if they are not an allpro, then they are a bust.  He then ran away when I reminded him that there are 30 some first round picks each year.

lol, i actually had that in the original post but I deleted it before I posted it. I couldnt remember if it was all pro or pro bowl and I know he would deny it if I had the slightest FACT wrong lmao.  I only pointed it out to show crusty how big a tool he can be when talking football(probably talking about anything in general).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Whatever dude you didnt win the SB the pats did and for bringing up the old issue  it went both ways some agreed with both of us .

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : I've seen it 20 times.  I've also seen the 1985 seasons superbowl.  That was UUUUUUUUUgly. 

But they made it there didn't they? Something your Jets haven't done since before the Beatles broke up. In 1985 there wasn't a team in the NFL that had a prayer of beating the Bears.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets lock up David Harris long term : But they made it there didn't they? Something your Jets haven't done since before the Beatles broke up. In 1985 there wasn't a team in the NFL that had a prayer of beating the Bears.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

^^^^

whats that smell!!!!  the medieval festival must be in town...

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]It was ugly as I knew it would be as a kid and rational fan at that age. See our differences? I admit things and I am not a moron like yourself.  Pretty clear to everyone here.  
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Take your pick here. Either WeDat has one of little friends down his mommy's basement with him today of he's back to his old trick of posting under several names in the same threat so he can be his only friend.

25. This post has been removed.