Jets on Hard Knocks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Re: Jets on Hard Knocks

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks:
    In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : Well Rip, maybe you can be the first Jets fan to not be a total D-b@g. We'll see! One "Patsies" or "Cheatriots" comment and all bets are off!
    Posted by KellieMB
    ....What about NE fans with the "Jests"? Does that not make them DBags? Let's not have a double standard now. I defend my team against warranted (and unwarranted) attacks just like you and your fans defend yours.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : the begals are really just the bungles and the chargers are a scant shadow of their former self.... does that help ripvanwinkletoes?
    Posted by jcour382
    ....so if the Bengals are the "Bungels," what happened to them since they beat the Ravens (twice) who beat NE in the playoffs? Before you start putting teams down, you need to check on some background information because the Bungles sound a little tougher than the Ravens and in the playoffs, what happened?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : ....What about NE fans with the "Jests"? Does that not make them DBags? Let's not have a double standard now. I defend my team against warranted (and unwarranted) attacks just like you and your fans defend yours.
    Posted by RipFace

Unfortunately for you this is a Pats board so we can say whatever we want. I know it's not fair but it's just how it goes. Now, when I go on the Jets board I will show repect and not say "Jests". I can't help calling people stupid though, case in point here is a post from one of the Einsteins on Jets Insider:

"I believe that Aso will be a Jet next season. Revis, Asomugha, Cromartie and Lowery? Would be simply amazing.

The thing is this; Just about everyone not only knows, but also understands that the Patriots are no longer the team of the AFC East, the Patriots no longer have the best Defense of the AFC East, the Patriots no longer have the best rushing attack of the AFC East... All of the above belongs to the Jets under Rex Ryan as of right now. The Patriots are on the decline in a major way and it's weird... But top FA Players want nothing to do with the Patriots anymore. Nothing. The Patriots have more roster holes than swiss cheese.

It's too funny... Our #2 CB in Cromartie would be the Patriots #1 CB as of right now. Then you have Revis as our #1 CB; The Patriots? As a Jets fan, I dont even worry about the Pats anymore, it's been a while since I've even last posted about the Pats or even responded to a Patriots troll... The Patriots won't even make the playoffs next season."

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3532975#post3532975

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : Unfortunately for you this is a Pats board so we can say whatever we want. I know it's not fair but it's just how it goes. Now, when I go on the Jets board I will show repect and not say "Jests". I can't help calling people stupid though, case in point here is a post from one of the Einsteins on Jets Insider: "I believe that Aso will be a Jet next season. Revis, Asomugha, Cromartie and Lowery? Would be simply amazing. The thing is this; Just about everyone not only knows, but also understands that the Patriots are no longer the team of the AFC East, the Patriots no longer have the best Defense of the AFC East, the Patriots no longer have the best rushing attack of the AFC East... All of the above belongs to the Jets under Rex Ryan as of right now. The Patriots are on the decline in a major way and it's weird... But top FA Players want nothing to do with the Patriots anymore. Nothing. The Patriots have more roster holes than swiss cheese. It's too funny... Our #2 CB in Cromartie would be the Patriots #1 CB as of right now. Then you have Revis as our #1 CB; The Patriots? As a Jets fan, I dont even worry about the Pats anymore, it's been a while since I've even last posted about the Pats or even responded to a Patriots troll... The Patriots won't even make the playoffs next season." http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3532975#post3532975
    Posted by KellieMB
    ....typical homer mentality...maybe it was Leon? Sounds like something he'd say

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : ....typical homer mentality...maybe it was Leon? Sounds like something he'd say
    Posted by RipFace

Leon claims he doesn't like to go on Jets boards. Leon is a total FREAK. Some people here get mad at him, but I think he's hilarious. He only talks about himself in the third person! Last season he used to start at least 2 threads a day totally dedicated to Belichicks handshakes! He's a riot, I don't even think he cares about the Jets...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : Leon claims he doesn't like to go on Jets boards. Leon is a total FREAK. Some people here get mad at him, but I think he's hilarious. He only talks about himself in the third person! Last season he used to start at least 2 threads a day totally dedicated to Belichicks handshakes! He's a riot, I don't even think he cares about the Jets...
    Posted by KellieMB
    ...wouldn't it be funny if he/she(??) was a NE fan who did that spouting on purpose in order to get a "rise"?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : Unfortunately for you this is a Pats board so we can say whatever we want. I know it's not fair but it's just how it goes. Now, when I go on the Jets board I will show repect and not say "Jests". I can't help calling people stupid though, case in point here is a post from one of the Einsteins on Jets Insider: "I believe that Aso will be a Jet next season. Revis, Asomugha, Cromartie and Lowery? Would be simply amazing. The thing is this; Just about everyone not only knows, but also understands that the Patriots are no longer the team of the AFC East, the Patriots no longer have the best Defense of the AFC East, the Patriots no longer have the best rushing attack of the AFC East... All of the above belongs to the Jets under Rex Ryan as of right now. The Patriots are on the decline in a major way and it's weird... But top FA Players want nothing to do with the Patriots anymore. Nothing. The Patriots have more roster holes than swiss cheese. It's too funny... Our #2 CB in Cromartie would be the Patriots #1 CB as of right now. Then you have Revis as our #1 CB; The Patriots? As a Jets fan, I dont even worry about the Pats anymore, it's been a while since I've even last posted about the Pats or even responded to a Patriots troll... The Patriots won't even make the playoffs next season." http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3532975#post3532975
    Posted by KellieMB

Now that is funny....that analysis is swiss cheese....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : ...wouldn't it be funny if he/she(??) was a NE fan who did that spouting on purpose in order to get a "rise"?
    Posted by RipFace

That was kind of what we were thinkiing for a while there....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : Now that is funny....that analysis is swiss cheese....
    Posted by m1021us

When you have some free time check out that site, actually you know what..don't. Why aggravate yourself?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : When you have some free time check out that site, actually you know what..don't. Why aggravate yourself?
    Posted by KellieMB

I might go on when I am feeling a bit Frisky.....not today, it is Friday and I want a stress free weekend.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

its so nice to be back.someone complained about mosseffect and i got taken off.grow up people.as for the jets,i love it when they run there mouths.
    Posted by mosseffectredux

What in tarnation did you say????

(I have always wanted to say tarnation.....got that from then old Buggs Bunny cartoons......what does tarnation mean?)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

somebody complained about me for something.maybe our diffrence in opinions we had.so i got taken off.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : What in tarnation did you say???? (I have always wanted to say tarnation.....got that from then old Buggs Bunny cartoons......what does tarnation mean?)
    Posted by m1021us
    ....here's your answer  "Tarnation and darnation (the latter probably having come first) are both euphemistic forms of damnation. Tarnation seems to have been influenced by tarnal, another mild oath derived from (e)ternal! The Oxford English Dictionary cites late-18th-century examples of tarnation from New England, indicating that it has been part of American speech since colonial days."

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Jets on Hard Knocks : ....here's your answer  " Tarnation and darnation (the latter probably having come first) are both euphemistic forms of damnation. Tarnation seems to have been influenced by tarnal, another mild oath derived from (e)ternal! The Oxford English Dictionary cites late-18th-century examples of tarnation from New England, indicating that it has been part of American speech since colonial days."
    Posted by RipFace

And now I know.....Wow....I guess I had to ask....

Well, I don't think that tarnation has been used enough lately and is should be the new speak fad!!!  That is wicked tarnation!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

somebody complained about me for something.maybe our diffrence in opinions we had.so i got taken off.
    Posted by mosseffectredux

I believe that I had a problem with some of the ideas that you had....but I didn't tattle on you....

I had the same thing happen to my other log-in ID......it took me like 2 weeks before I realized that nobody could see what I was posting.....LOL!

16. This post has been removed.