Jets Nick Mangold takes jab at Wes Welker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Re: Jets Nick Mangold takes jab at Wes Welker

For a guy that scored 35 on the wonderlick test I would think he could come up with something better than this. He obviously didn't take any Improv classes in college.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Jets Nick Mangold takes jab at Wes Welker:
    [QUOTE]Mangold's was simply plain out flat. Welker's was original and clever.
    Posted by lexlib[/QUOTE]

Welker's was funny to begin with. What made it better was his delivery - he did not crack a smile once. He didn't even grin at the end. He just played it like this is just what he says for all press conferences.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jets Nick Mangold takes jab at Wes Welker : yeah, the guy who tries to piggyback onto a good joke with a lame derivative one.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guess I have to give him some credit for putting together something better than "Brady is an a hole" but he seems to miss the point.  Welker's joke was funny because it was original.  Jokes don't get funnier by repeating them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

1 and done...the jets have been 1 and done for most years since 1969. If their is one good thing that the jets do, is talk...You fit right into their mold!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Sorry. but just as the Jet players were jerks for saying what they said...Welker was a jerk for saying what he said...and I'm sure that he got an ear-full from BB about it. Why give the opposing team any additional motivation??  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]     Sorry. but just as the Jet players were jerks for saying what they said...Welker was a jerk for saying what he said...and I'm sure that he got an ear-full from BB about it. Why give the opposing team any additional motivation??  
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

Texas.... usually you are right this time you are wrong. Welker showed style in his remarks. Scott is a felon type and Ryan shows himself to be the captain of a ship of fools and criminal types.What motivation do players have have do defend a coach who posts sexual videos on the Internet.